Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lets go back to Borces original statement it was a stranger behind the house.!

It all there in the earlier threads for you to view, and the companies involved.

Mr Ristevski, 52, maintains his innocence, reportedly telling family members she may have been snatched by a stranger.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...t/news-story/0693a5823d37c8835c537df17658577a

No I don't think he said this in his statement. He clammed up after 8 days.
Vasko was rattling on about fake passports, China and US - weeks later.

Can you offer an in your opinion run down of your theory. Thanks in anticipation.

In previous threads i have and was shot down.

In short
The financial situation was coming to a head for various reasons.

BR and KR had discussed means of averting more problems, though the retail trade had gone a bit sour.
As they had gone from manufacturing to retail to me outlined that difficulty.

The ownership of property was transferred i believe at some point. With some unsecured loans without a
bank its not as you can go bankrupt and absolve a loan. There was another party involved via VR.

The appeal in the park gave it all away. So SR was never seen again.

IMO an argument ensued on the night and 3 were present KR, BR, SR.
Karen was killed maybe by accident. In blind rage, i would say it wasnt premeditated at all.

BR looks a mild mannered gent but he has a temper, so does the child.

It has been covered up my means of VR's mates knowledge of actions.

The evidence has been cleaned, but there are always trails.

Sure as day is night il be shot down again. anyway.

Very hard for the police to solve this, but there is always someone who may come forward for other
reasons in the future that may bring it to a close.

I'm glad you managed to repay your debt and avoid getting rubbed out by a country hench-woman Troops!

I didn't realise Unit45 was alluding to the mafia actually killing Karen.

This has been the most drawn out case. I mostly lurk.
some of you remind me of the cross country runners when I was a sprinter

I'm glad you managed to repay your debt and avoid getting rubbed out by a country hench-woman Troops!

I had to pay it back in ginger fluff sponges.. .for years.

In short

BR and KR had discussed means of averting more problems, though the retail trade had gone a bit sour.

The ownership of property was transferred i believe at some point. With some unsecured loans without a
bank its not as you can go bankrupt and absolve a loan. There was another party involved via VR.

Karen was killed maybe by accident. In blind rage, i would say it wasnt premeditated at all.

Very hard for the police to solve this, but there is always someone who may come forward for other

Wow unit, your insight speaks of someone very much in the know. Your posts are very insightful, you seem to have lots of info, is it fair if I ask you if you know the family ?

I never said that, if you look , i was alluding to the connections.

In short

This sounds like as good a theory as any I've seen Unit45. Just throw in a few more IMO's etc and that will keep everyone happy.

In short

Ahhh that's eased the headache. We won't shoot you down when it's laid out clearly like that. Thankyou.

In short

I have no doubt the financial situation was coming to a head and it seems that is what Bozza wanted hidden at all cost.
Which is why I think they have tried to discredit Karen .....poor Bozza you have no idea what he had to put up with. He went into the shop even on slow days to help...blah ..blah.
Seems reasonable to me that Vasko or his connection helped with clean up and cover up....I have my eye on a roughy.
Imo - Vasko is in this up to his eyeballs or has full knowledge.

Temper = agree. He looks like an angry little turd to me.

I think your theory is very reasonable and thanks for taking the time.

Bothered me for some time, reason i left for a while. There's a few here that have done the research not just me.

Never mention any names but they know who they are.

In short

Look.. everyone has a theory. Yours is no better, but no worse than mine, in many respects.. this isn't being 'shot down'.. it's having an exchange of ideas.. My ideas get hauled over the coals day and damn night, so will yours, it's the nature of a forum about a subject that people are S.L.E.U.T.H.I.N.G.. if it wasn't an exchange of ideas, the forum would be called I SAID SO AND THAT"S THAT...

Just about everyone agrees, that Borce wasn't a businessmans shoelace, .. he had made a terrible error to the tune of 1/2 million dollars, plus change which the family was burdened by, and it must have been rich picking grounds for slings and arrows to be cast in the marriage. Vlasko , who happily admitted he didn't talk to Karen much ( she wasn't 'traditional') was not shy of spouting his crazed theories of where she was,

Ksren and her inheritance must have been what they all were living off for some time, which would have caused tension, particularly as Borce wanted money to fling at a racehorse in partnership with Vlasko,....

Vlasko was positive she would come back, though.

They all have tempers.. including the psychic.. all of them seem to live on the brink of uncontrollable rage.

covering up by Vlasko's mates.. I dunno. could be.. They just don't look the kind of men that inspire loyalty.. even their own sons kick them to the kerb in print on a daily basis..

but as a working theory it has a lot going for it, and a lot in common with the general trend... .

The Mafia. .. the Mafia hasn't lasted in business for a century by knocking off men's wives.. they have other methods, far more effective..

Wow unit, your insight speaks of someone very much in the know. Your posts are very insightful, you seem to have lots of info, is it fair if I ask you if you know the family ?

I have msgs with steve, though one came in after a time i couldn't work out why. Hence i came back to have a look at the forum.

I know or have any no information from sources other than my own eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member