Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this murder will be high on the list for Mr Day to solve. Then again, I think they have already "solved" this one but they are having problems "proving beyond reasonable doubt".

:waiting:.... :jail: ....:banghead:......:pullhair:......:waiting:

and so we wait.....Will it happen before this Christmas or next ???

Wonder how the moving is going? Last weekend before the new tenants can move in?
Wonder if they got tenants?

Wonder how the moving is going? Last weekend before the new tenants can move in?
Wonder if they got tenants?
Doesn't seem to have been leased yet, just had a look ... page visits at property listing at this point 2397, h'mm, there is interest there [emoji848] ..... BR and SR, like Elvis, would well and truly have left the building by now ..... but where to .... Siberia, China, Vietnam, or perhaps Hoppers Crossing, who knows [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Doesn't seem to have been leased yet, just had a look ... page visits at property listing at this point 2397, h'mm, there is interest there [emoji848] ..... BR and SR, like Elvis, would well and truly have left the building by now ..... but where to .... Siberia, China, Vietnam, or perhaps Hoppers Crossing, who knows [emoji847]

bbm
Page visits at property listing at this point 2397
Page visits at property listing made by websleuthers: 2387
:laughing:

Well we know SR and KT are holidaying again (Europe, South Africa , USA), drinking in KR's absence so it seems.
What a celebration this girl is having after her mummies death. Not too sure what BR is on about- waiting for daughter to finish Uni. Sounds like he needs to rent out the place to fund his daughters lifestyle rather than pay the lawyers bills. She's always on holidays. (Singapore first class lounge).
Can we say Alan is well and truly out of the picture now, I mean SR and KT are like living together, surely her boyfriend would say something about that. It is so strange.

Well we know SR and KT are holidaying again (Europe, South Africa , USA), drinking in KR's absence so it seems.
What a celebration this girl is having after her mummies death. Not too sure what BR is on about- waiting for daughter to finish Uni. Sounds like he needs to rent out the place to fund his daughters lifestyle rather than pay the lawyers bills. She's always on holidays. (Singapore first class lounge).
Can we say Alan is well and truly out of the picture now, I mean SR and KT are like living together, surely her boyfriend would say something about that. It is so strange.

The situation with SR KT and ex boyfriend is very strange. Sounds like MI you are privy to intel. Is her boyfriend (please correct me if I’m wrong the one that helped carry Karen’s coffin?) still around or now totally replaced by KT? I’m trying to give the benefit of the doubt, perhaps theboyfriend is hard at work/can’t have time off work to travel....? IMO

The situation with SR KT and ex boyfriend is very strange. Sounds like MI you are privy to intel. Is her boyfriend (please correct me if I’m wrong the one that helped carry Karen’s coffin?) still around or now totally replaced by KT? I’m trying to give the benefit of the doubt, perhaps theboyfriend is hard at work/can’t have time off work to travel....? IMO
All this info is just from what's avail to see thru FB.
AM was one of the pallbearers. I just find it weird that he would be fine with her being with him for so long constantly as it seems. Would you not want to share any of these beautiful trips with your boyfriend , or at least plan on waiting till they could both go together.
Call me old fashioned, if I was in his shoes I would be jealous and wouldn't stand for it.
Seems like KR has more time for KT than her own boyfriend IMO.

Gotta love hair salons. Sitting next to this lovely lady whose husband had a 40 year career in LE. She confirmed LE are working furiously to solve this case.

:waiting:.... :jail: ....:banghead:......:pullhair:......:waiting:

and so we wait.....Will it happen before this Christmas or next ???

I bloodywell hope so. It's nice weather for a celebratory nudie run now.

He'd deserve to be hauled away just before Christmas. Porridge for BR!

Guys? Wouldn't that be a great Christmas present for us!

I bloodywell hope so. It's nice weather for a celebratory nudie run now.

He'd deserve to be hauled away just before Christmas. Porridge for BR!

Guys? Wouldn't that be a great Christmas present for us!

