Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the article in the Australian regarding BRs' financial position, I don't have the link but I'm sure SoSo will find it, BR had a $600,000 mortgage with Westpac.
$600,000 over 30 years at 5.24%pa
$3310 per month
$1655 per fortnight
$828 per week
That leaves him $72 per week profit, less agents fees.
He'll have it paid off by the time he's 83, living in J Ward.

Your link..

The Ristevskis were personally hit hard by the collapse. Mr Ristevski lost a $290,000 loan he had made to the business while members of his extended family lost $55,000 in loans. Mrs Ristevski was owed $30,000.

A liquidator was appointed to wind up the business in November 2000 and subsequent accounts filed with ASIC make no mention of creditors receiving any return.

Months earlier, Mr Ristevski had transferred the family home into Mrs Ristevski’s name only.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/7b0d23acfbce06c11b31e022a7b7161e
Karen Ristevski: Family of missing Melbourne mum dogged by debt

Wonder if this was all sorted out- 2015 - 2016 ????
and the jewellery ??? :thinking:

An application for the will was approved by the Victorian Supreme Court in May last year, but it is not clear when Mrs Ristevski received her share. Sources close to the family believe proceeds were distributed early this year but lawyer George James Bouhalis, who has long acted for Mrs Ristevski and her husband Borce, said the money was paid before the end of 2015.

Her father requested that Mrs Ristevski keep his jewellery.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r/news-story/7f5c933be3f59217befcaa7328528c0d
Missing woman Karen Ristevski inherited from father

On now Justice Served: Murderous Affairs Foxtel 613. Up next after the Brisbane murder of a young husband is a take on KR murder

The thing that frustrates me is it being said Karen was last seen alive at the house at 10:00 am the morning of the 29th July 2016.
Why have we not been told the last sighting prior to this? The last person to hear her voice prior to this.
Texts, msm, facebook, whatsapp contact could have been anyone. Her daughter logged into her account to send the have you seen Mum messages. But could not speak when at least one call was returned...odd!
What about frantic phones calls to friends and family .... were there any and when?
Don't ever remember seeing what time she left for work the day before. Don't ever remember seeing what time she arrived home the day before.
Don't ever remember it being said she was actually at work the day before other than Bozza saying they were arguing about sales and she'd had a bad day the day before.
imo

and the $850...... according to Borce that was the previous days takings from the till... but like a lot of things that $850 may be a figment of someone's imagination, never existing at all, an intrinsic part of the yarn about the strangers on the river path, divining by osmosis that Karen's handbag had the specific sum of $850 in it.

Needless to say , the handbag is still MIA, along with the bundle of dollars. And the phone, too.. . the usual stuff that goes missing from dead women, who just go out for a walk, or a jog, you know the stuff that women do in the dark of night, all alone, the streets are full of lone women wandering about with handbags stuffed with loose change, after telling the old man 'up yours'. off they go..... generally speaking.

and the $850...... according to Borce that was the previous days takings from the till... but like a lot of things that $850 may be a figment of someone's imagination, never existing at all, an intrinsic part of the yarn about the strangers on the river path, divining by osmosis that Karen's handbag had the specific sum of $850 in it.

Needless to say , the handbag is still MIA, along with the bundle of dollars. And the phone, too.. . the usual stuff that goes missing from dead women, who just go out for a walk, or a jog, you know the stuff that women do in the dark of night, all alone, the streets are full of lone women wandering about with handbags stuffed with loose change, after telling the old man 'up yours'. off they go..... generally speaking.

So precise is Bozza when it comes to business and bucks in Karens wallet - yet we still do not know if Karen was even wearing shoes.
I want an exclusive - on the shoes. Maybe ant knows.:D

Was it ever confirmed what had been thrown from the bridge in Moonee ponds?

Was it ever confirmed what had been thrown from the bridge in Moonee ponds?

I remember something about a bridge but have not seen it in msn.
Can you refresh my memory, of course including in your opinion.

From memory, im no good at saving links another will have it im sure.

Items were thrown from a bridge in Moonee Ponds, and i think Police divers went looking.

Items still missing.

Not too far away from a certain Catering company, owned by the brother.

Of course speculation, but may equate with his stupid comments and actions.

Items were thrown from a bridge in Moonee Ponds, and i think Police divers went looking.

Items still missing.

It may equate. He certainly made some stupid comments.
Someone must have witnessed that. If indeed it did occur.
I have no doubt all phones have been checked and double checked for pings and been tracked .... in the days before and after.
imo

Items still missing.

I think you are thinking of the Maribyrnong/Moonee Ponds area bridge near Anglers Tavern. There was a search of the river there but I don't remember a report that anything was thrown from the bridge.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...nong-river-after-new-tip-20160729-gqgwql.html

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/po...i/news-story/33203ad9218e833c80660235578af86a

Again speculation

The search was conducted near the Maribyrnong Rd bridge, sparking speculation they may have been looking for something thrown from the structure or a nearby jetty

They recently searched another section of the river which flows past the back of the Ristevski home.
Investigators this week set up an information caravan in the hope more people would come forward with tips.
It is not known whether that was the catalyst for today’s search activity, which was not announced publicly.

:thinking:

A few days prior there was a bit of rain in Melbourne possibly increasing the flow of the river.

26th

Others can comment on this.

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/current/month/vic/archive/201607.melbourne.shtml

I see it was searched after a tip-off from a member of the public. I'd like to see them search it again and go a bit further down-stream. I think I would die happy if an eye witness saw the POI or family member dumping something that turned out to be Karen's Coach handbag.

Just to give us hope, here is a case that was solved by re-searching an area for something a lot bigger than a handbag or mobile. Immediately after this find her husband was arrested.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/93697820/car-belonging-to-missing-woman-found-in-lake

Your link..

The Ristevskis were personally hit hard by the collapse. Mr Ristevski lost a $290,000 loan he had made to the business while members of his extended family lost $55,000 in loans. Mrs Ristevski was owed $30,000.

A liquidator was appointed to wind up the business in November 2000 and subsequent accounts filed with ASIC make no mention of creditors receiving any return.

Months earlier, Mr Ristevski had transferred the family home into Mrs Ristevski’s name only.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/7b0d23acfbce06c11b31e022a7b7161e
Karen Ristevski: Family of missing Melbourne mum dogged by debt

Wonder if this was all sorted out- 2015 - 2016 ????
and the jewellery ??? :thinking:

An application for the will was approved by the Victorian Supreme Court in May last year, but it is not clear when Mrs Ristevski received her share. Sources close to the family believe proceeds were distributed early this year but lawyer George James Bouhalis, who has long acted for Mrs Ristevski and her husband Borce, said the money was paid before the end of 2015.

Her father requested that Mrs Ristevski keep his jewellery.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r/news-story/7f5c933be3f59217befcaa7328528c0d
Missing woman Karen Ristevski inherited from father

LOVE your work SoSo, you are a legend :D:D:D:D

I see it was searched after a tip-off from a member of the public. I'd like to see them search it again and go a bit further down-stream. I think I would die happy if an eye witness saw the POI or family member dumping something that turned out to be Karen's Coach handbag.

Just to give us hope, here is a case that was solved by re-searching an area for something a lot bigger than a handbag or mobile. Immediately after this find her husband was arrested.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/93697820/car-belonging-to-missing-woman-found-in-lake

Yes the tip off is interesting.
Who did they see? When did they see it? and what did they see?

Items still missing.

‘Officers from the Water Police descended on the river today [July 29, 2016], scouring an area around a bridge at Maribyrnong, in Melbourne’s northwest.

The search zone is about 3km [actually more like 6] from the Ristevski family home in Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights.’

‘The search was conducted near the Maribyrnong Rd bridge, sparking speculation they may have been looking for something thrown from the structure or a nearby jetty.

Victoria Police spokeswoman Belinda Batty said: ”It’s in response to information from a member of the public.”’

Source:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/po...i/news-story/33203ad9218e833c80660235578af86a

Map: Ristevski’s family home to police search of river at Maribyrnong:

attachment.php

Source: https://goo.gl/maps/ea3oS2wopvQ2

Attachments

• CCF09AEC-2267-4735-966F-C9086E557464.jpg
    CCF09AEC-2267-4735-966F-C9086E557464.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 110

Attachments

• FD77B3E3-6A79-407E-B7CB-2C6F42514B20.jpg
    FD77B3E3-6A79-407E-B7CB-2C6F42514B20.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 108
Status