Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have msgs with steve, though one came in after a time i couldn't work out why. Hence i came back to have a look at the forum.

I know or have any no information from sources other than my own eyes.

Thanks unit , which Steve are you inferring to?

Hit 'Reply with quote' and make sure your post is after the end of their quote.

I usually hit return twice to make sure.

It's cool I've done the same.

Thanks TGY. Think I fixed it. The goat picture is exceptional BTW. Really captures the moment.

I understand your frustration with regard to an arrest. Like Unit45, I would like one other person with critical info to come forward and push the case over the line. I think it's time for TD to release another tidbit to the media.

Bothered me for some time, reason i left for a while. There's a few here that have done the research not just me.

Never mention any names but they know who they are.

Try and see it as debate rather than take it personally. If you put that idea out there you may be asked to defend it or back it up with a reference. People get a bit passionate and stroppy, which is the nature of a forum I guess, but there are some excellent minds here and collectively we come up with some good stuff by all seeing things differently.

Hit 'Reply with quote' and make sure your post is after the end of their

Thanks TGY. Think I fixed it. The goat picture is exceptional BTW. Really captures the moment.

I understand your frustration with regard to an arrest. Like Unit45, I would like one other person with critical info to come forward and push the case over the line. I think it's time for TD to release another tidbit to the media.

Not quite yet hon.
1) respond to this message (hit reply with Quote)
2) AFTER the very end of message is
3) put curser after ]
4) hit return twice
5) reply back telling me I'm really pretty & you love goats.

Try and see it as debate rather than take it personally. If you put that idea out there you may be asked to defend it or back it up with a reference. People get a bit passionate and stroppy, which is the nature of a forum I guess, but there are some excellent minds here and collectively we come up with some good stuff by all seeing things differently.

You replied perfectly!!

I take nothing personally. It's all debate and many have insights which brings us to more than what we do not have.

The human ego may get the better of itself over time and someone may reveal what hasn't before.

The LE may be in this position so refferring to a cold case.

I take nothing personally. It's all debate and many have insights which brings us to more than what we do not have.

The human ego may get the better of itself over time and someone may reveal what hasn't before.

The LE may be in this position so refferring to a cold case.

I am really frustrated. But I refuse to believe the case will go cold.

For those that are interested in such
But he, willing to justify himself,
This refers to BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics