Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 127841

I am not sure what they look like....red eyes I read somewhere.

Nup. No red eyes here. Nothing.
c4029c04b234acfc0f53f4f2d683bb49.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RSBM

Here is the only mention ... no asthma or specifics given.

Her family said she had medical issues and it was out of character for her to be away for so long without contacting her husband and daughter.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...nks-for-missing-woman-karen-ristevski/7627656

Then a couple of weeks later ....

Senior Constable Ante Sandric said Ms Risteveski has health problems but her family is worried because her disappearance is out of character.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...lbourne-woman-highly-irregular-police/7563218

The asthma was mentioned by a friend of Karen's on a FB post.

To tell you the truth, I was never sure about the family-stated health issues. When a person goes missing, I have read that a higher alert is put on them if they have a medical issue. Higher than if an adult just potentially wanders off on their own.

If it was Karen's birth family that stated this, it may have had that underlying reason (and I wouldn't blame them, they knew something was very off and wanted Karen to be found as quickly as possible, in case something could have saved her imo).

Although, with the stress levels she must have been constantly experiencing, with their ongoing unstable financial position, I wouldn't blame Karen if she was the pot smoker of the house. (kidding ... don't want to start any unfounded rumours!)
n
I don't think anyone would blame her for that, but I don't think that she was the the addict.

To tell you the truth, I was never sure about the family-stated health issues. When a person goes missing, I have read that a higher alert is put on them if they have a medical issue. Higher than if an adult just potentially wanders off on their own.

If it was Karen's birth family that stated this, it may have had that underlying reason (and I wouldn't blame them, they knew something was very off and wanted Karen to be found as quickly as possible, in case something could have saved her imo).

Although, with the stress levels she must have been constantly experiencing, with their ongoing unstable financial position, I wouldn't blame Karen if she was the pot smoker of the house. (kidding ... don't want to start any unfounded rumours!)

WHAT quickly turned into one of the state’s most gripping murder mysteries in decades had an innocuous start on a cold Saturday afternoon in June last year.
At that stage, local police held a media conference to appeal for information about a missing mum, Karen Ristevski, who had walked out of the family’s home in Avondale Heights after an argument with her husband.
During the low-key media conference, Borce Ristevski and the couple’s daughter, Sarah, pleaded for people to keep an eye out for Karen and for her to get in touch.

In the days following the first media conference, the Ristevski case had already changed hands several times within Victoria Police — a reflection of the growing concern within the force.

Yes SA I guess if there were concerns about Karen's health condition. Your husband or daughter would have mentioned it in that low key media conference on the Saturday....which of course was day four.
It would not take much to check out any meds Karen required with the pharmacy.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...h/news-story/06f2c5f677c24239c9fd6720a7f9d270
How Missing Persons Squad conducted their marathon investigation into Karen Ristevski‘s death

So, it would not have taken too much to smother her in bed ... if a murderer felt that way inclined. :(

Especially if Karen had taken something to settle her down for the evening.
Or someone has slipped :gasp:

Maybe hell be called in to provide a story for Stary, or against?

That will be interesting.
Borce has already suggested AR is an unreliable witness.

“Why would he come up with that?” he demanded, suggesting his son was an unreliable witness because of his drug addiction.................

But when Mr Ristevski’s brother, Vasko, went public with a theory that his missing sister-in-law had fled to China or the US on a false passport, Borce Ristevski was not so dismissive.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/18e67718c36c1ba72e1d527b6c0d146d
Missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski: Andrew Rule takes in-depth look
Andrew Rule, Herald Sun
September 16, 2016

I guess fingerprints might change from birth to adult but why not?
Then we could talk about eye/facial recognition
I’m being fair dinkum here.
I want a dashcam.
It would be a relief if an incident was captured on camera even a car theft, bag snatch or abduction.

There’s crazies out there. :/

Off topic so back to BR’s bashing .....I wonder if he can have a visit from SR?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM. One less at the moment. I hope he does get visitors. The walls have ears.

[btw our unique fingerprint patterns exist at birth:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23030782-200-we-now-have-the-tech-to-fingerprint-babies-but-should-we/]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x