Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I need sleep.....
Until 2am I watched every video of 'Pebbles the foul mouthed cocky'.
Trooper!

I feel your pain. I stayed up last night to watch ‘The Tall Man’ and had the willies so didn’t get more than a few hours sleep either. Goodnight tgy *zzzzz . . .*

I feel your pain. I stayed up last night to watch ‘The Tall Man’ and had the willies so didn’t get more than a few hours sleep either. Goodnight tgy *zzzzz . . .*

G'night guys.

Attachments

• IMG_1842.JPG
    IMG_1842.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 19
Would you live in Karen Ristevski's home? Husband of murdered mother puts their 'luxury' five-bedroom house on the market for $900 a week

It's understood since the investigation into the father began, Mr Ristevski has worked as a meat processor and lollypop man to make ends meet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Avondale-Heights-home-rent.html#ixzz4vxBCXMdF

A meat processor and lollypop man..... wow!

Would a proud man, stoop so low to work as a meat processor and Lolly pop man.
I am not having a go, at people who have such jobs, but Borce has claimed, there are no financial problems!!!!

How on earth can he pay for his Legals?
Is this an act, for legal compensation, sympathy, for this poor innocent man, struggling to make ends meet?
Poor , down trodden man!!!!

Yes i was thinking the same thing what *advertiser censored* n bull i can come up with. Im busting to get in there.

Em, we need our Inspector Basil to hunt around, as he has been so helpful in the past.
You could ask if pets are allowed, as you cannot leave him unattended?
The Real Estate Person, will allow Inspector Basil to enter, or stand outside holding his lead.
They need this property leased as Borce is desperate!!!
I did this recently, when having a sticky nose, at a property during my walk.
However, it was open house.

Then you can investigate in private, with your little man, or alone!!!

Would a proud man, stoop so low to work as a meat processor and Lolly pop man.
I am not having a go, at people who have such jobs, but Borce has claimed, there are no financial problems!!!!

How on earth can he pay for his Legals?
Is this an act, for legal compensation, sympathy, for this poor innocent man, struggling to make ends meet?
Poor , down trodden man!!!!

Pride goeth before a fall and beggars cannot be choosers, both seem well suited to borces situation, IMO he had no choice but to to get off his behind and actually work, gone are the days of him hanging around while Karen worked.

just to backtrack for the hell of it. Does anyone believe that Karen left that house alive that morning?..

( I don't, I believe she was murdered right there in that house, in an amateur and frenzied way, her lifeless body transported in her own car to a pre chosen ( in that it was a known destination, not a random event ) part of Mt Macedon and thrown into the bush ) ..

But I am interested in any theory that has her leaving this 'prime real estate' alive that day.

Your guess has been wrong on so many other times, this may be one time you maybe right, but who knows, might be wrong again.

Ive woken with an epiphany (and not the matthew 2 kind)

Karen went ballistic in the bedroom, near the end of the bed, where in the heat of the moment and anger she was strangled with bare fingers , whilst the strangler stood in front of her pinning her legs with his own on to bed until she expired AIMO (and apologies for the graphic description)

explains the bed seeming to be changed from smaller to larger (would be nice to get confirmation on that. Steve do you know whether the rental photo shows the usual matrimonial bed?) if someone did something like this to my beloved husband I would cherish the bed and keep it....

Perhaps even explains no release of cause of death. A blow to the head say with a poker stick one would think leave marking on the skull. As would other types of methods: multiple stabbing etc. would strangulation leave visible markings with decomp? Perhaps ‘windpipe’ damage?

But sorry trooper, no theory that she left for a walk the next/that morning

AIMO

Your guess has been wrong on so many other times, this may be one time you maybe right, but who knows, might be wrong again.

attachment.php

http://www.cla.asn.au/News/heads-or-tails-charge-is-a-toss-up/

Attachments

• 573F351A-2093-4D79-BC14-3B1E0B92B287.jpeg
    573F351A-2093-4D79-BC14-3B1E0B92B287.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 118
There would be more chance of a sighting of karen if she had of left on foot that morning. By neighbours or a member of the public.

When the other possibility being she didn't leave and was removed from the house.

As BR used this to explain his version, i just wonder what other story he had contemplated using.

Can someone here recall the time Karen Left work the day before?
And
The time the neighbours heard an argument?

:silly:

EMIRATES!!!! You crazy bird...youuuu!!!

Please take extra care okay! Whatever you do, don't slip up and mention the name Karen! Good Luck!!

In previous threads i have and was shot down.

In short
The financial situation was coming to a head for various reasons.

BR and KR had discussed means of averting more problems, though the retail trade had gone a bit sour.
As they had gone from manufacturing to retail to me outlined that difficulty.

The ownership of property was transferred i believe at some point. With some unsecured loans without a
bank its not as you can go bankrupt and absolve a loan. There was another party involved via VR.

The appeal in the park gave it all away. So SR was never seen again.

IMO an argument ensued on the night and 3 were present KR, BR, SR.
Karen was killed maybe by accident. In blind rage, i would say it wasnt premeditated at all.

BR looks a mild mannered gent but he has a temper, so does the child.

It has been covered up my means of VR's mates knowledge of actions.

The evidence has been cleaned, but there are always trails.

Sure as day is night il be shot down again. anyway.

Very hard for the police to solve this, but there is always someone who may come forward for other
reasons in the future that may bring it to a close.

I think the best chance the Police have of someone rolling over and spilling the beans is if they offered a reward for information leading to a conviction, after all this family seems to be driven by money and would sell their souls for a financial reward.

According to the article in the Australian regarding BRs' financial position, I don't have the link but I'm sure SoSo will find it, BR had a $600,000 mortgage with Westpac.
$600,000 over 30 years at 5.24%pa
$3310 per month
$1655 per fortnight
$828 per week
That leaves him $72 per week profit, less agents fees.
He'll have it paid off by the time he's 83, living in J Ward.

Em, we need our Inspector Basil to hunt around, as he has been so helpful in the past.
You could ask if pets are allowed, as you cannot leave him unattended?
The Real Estate Person, will allow Inspector Basil to enter, or stand outside holding his lead.
They need this property leased as Borce is desperate!!!
I did this recently, when having a sticky nose, at a property during my walk.
However, it was open house.

Then you can investigate in private, with your little man, or alone!!!

Excellent thought tmar.

According to the article in the Australian regarding BRs' financial position, I don't have the link but I'm sure SoSo will find it, BR had a $600,000 mortgage with Westpac.
$600,000 over 30 years at 5.24%pa
$3310 per month
$1655 per fortnight
$828 per week
That leaves him $72 per week profit, less agents fees.
He'll have it paid off by the time he's 83, living in J Ward.

and those records don't take into account the 'gentlemans agreements'... god alone knows what they tally up to, because horses + amateurs + delusions of grandeur = colossal money problems.

There would be more chance of a sighting of karen if she had of left on foot that morning. By neighbours or a member of the public.

When the other possibility being she didn't leave and was removed from the house.

As BR used this to explain his version, i just wonder what other story he had contemplated using.

Can someone here recall the time Karen Left work the day before?
And
The time the neighbours heard an argument?

The thing that frustrates me is it being said Karen was last seen alive at the house at 10:00 am the morning of the 29th July 2016.
Why have we not been told the last sighting prior to this? The last person to hear her voice prior to this.
Texts, msm, facebook, whatsapp contact could have been anyone. Her daughter logged into her account to send the have you seen Mum messages. But could not speak when at least one call was returned...odd!
What about frantic phones calls to friends and family .... were there any and when?
Don't ever remember seeing what time she left for work the day before. Don't ever remember seeing what time she arrived home the day before.
Don't ever remember it being said she was actually at work the day before other than Bozza saying they were arguing about sales and she'd had a bad day the day before.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member