Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have felt for a long time now that Stary is just too smart for the cops and will get BR & others out of this, because he is the very best in the business in his field.

You can't tell me that there is not enough evidence for Karen's murderer/s to be charged.

If there's not enough evidence by now, there never will be.

.....:coldcase:.....:coldcase:.....:coldcase: !!!

One other thing, if there has been witness sighting of BR ( with a shovel) near the body discovery on multiple occasions.

Hes been advised by someone how to lose evidence. Lime takes time..

C'mon don't speak riddles spit it out.

I think we are supposed to get a light bulb moment and shout out 'MAFIA'.... but it 's all tooo much effort, leave the poor Italians alone, I say.. they gave us Stefano Di Piero, and for that, they get credit from me.

oh the freemasons.. guided by the light, born to the square and the compass.. hehe. Probably, there is a Macedonian Chapter, .. of course, people say they engage in rude experiments with goats, but , I don't know..

goats?!? Crikey

Attachments

• IMG_1839.JPG
    IMG_1839.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 21
One other thing, if there has been witness sighting of BR ( with a shovel) near the body discovery on multiple occasions.

So he was seen more than once with the shovel ?

Ok lets go back to Borces original statement it was a stranger behind the house.!

It all there in the earlier threads for you to view, and the companies involved.

Multiple - thought it was only once...

I think we are supposed to get a light bulb moment and shout out 'MAFIA'.... but it 's all tooo much effort, leave the poor Italians alone, I say.. they gave us Stefano Di Piero, and for that, they get credit from me.

My light bulb ain't working :pullhair:

Ok lets go back to Borces original statement it was a stranger behind the house.!

It all there in the earlier threads for you to view, and the companies involved.

Can you offer an in your opinion run down of your theory. Thanks in anticipation.

You don't think it's feasible the 'notorious loan shark' has connections to the mafia Troops? I've considered that previously.

You don't think it's feasible the 'notorious loan shark' has connections to the mafia Troops? I've considered that previously.

sure. Calliope.. . but Donald MacKay?.... long stretch. Could also apply to the Triads, the Serbs and Croats, the Liberal Party, the Christian Lobby Association, and the Country Womans Association, from whom I have had loans at shark rates at times in my shady past.... and for Emirates, don't forget the Luton Girls Choir Shark Loan Branch. ....

'Unsecured loan' is another way of saying an unpaid debt that has hardly any hope of being repaid in the foreseeable future.. Besides... these boyo's , Vlasko and Borce are into gentlemens agreements around the stables, and the dodgier corners of race tracks... . . for all that, none of these groups or 'clubs' would have any interest in murdering Karen. Killing off Borce, or knocking off Vlasko, sure. maybe even Ant, at a pinch, perhaps.. . but Karen?.. it's against the code .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member