Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think this murder was likely about money ... and a wife who was going to boot out her husband from her home.

- The revelations about Karen saying to someone that she would leave Borce when Sarah was 21. This could be substantiated by whoever Karen was speaking with, when Ant apparently overheard that snippet.
- Sarah reportedly being ticked off at her mother in the weeks prior to Karen's disappearance.
- That ongoing mess of a financial situation ... years and years and years of endless stress.

I think that if this was the case, there is a good chance that Karen made a will leaving all of her worldly goods to Sarah. And now Sarah is able to do what she chooses for a while, due to that inheritance.
If Sarah is not implicated in Karen's murder at all, there should be no reason she would not receive her inheritance in a fairly timely fashion.

I still think this murder was likely about money ... and a wife who was going to boot out her husband from her home.

- The revelations about Karen saying to someone that she would leave Borce when Sarah was 21. This could be substantiated by whoever Karen was speaking with, when Ant apparently overheard that snippet.
- Sarah reportedly being ticked off at her mother in the weeks prior to Karen's disappearance.
- That ongoing mess of a financial situation ... years and years and years of endless stress.

I think that if this was the case, there is a good chance that Karen made a will leaving all of her worldly goods to Sarah. And now Sarah is able to do what she chooses for a while, due to that inheritance.
If Sarah is not implicated in Karen's murder at all, there should be no reason she would not receive her inheritance in a fairly timely fashion.

I think that that would depend on who was the executor of the will, wouldn't it?

I think that that would depend on who was the executor of the will, wouldn't it?

I guess if the executor wanted to wait past the 12 month recommended wait time, he/she could potentially pay the 8% interest that the beneficiary may be entitled to on the inheritance after that period, and delay as much as the executor can get away with.
The law encourages the executor not to delay.

The law in Victoria says that executors do not have to distribute the estate within 12 months of the death of the will maker. After 12 months, beneficiaries may be entitled to receive interest on the value of their gifts of up to 8% in certain circumstances.
http://lplc.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/A-guide-for-beneficiaries-March-2013-00024644.pdf

There is a lot of info out there about this, if you choose to research it a little.

I guess if the executor wanted to wait past the 12 month recommended wait time, he/she could potentially pay the 8% interest that the beneficiary may be entitled to on the inheritance after that period, and delay as much as the executor can get away with.
The law encourages the executor not to delay.

The law in Victoria says that executors do not have to distribute the estate within 12 months of the death of the will maker. After 12 months, beneficiaries may be entitled to receive interest on the value of their gifts of up to 8% in certain circumstances.
http://lplc.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/A-guide-for-beneficiaries-March-2013-00024644.pdf

There is a lot of info out there about this, if you choose to research it a little.

Yes, I suppose I could have looked it up for myself as your post first read.

Christmas has come early 🙏🏻🙌👏 thank you thank you thank you hurruh! Bout time. Rot in hell Borce

Finally... Woohoo. I hope the last year was living hell for him, knowing his every step was being watched by police. Low life arrogant creep and to all his supporters well you're as low as him. Shame to you all for covering up.

He’s been arrested and charged!
Thanks SuzSeg, great breaking news ...... just listening to 3AW now ..... he's off to the Magistrates' Court this morning ...... it's looking like no plum pudding for BR [emoji848]
PS: Hey They'll Get You ...... 37 degrees, could you ask for any more [emoji847]
Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Was on Sunrise this morning. 53 year old man charged with one count of murder.

OMG guys, just saw the news, finally the day has come. JUSTICE IS COMING KAREN!

Thanks God!
Just saw the news on tv but couldn’t find anything online?? Arrest made :)

9 Melbourne are doing an update after ad break. Still can't believe it guys. I'm just so grateful to Vic Police for their hard work in building a case against Borce. Let's hope he never has a day of freedom again.

This is great news and hopefully some closure for the friends and family of Karen.
I must admit I feel terribly for Sarah. I couldn't even begin to imagine how it would feel having your father charged with the murder of your mother.

Will be interesting to see how all of this plays out in court.

Brought tears to my eyes reading the news this morning. Vic police have done an incredible job, such a long hard slog to get to this day but it’s here and now justice for Karen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee