Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO there's sometimes truth in a lie. Who's the one who went ballistic? Who's the one who won? It certainly was'nt Karen.

Yes maybe Karen turned her back on someone. Maybe she felt betrayed.
Just as her daughter has turned her back on the police, because she felt they were trying to get her to betray her father.
imo

At the foot of the bed on the left hand side there are stains on the carpet. Whoever picked that up, good sleuthing!

“They were all cooperative at the start, (and) let the police interview them,” the friend said in a series of messages to news.com.au.
“Their houses, cars and phones were and maybe still are bugged, I’m sure. I think they just got sick of it because what first was questioning turned into abuse.”
It was the friend’s understanding that detectives pushed Ms Ristevski to “turn on her dad because (police believe) he’s guilty”.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/9614c881abec7521a304aa467ef1f521

They LET the police interview them over their missing wife and mother. Very admirable and obliging of them.

So the houses were and are bugged. Argh, that is why Bozza let the police know he was moving this week. So as they had time to schedule bugs removal.

I have it on good authority that BR is good at getting rid of bugs on vehicles, wonder if he's the same with bugs in houses

Marguerite, Karen’s aunt, said Ms Ristevski is not here to stand up for herself.

“It is about respect for Karen,” she told the Herald Sun.

“I would like Karen to be remembered for the person she was.
“I do think Anthony is not in a good state of mind.
“He is not doing anything out of any desire to help Karen’s memory. He is turning a tragic story into grubby gossip.”
‘It will not become a cold case’

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/58e3bea0fa0ff8694073c7e371162935
Gossip about murdered mum Karen Ristevski adds to pain of her grieving family

Vasko implied Karen was the type of person that would obtain a fake passport. Which is suggesting something negative about her character.

All these business dealing that have gone bust and left others out of pocket, caused friendships to end.

I don't know there is something about Bozza and associates that causes me concern that somehow, someway they will paint Karen in bad light (responsible) in regard to the finances.

imo

Its a wonder he hasn't conducted B&B with ghost tours.

He could at least apply for a higher walking paradise rating. Avondale Heights may not be paradise itself but it's apparently within walking distance.

Hm, I think my bad taste is getting the better of me again. Shut up, JLZ.

I have it on good authority that BR is good at getting rid of bugs on vehicles, wonder if he's the same with bugs in houses

Wonder who showed him that, from an ex clothes retailer to that.

Those arent just found by eye!

What puzzles me about this case is the 23 address, as I've mentioned before this is a superb address in numerology, Chaldean meaning .... "A good number. Help from others is likely. Protection from those in high places. A promise of success. This number promises lots of travel and excitement" , plus a bit more referencing other numbers ...... so someone living at a rotten number must have come into the mix [emoji848] ...... we need the addresses of all the players .....
PS, it is my dream address 23, and we are moving soon, that is the number I want [emoji847] ......
PPS, I've been typing court cases for 30 years, and all I've ever taken note of is addresseses, it is my interest, and address 23 has only ever come up once, and that fella got found not guilty [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I don't know there is something about Bozza and associates that causes me concern that somehow, someway they will paint Karen in bad light (responsible) in regard to the finances.

imo

Your on to it.

imo

They can dish up all the rot under the sun about Karen soso it doesn't justify murder.

Look, I'm always saying I love our boyz in blue, I really do love our cops BUT I'm starting to get very suspicious.

If you cops are reading this I''m starting to think Stary has you by the shorties and the only way that can happen is that he has YOU dancing his tune! Do you have little Friday avo drinkies with him? Are you guys becoming MATES or is the relationship deaper than that? Huh?
I'm not the only one thinking this, the whole bloody nation is!.

That's the only reason I'm coming up with so..... C'MON PROVE ME WRONG!
I need to get some respect back for you.

Your counterparts do wonders elsewhere in every state, WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier