Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your on to it.

On to it ....what and how.
BR was the director of the failed business not Karen.
Karen didn't do a runner on a fake passport. She was murdered.
Imo ant is unwell and does not have a lot of cred.
Oh! ok he said Bozza was a tight arse. I will buy that.

Why is this taking so long?

On to it ....what and how.
BR was the director of the failed business not Karen.
Karen didn't do a runner on a fake passport. She was murdered.
Imo ant is unwell and does not have a lot of cred.
Oh! ok he said Bozza was a tight arse. I will buy that.

Why is this taking so long?

Just how i think, where did they get the some monies the were so called unsecured loans?

I can see the headlines now....

Top Victorian Cops Outsmarted by BOZZO The Clown.

C'mon boyz!!

Be tracing VR"s connections, his horse racing ventures all when companies have lost monies.

He must have been told to zip it, as he was drawing too much attention.

Yeah he was Bozza told him not to come to his house ... I will find the link.

Yeah he was Bozza told him not to come to his house ... I will find the link.

Vlasko was kicked to the kerb early in the game... he was full of it, and made Borce look even sillier that what he really is. Who can forget Vlasko and his claim that Karen ran off to China with an easily procured false passport?. Ridiculous.

Be tracing VR"s connections, his horse racing ventures all when companies have lost monies.

He must have been told to zip it, as he was drawing too much attention.

You might be on to something ....the connections ..... the roughy's
imo

Now what group doesn't like attention and shuns it claiming legit business practices?

Vlasko was kicked to the kerb early in the game... he was full of it, and made Borce look even sillier that what he really is. Who can forget Vlasko and his claim that Karen ran off to China with an easily procured false passport?. Ridiculous.

Not to mention some husbands kill their wives but Bozza doesn't have it in him...:facepalm:
This while Karen was supposed of overseas on that fake passport.

Now what group doesn't like attention and shuns it claiming legit business practices?

oh the freemasons.. guided by the light, born to the square and the compass.. hehe. Probably, there is a Macedonian Chapter, .. of course, people say they engage in rude experiments with goats, but , I don't know..

Not to mention some husbands kill their wives but Bozza doesn't have it in him...:facepalm:
This while Karen was supposed of overseas on that fake passport.

Vlasko actually said LOTS of husbands kill their wives, and who knows, ? maybe it is common in Skopje. I don't know. ... .

oh the freemasons.. guided by the light, born to the square and the compass.. hehe. Probably, there is a Macedonian Chapter, .. of course, people say they engage in rude experiments with goats, but , I don't know..

Have a bit more insight than that, they made a mistake in 1977.

But a mere citizen is different, this is just my IMO.

Yes I see your point. it is happening everywhere shonky business ........ but murder.
Maybe ant will start ranting about this side of things soon.

Have a bit more insight than that, they made a mistake in 1977.

But a mere citizen is different, this is just my IMO.

I don't know what happened in 1977, of any particular note, .. was it anything to do with the dagger or the sword?.....I understand the goat business didn't undergo any change in operation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee