Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it seem to others the more Ant raves on Social media the less likely it would be that he would be put on the stand for either side?

Is Ant going to be able to help Stary dispute the evidence on the day of the 29th June 2016.

If Ant did send text to Karen 10 days prior I have a feeling LE have those saved and marked into evidence.

Regardless of what they were - the conflict - the secret- money for rehab - guns or to plan a run away.
jmo

I could be quite possibly wrong, but maybe AR has been kept quiet for good reason.

He spoke that he knew and at the time, maybe he did know.

Its still uncertain if a visit was paid to him by Borce. Unsure of this but maybe.

Or he’s legally been warned to shut up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could be quite possibly wrong, but maybe AR has been kept quiet for good reason.

Its still uncertain if a visit was paid to him by Borce. Unsure of this but maybe.

Maybe he did know. Here’s a good reason to keep stumm:

http://www.vgso.vic.gov.au/content/refresher-sub-judice-contempt-publish-or-not-publish

No you could be very correct.
It does seem Ant would say something and there would be a response from an R family member...initially.

Ant is either very stupid or very clever indeed....imo

Would it seem to others the more Ant raves on Social media the less likely it would be that he would be put on the stand for either side?

Is Ant going to be able to help Stary dispute the evidence on the day of the 29th June 2016.

If Ant did send text to Karen 10 days prior I have a feeling LE have those saved and marked into evidence.

Regardless of what they were - the conflict - the secret- money for rehab - guns or to plan a run away.
jmo
IMO the only reason Ant would be used as a witness would be to discredit Karen, it will probably happen.

Will he be believable - no.

Maybe you are right sleep, what if Borce met AR on the way up, and will use this as some sort of defence.

Im not Sure what Stary has done before, who has he defended? and got off?

Stary is a well known for being tops in his field. But you have me there. Can't think for the moment who he has got off . Julian Assange.......Jack Thomas...the terrorist. Carl Williams. So he is no lightweight lawyer.

Maybe you are right sleep, what if Borce met AR on the way up, and will use this as some sort of defence.

The charge sheet says Karen was murdered in Avondale Heights. So even if he met AR on the way up or popped in so as to implicate him.
An accessory at best. Though, imo that is not the case. Could be wrong.

Ant drew all the attention to himself while the R's directed it all toward Karen and ant.

Starting with the rather baiting comment - I am an only child.

imo

Even though hes in, its a far way from being done yet.

A little worried he'll squirm out of it, no cause of death being one.

Even though hes in, its a far way from being done yet.

A little worried he'll squirm out of it, no cause of death being one.

If she was strangled the small bones in the throat will tell that tale, although i think Borce would be a puncher and I bet it was not the first time.

If she was strangled the small bones in the throat will tell that tale, although i think Borce would be a puncher and I bet it was not the first time.

Would the small bones be still there after exposure to lime?

Stary is a well known for being tops in his field. But you have me there. Can't think for the moment who he has got off . Julian Assange.......Jack Thomas...the terrorist. Carl Williams. So he is no lightweight lawyer.

Here’s a few of his clients:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2...rob-stary-no-stranger-to-high-profile-clients

Would not be cheap, where's the money coming from?

"... end it or I will make ur time inside a living hell!"

As I understand it, Ant urgently is demanding a confession of guilt by his father.

There's a difference in chokes. The "Hollywood" choke is mainly an airway blockage. That's what we see when we see someone strangled from the front. In UFC it's always a guillotine or rear naked which are blood constricting chokes. These focus on the blood supply to the brain.

A correctly applied blood choke will have someone unconscious before their body runs out of oxygen. Think of it like shutting down the fuel injection of an engine. Immediate shutdown ( less than 20 seconds)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member