TGY...Cold lumpy horrible porridge awaits for BR, hopefully for THIS Christmas breakfast. :D

I really don't know what to think about SR holidaying overseas again and enjoying herself at whose expense? :dunno:

TGY...Cold lumpy horrible porridge awaits for BR, hopefully for THIS Christmas breakfast. :D

I really don't know what to think about SR holidaying overseas again and enjoying herself at whose expense? :dunno:

BBM

Borce renting out the mansion to free up some cash if the media is correct. SR said to be travelling the world.
There is obviously some cash coming from somewhere..... but who?

Has ant update on his hospital admission?

it is beyond bizarre.. it is as if her mothers death has energized her, re-invigorated her, unleashed those maternal shackles, set her free, untrammeled liberation, with world travel thrown in!.. it's sort of like living the dream, ey?... like people who murder their parents so they can go to the Orphan's Picnic.

I , for one, find it highly spurious, very very odd and inexplicable.. . not so much that she would want to get out of AU, but that she comes back!. back to where her mothers mysterious, unfound, unknown murderer, who knows exactly where she lives, is still wandering free as a bird!!. it's peculiar in the extreme.

it is beyond bizarre.. it is as if her mothers death has energized her, re-invigorated her, unleashed those maternal shackles, set her free, untrammeled liberation, with world travel thrown in!.. it's sort of like living the dream, ey?... like people who murder their parents so they can go to the Orphan's Picnic.

I , for one, find it highly spurious, very very odd and inexplicable.. . not so much that she would want to get out of AU, but that she comes back!. back to where her mothers mysterious, unfound, unknown murderer, who knows exactly where she lives, is still wandering free as a bird!!. it's peculiar in the extreme.

Rumours claim her relationship with her mother deteriorated in the weeks before Mrs Ristevski's disappearance. There is no suggestion Sarah has anything to do with her mother's death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Borce-Melbourne-Mt-Macedon.html#ixzz4zwC7HkAJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Victorians have been warned that the worst of the forecast super storm is yet to come as Premier Daniel Andrews advised workers to head home early. :hills:

The Age PM News

Yeah something fishy going on, and KT is striking me as peculiar.
Where is Sarahs money to travel coming from- the sale of the final goods from the store? I can't see Borce handing over loads of cash to fund her constant trips . even if she had a part time job, which i doubt b/c she's always travelling and she's meant to be at uni, I can't see her saving so much. And if it's true as some one had stated in one of the FB comments, she had moved out , she'd have living expenses also.

Did he have some sort of infatuation with KR. Have both these kids gotten up to something and BR left to clean the mess.
My mental notes so far and impression of KT
1. New KR for a very long time via Sarah
2. Was her shopping buddy- they both like expensive brands, not sure if he even went overseas with her on business trips.
3.shared text messages while KR was on holiday with BR, I mean he's a young boy, why would he be interested in Karen's time away. Was KT stalking Karen's every move. Infatuation ?
4.He stated his parents were envious of KR and BRs relationship (hmmm or was he!!!!)
5. Seems like he's always whisking SR away on holidays -could he be financing her trips.
Each trip would be worth at least $20,000 a pop with business class travel to Europe , accommodation and spending money .
6. He claimed that he would often sit and chat with Sarahs parents
7. He was so close with KR yet why didn't he volunteer to be a pallbearer. He was KRs genuine friend right, yet the boyfriend was pallbearer. Boyfriends come and go. Wouldn't he have seemed more fitting. Or taken the place from one of the funeral staff.
8. He was also quick to post a missing FB post of Karen
8. Not shy to state he's drinking g&t's for Karen either. Really! how do you think her immediate family feel about that, he's having the time if his life with Karen's daughter, while the rest are grieving, mourning, no closer to finding out who discarded her like rubbish.

I don't know, something is really odd, with this. Too much celebrating and having the time of her life it seems. Who else remembers the post that stated the Ristevskis had a big Christmas party that same year. And that's before her body was found of course .

Is KT paying for Sarah's overseas holidays?
I can't imagine BR or SR being able to. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member