Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing the whole point, He is trying to justify his position by the stranger theory.

He is not trying to justify anything he has zipped his lips.
He letting everyone else do the talking Ant and a family friend close to the investigation, Vasko, Chris Ristevski. Anyone I have forgotten
imo

Missing the whole point, He is trying to justify his position by the stranger theory.

the point was awfully obscure, and a hell of a long stretch from St. Luke's message to the Macedonians... .... a bit more transparency wouldn't go astray. .

and really, Borce has only mentioned that mysterious stranger, or strangers once.. Never again. A passing fad, would be more accurate to say..

Correct me if im wrong but at the start?

St luke's i said nothing ?

the passage you quote is from the bible, St Luke. ( But he, Willing to justify himself etc ) You said, for those that are interested in such..that this refers to Borce.

Well. I am interested in such.. .. ... I assumed you chose it for it's significance, as pertaining to Karen;s murder... if not, my mistake....

Im sure that was his story from the start was it not?

Go back to that start.

Go back to that start.

his story at the very beginning was, she had gone for a walk to clear her head. that she would be back..

then , it was gone for a walk because of a bit of an argument.

then.. gone for a walk with $850 in her bag

then as the days progressed , a cast of improbable characters were thrown into the yarn by Borce.

the passage you quote is from the bible, St Luke. ( But he, Willing to justify himself etc ) You said, for those that are interested in such..that this refers to Borce.

Well. I am interested in such.. .. ... I assumed you chose it for it's significance, as pertaining to Karen;s murder... if not, my mistake....

He is complicit, and tries to maintain otherwise , so yes you have seen it for what it is.

well say that please ? no riddles ?

I outlined it in my post two back, to but it blunt for those.
Hes making up ******** to try and blindfold and complicate the matter i cannot put it more more plainly.

If this is not understood.......... i dunno

Borce's story didn't start off with the inclusion of a couple of strangers snatching Karen.. in fact, Borce didn't have a story at all until Sarah reported her mother missing.

THEN Borce had a story, and it was Karen going for a walk to clear her head.

then, .. things expanded a bit over the next few days.. a bit of an argument, a sum of money that was the days takings still in her handbag, and it was missing too, her phone was missing.

then, after a few more days, the vague idea of perhaps a couple of strangers, fortuitously strolling along the riverbank ,with evil intent happen to collide with Karen on her head clearing mission with a bag full of cash. ....

so the strangers didn't enter Borce's story for quite some days , after she was reported missing, which in turn was quite some days since she had ACTUALLY gone missing.

I outlined it in my post two back, to but it blunt for those.
Hes making up ******** to try and blindfold and complicate the matter i cannot put it more more plainly.

If this is not understood.......... i dunno

are you referring to me, in regard to 'making up *advertiser censored*' to complicate the matter?.... that would be a mistake.

let us sort out where the error is. .. what exactly do you think I am making up?

‘THE family of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski believe she may have fallen victim to a random stranger abduction.

It is understood that husband Borce has told family members that the 47-year-old could have been snatched by an evil predator.

Patricia Gray said the search for Ms Ristevski had been turned into a “circus” due to the statements of other family members, including Borce’s brother Vasko and stepson Anthony Rickard, according to reports.

“Someone has done something to her... we need to find out where Karen has been discarded like a piece of rubbish,” Ms Gray said.

Mr Ristevski is understood to have told police to direct all further inquiries over his wife’s disappearance to his solicitors, Stary Norton Halphern.’

Source:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/evil-stranger-could-have-taken-karen-ristevski-says-husband/news-story/42cd10dd5be25d5a89d90018c7930f7c

Go back to that start.

11 July 2016
LATEST: POLICE reject suggestions they’ve interviewed anyone besides the husband of a missing Avondale Heights woman, after his brother said another local had been spoken to about her disappearance.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...i/news-story/74fc7cc627029a017ea3957f16733498
Police quiz husband of missing woman Karen Ristevski

I think that it was certainly implied by Borce and/or Vasko from early on well at least to family. Then he was questioned about the phone pings and cctv - he promptly zipped it.
imo

are you referring to me, in regard to 'making up *advertiser censored*' to complicate the matter?.... that would be a mistake.

let us sort out where the error is. .. what exactly do you think I am making up?

Not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member