Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s an overview of the case rather than a full discussion. No new information, but a good summary. I listened to it via iTunes.

In the William Tyrrell case LE found William’s DNA stopped at the property boundary whereas I’m thinking in Karen’s case her DNA would be everywhere in the house, around/in the vehicle and driveway unless a cadaver dog could tell the difference between a dead body or alive person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the William Tyrrell case LE found William’s DNA stopped at the property boundary whereas I’m thinking in Karen’s case her DNA would be everywhere in the house, around/in the vehicle and driveway unless a cadaver dog could tell the difference between a dead body or alive person.

There may be a type of biological evidence somewhere it shouldn’t be. It depends on the cause of death and method of attempted concealment of an alleged crime. Every contact leaves a trace.

There may be a type of biological evidence somewhere it shouldn’t be. It depends on the cause of death and method of attempted concealment of an alleged crime. Every contact leaves a trace.

It’s interesting that his arrest came not long after the house was rented. Possibly the cops did lease it and were able to do their forensic tests whereas when BR was living in there. LE was not allowed access for further in-depth tests.

IIRC BR owned a cleaning business so he had enough time and know how to clean the house thoroughly but I’m sure never good enough to eliminate every particle of evidence.

Karen may not have bled in the house and she might have been severely injured and died in the boot.
Who’s to say she wasn’t left dying in the bush?

I think it will be an very interesting court case like the Baden-Clay case with more hair-pin bends than the Putty Road.

IIRC BR owned a cleaning business so he had enough time and know how to clean the house thoroughly but I’m sure never good enough to eliminate every particle of evidence.

Karen may not have bled in the house and she might have been severely injured and died in the boot.
Who’s to say she wasn’t left dying in the bush?

I think it will be an very interesting court case like the Baden-Clay case with more hair-pin bends than the Putty Road.

That’s true but the ODPP obviously felt confident enough about the evidence they have; whether biological, physical and/or circumstantial, to charge BR with murder.

It will be. As long as some sleuthers don’t hear the words ‘Koppers logs’, ‘roundabouts’ and/or ‘granny pashes’, I think they will be ‘happy’.

That’s true but the ODPP obviously felt confident enough about the evidence they have; whether biological, physical and/or circumstantial, to charge BR with murder.

It will be. As long as some sleuthers don’t hear the words ‘Koppers logs’, ‘roundabouts’ and/or ‘granny pashes’, I think they will be ‘happy’.

There just might be a Toni McHugh lurking yet to be exposed.

I’m meaning a woman, another woman on the side. This is when there are plans made for a new life and the wife is in the way.

I’m meaning a woman, another woman on the side. This is when there are plans made for a new life and the wife is in the way.

As long as it is not another Rachelle Louise! :rolleyes:

OT ... but did you know that last year she sat in on Gordon Wood's malicious prosecution trial, where he is trying to get kazillions out of the govt?? :thinking:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/simon-git...s-up-at-gordon-wood-case-20170314-guxwvd.html
Simon Gittany's ex-girlfriend Rachelle Louise turns up at Gordon Wood case

As long as it is not another Rachelle Louise! :rolleyes:

OT ... but did you know that last year she sat in on Gordon Wood's malicious prosecution trial, where he is trying to get kazillions out of the govt?? :thinking:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/simon-git...s-up-at-gordon-wood-case-20170314-guxwvd.html
Simon Gittany's ex-girlfriend Rachelle Louise turns up at Gordon Wood case

Ahhh yes Rachelle Lighter anyone got a lighter Louise.
How can we forget her?

Ahhh yes Rachelle Lighter anyone got a lighter Louise.
How can we forget her?

Gee, I hope not. Then again, RL has probably moved up to the GC to get cosy with ‘toasty’.

I don’t [emoji85] no idea lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr./Mrs. Toni: I'm thinking from time to time about "the fake" AR claimed. Of course re fake marriage a woman could have been the reason as well as a man ....

I feel like the house was rented because he knew it was imminent. Rob Stary is no fool.

Any news on Sarah? She back in the country?

a slight diversion.

For those interested in the Baden-Clay case, there is now a podcast, quite well done , that may be of interest....

http://casefilepodcast.com/case-65-allison-baden-clay/

lots of recordings that haven't been made public before. Gerard still sounds sleazy, guilty and shifty.

That 6.20 am text “Hope you slept well” ....fake, fake, fake. ........ even before we knew what eventuated.

That 6.20 am text “Hope you slept well” ....fake, fake, fake. ........ even before we knew what eventuated.

A bit like this ........ what a surprise! :rolleyes:

BBM
Originally Posted by Amee

Mr Ristevski says staff at the Bella Bleu boutique, which the couple ran at Watergardens shopping centre in Taylors Lakes, rang him later that morning to say Karen had failed to show up for work, leading him to call her frequently on her mobile phone without getting any reply.

Mr Ristevski's phone was switched off for two hours between 10.30am and 2pm

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...ff881cab6515f3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members