Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who may go to North Korea: thought I would help them get acclimatized.

BBz2IoE.img

Glimpses of life inside the secret state of North Korea

A crowded tram in Pyongyang.
BBEuSW0.img

Housing in Pyongyang suburbs.
BBEv5yw.img

People gather around a duck enclosure in a zoo in Pyongyang.
BBzYTsG.img

No photos in courtroom allowed in Aus. No identification of jurors allowed, either.

No photos in the court in Aussie
But Sarah was a little miffed.
While telling her junk food story, she cried. Her stress obvious.
Mid sentence she paused. "Someone took a photo in here" she said. She was pointing out what she thought to be the sound of an electronic shutter of a an ipad or i phone.

Category: | Herald Sun
Patrick Carlyon: Mother’s killing shatters Ristevski family’s idyllic life

I know this is from DM (I’m trying to find another msm link) but I wonder if we will hear any further.

Borce Ristevski's ex 'asked about his sexual fantasies' | Daily Mail Online

A former partner of Borce Ristevski has revealed she was asked by police if the accused killer had been violent towards her during sex.

Ristevski, was charged with the murder of his wife Karen on Wednesday, nearly 18 months after she vanished from her Avondale Heights home in Melbourne.

Following her disappearance, detectives questioned the family's friends and relatives about the Ristevski's marriage and whether it had been volatile.

An ex-girlfriend of Mr Ristevski's was asked about his sexual fantasies and whether he had been violent towards her - including during sex, the Herald Sun reported.

I know this is from DM (I’m trying to find another msm link) but I wonder if we will hear any further.

Borce Ristevski's ex 'asked about his sexual fantasies' | Daily Mail Online

A former partner of Borce Ristevski has revealed she was asked by police if the accused killer had been violent towards her during sex.

Ristevski, was charged with the murder of his wife Karen on Wednesday, nearly 18 months after she vanished from her Avondale Heights home in Melbourne.

Following her disappearance, detectives questioned the family's friends and relatives about the Ristevski's marriage and whether it had been volatile.

An ex-girlfriend of Mr Ristevski's was asked about his sexual fantasies and whether he had been violent towards her - including during sex, the Herald Sun reported.

*head in hands * I don't want to know!....

*gag *

the imagery!.. Borce and.. agh ggg

It shows what we know eh SA, with all our collective sleuthing, we know Jack. The cops have been sitting on this information for how long so what else have they got up their sleeves.
Ya gotta love our boyz.

Going through the time line as published by msm, one could come up with the following scenario.
Borces phone was turned off or disconnected from the network at 11.09.
Karens phone was still on and was detected by phone towers at Diggers Rest, Sunbury and Gisborne. It was last marked at a tower near Gisborne South at 1140. 31 minutes after Borces phone was turned off or disconnected.
One could assume from this that maybe Karen still had her phone on her person. Could it be that Borce found her phone whilst removing her body from the car. Realising the phone was still on he turned it off. He had 31 minutes to do his deed.
His phone was off for 102 minutes which would put his phone back on air at 12.51.
There has been no mention of which tower picked up his phone being reconnected to the network.
That leaves him 71 minutes to conceal the body and make his way home. How long would it take him to get home?
Maybe 35-40 minutes. Just my thoughts.

For those who may go to North Korea: thought I would help them get acclimatized.

BBz2IoE.img

Glimpses of life inside the secret state of North Korea

A crowded tram in Pyongyang.
BBEuSW0.img

Housing in Pyongyang suburbs.
BBEv5yw.img

People gather around a duck enclosure in a zoo in Pyongyang.
BBzYTsG.img

Gee thanks tmar I'm looking forward to it.. ........... NOT

Going through the time line as published by msm, one could come up with the following scenario.
Karens phone was still on and was detected by phone towers at Diggers Rest, Sunbury and Gisborne. It was last marked at a tower near Gisborne South at 1140. 31 minutes after Borces phone was turned off or disconnected.
One could assume from this that maybe Karen still had her phone on her person. Could it be that Borce found her phone whilst removing her body from the car. Realising the phone was still on he turned it off. He had 31 minutes to do his deed.
His phone was off for 102 minutes which would put his phone back on air at 12.51.
There has been no mention of which tower picked up his phone being reconnected to the network.
That leaves him 71 minutes to conceal the body and make his way home. How long would it take him to get home?
Going by the video footage of the black Mercedes, Borce was in the Diggers Rest region when he turned off his phone. Gisborne South is about 10km from there. Did he take 31 minutes to travel 10km? (Stopped somewhere on the way?) If Borce switched off the phone because it was being rung by the shop staff . . . would he have heard it if he was driving through Gisborne South and Karen and the phone were in the boot? Or, if they were at Mt Macedon at 11:40, is it likely the phone would have been picked up by the Gisborne South tower? I'm going nowhere with this, these are just questions arising from the timeline.

Going by the video footage of the black Mercedes, Borce was in the Diggers Rest region when he turned off his phone. Gisborne South is about 10km from there. Did he take 31 minutes to travel 10km? (Stopped somewhere on the way?) If Borce switched off the phone because it was being rung by the shop staff . . . would he have heard it if he was driving through Gisborne South and Karen and the phone were in the boot? Or, if they were at Mt Macedon at 11:40, is it likely the phone would have been picked up by the Gisborne South tower? I'm going nowhere with this, these are just questions arising from the timeline.
Questions, questions, questions, to many questions, will we able to wait until march next year to finally get some answers? Will we finally get the answers? Not from Borce we won't.

And he reconnected his phone to the network 12 minutes before he arrived home.

• 10:43am: Communications tower detects both mobile phones near couple's home
  • 10:44am-11:40am: Mobile towers detect one or both phones between Avondale Heights and Gisborne
  • 11:09am: Borce Ristevski's phone switched off
  • 11:40am: Last known connection of Karen Ristevski's phone
  • 12:51pm: Borce Ristevski's phone switched back on
  • 1:03pm: Borce Ristevski returns home
Karen Ristevski's accused killer husband made up facts to cover tracks, court hears

Yes
Karen's phone
9:18 am - Maidstone area
10:43 - Keilor East Tower - before connecting to
11:40 - Gisborne Tower.
The car was parked the wrong way on Childers road before or around midday.
1:19 pm - attempted voice mail traced to Diggers/Sunbury area. (Cov Mo)

Borce had his phone disconnected from the network for 102 minutes.
But was on the road for at least 140 minutes 10:43am until 1:03pm.

Ristevski latest: Borce and Karen’s phones ‘deactivated’ on day she went missing

I may follow with further questions: When he was seen standing near a parking car/cars, had the phone been running or not? (Timeline!) One could think: it must have been on, because why waiting for someone, if I have no contact? Why standing there, good visible, if I'm not waiting for someone/something?

Yes
Karen's phone
9:18 am - Maidstone area
10:43 - Keilor East Tower - before connecting to
11:40 - Gisborne Tower.
The car was parked the wrong way on Childers road before or around midday.
1:19 pm - attempted voice mail traced to Diggers/Sunbury area. (Cov Mo)

Borce had his phone disconnected from the network for 102 minutes.
But was on the road for at least 140 minutes 10:43am until 1:03pm.

Ristevski latest: Borce and Karen’s phones ‘deactivated’ on day she went missing

Sort of sounds as if Karen's phone ended up in the Toolern Vale area, doesn't it?

2dvloi9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member