Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had several days to go over SR's "letter" to the judge and have come to the conclusion she is speaking the truth, well for the most part anyway. Has nothing to do with BR being a narcissistic father in my opinion. KR was a business/career woman. BR was a stay at home dad. He took care of her (SR) needs because KR was working. I'm sure KR, when not busy working, also did alot for SR, but because BR was the main caregiver, it's only natural she would be closer to BR than she is to KR. I have never believed BR was the violent type and that KR was a victim of domestic abuse. I have been of that opinion from day one and often made comments stating that much in previous posts (way way back). They did appear, to me at least in photo's, a very happy couple/family. KR never striked me as looking/sounding like an abused woman. She looked radiant, happy and oozed confidence...a very successful business woman in her own right. The financial issues BR and KR experienced are quite common for people who own their own business/s. I really do not believe BR killed KR because they were having financial issues and it had gotten out of hand, nor do I believe KR was going to leave BR, sorry, I just don't. I believe whatever happened was an accident and we (the public) will never truly know how that accident occurred. I believe only three people know the truth, unfortunately one is not here to tell her side of the story, the other two have zipped up and thrown away the key. One will be punished and rightfully so. It's a very sad case all around.

PS: If you disagree with the above, (and I know quite a few will lol) that's okay, just know, that it is all MOO and one that I have pretty much had, from day one.

I stopped when I read this - ‘BR was a stay at home dad. He took care of her (SR) needs because KR was working.’
I guess I’d always though BR had a job maybe wheeling & dealing over a pile of pre 90’s jeans or a hession bag of pecan nuts in some back alley in Jakarta.

Yes then Karen did give these two Klingons a good life.

My oath it’s selfish but we’re talking about a murderer here who bundled his wife into her own car boot and left her in the bush followed by lies, lies and more lies. Schit yeah selfish!
If I were family I wouldn’t expect anything more from this filth, just pray for justice.
As Karen’s brother hoped her death was swift.
'Confession selfish': Family of Karen Ristevski speak out

I've had several days to go over SR's "letter" to the judge and have come to the conclusion she is speaking the truth, well for the most part anyway. Has nothing to do with BR being a narcissistic father in my opinion. KR was a business/career woman. BR was a stay at home dad. He took care of her (SR) needs because KR was working. I'm sure KR, when not busy working, also did alot for SR, but because BR was the main caregiver, it's only natural she would be closer to BR than she is to KR. I have never believed BR was the violent type and that KR was a victim of domestic abuse. I have been of that opinion from day one and often made comments stating that much in previous posts (way way back). They did appear, to me at least in photo's, a very happy couple/family. KR never striked me as looking/sounding like an abused woman. She looked radiant, happy and oozed confidence...a very successful business woman in her own right. The financial issues BR and KR experienced are quite common for people who own their own business/s. I really do not believe BR killed KR because they were having financial issues and it had gotten out of hand, nor do I believe KR was going to leave BR, sorry, I just don't. I believe whatever happened was an accident and we (the public) will never truly know how that accident occurred. I believe only three people know the truth, unfortunately one is not here to tell her side of the story, the other two have zipped up and thrown away the key. One will be punished and rightfully so. It's a very sad case all around.

PS: If you disagree with the above, (and I know quite a few will lol) that's okay, just know, that it is all MOO and one that I have pretty much had, from day one.

Where in earth has the information come from that BR was a stay at home Father? Didn’t he run a couple of unsuccessful businesses over the years? As for ‘there was no domestic violence’ - don’t be quick to assume such domestic violence often flies under the radar with everyone believing he/she is a great person. gaslighting, isolation from family (do think about how Sarah is now isolated from Karen’s family) and financial control are two elements that are often not seen and where the victim is often blamed as being responsible when they blow up over things.

Where in earth has the information come from that BR was a stay at home Father? Didn’t he run a couple of unsuccessful businesses over the years? As for ‘there was no domestic violence’ - don’t be quick to assume such domestic violence often flies under the radar with everyone believing he/she is a great person. gaslighting, isolation from family (do think about how Sarah is now isolated from Karen’s family) and financial control are two elements that are often not seen and where the victim is often blamed as being responsible when they blow up over things.
Maybe he ran his businesses from home? I know several stay at home parents who run their businesses from home, not that unusual. I'm not assuming anything lol. I've not seen anything or read any comments from close friends or co-workers in relation to BR being abusive towards KR. Have you? (I may have missed them and if that's the case, please, can you point out to where I can read them.) I think SR is now isolated from KR's family because of how they feel about BR. That is her choice. I also understand how KR's family feel and why they're expressing their anger towards BR. That is their right!! SR is old enough to make her own decisions though, has been for a while now. Maybe she'll reconnect with KR's family at some stage in the future, who knows.

My oath it’s selfish but we’re talking about a murderer here who bundled his wife into her own car boot and left her in the bush followed by lies, lies and more lies. Schit yeah selfish!
If I were family I wouldn’t expect anything more from this filth, just pray for justice.
As Karen’s brother hoped her death was swift.
The family of slain Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski say her husband Borce think he may be covering up for someone.
So now KR's own family think BR might be covering up for someone? I wonder Who? :eek:

Maybe he ran his businesses from home? I know several stay at home parents who run their businesses from home, not that unusual. I'm not assuming anything lol. I've not seen anything or read any comments from close friends or co-workers in relation to BR being abusive towards KR. Have you? (I may have missed them and if that's the case, please, can you point out to where I can read them.) I think SR is now isolated from KR's family because of how they feel about BR. That is her choice. I also understand how KR's family feel and why they're expressing their anger towards BR. That is their right!! SR is old enough to make her own decisions though, has been for a while now. Maybe she'll reconnect with KR's family at some stage in the future, who knows.
In any case BR could have done his work as an accountant at home, and because he had so many companies and it seems, they were connected in mysterious ways, he had a lot of work to take care of, I would assume. ;) Furthermore he had his moccassin brother for help here and there re the businesses, I presume. So, BR could stay at home, when "little" SR needed him.

His and Vasko business Blue laser jeans had premises as did warrant brands.

I have no excuses for Borce at all. He committed the greatest act of domestic violence when he took the life of his wife.

And if he is covering for someone else, he is wholeheartedly supporting the murderer of his wife.

Either way, Karen was subjected to domestic violence in the last moments of her life. imo

I have no excuses for Borce at all. He committed the greatest act of domestic violence when he took the life of his wife.

And if he is covering for someone else, he is wholeheartedly supporting the murderer of his wife.

Either way, Karen was subjected to domestic violence in the last moments of her life. imo

Yes yes & yes.
No excuses.

His and Vasko business Blue laser jeans had premises as did warrant brands.

But the family was plunged into debt when the clothing manufacture and wholesaler, Blue Jean Co, which Mr Ristevski owned with his brother Vasko, collapsed and left him with $600,000 in unsecured debt.

But the company began to fall apart when one of its main customers, Bradmill textiles, restructured its own company and Mr Ristevski and his brother lost a huge amount of revenue.
Blue Laser Jean Co went under in 2000 (Sarah had been 4 yo) and The Australian reports Mr Ristevski told a creditors’ meeting that same year that the company “was relying heavily on this working relationship to fill the void the clothing industry has suffered in the last 18 months”.

“We regret the outcome as this is a company we have built up since 1987 (but) after numerous attempts at restructuring we were unable to come up with an alternative,” he told the meeting, according to Australian Securities and Investments Commission documents.

Borce and Karen Ristevski had money problems before her death (including pic of premises)

I always thought manslaughter was an accidental killing.
Murder was a killing that was meant for the victim to die.

IMO manslaughter becomes a murder when
A) the manslaughter is covered up
B) the victim is denied any medical help
C) when the victim is moved and hidden for crying out loud!!

Stop this fiasco and call it what it is.
Karen was murdered and if the judge can’t overturn this tripe then I’m moving to Iceland.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...rencG-3swYdiGfSBOg8zArAld_K14U-iJSw540TkI0Tpg

Ristevski was committed to stand trial for murder and pleaded not guilty. One month later, in September last year, he offered to plead guilty to manslaughter. Prosecutors rejected the plea offer because they wanted him to stand trial for murder.

Two weeks ago, as Ristevski prepared to face trial, Supreme Court Justice Christopher Beale ruled that a jury could not be told about how Ristevski withheld information from the police about Karen's disappearance.

That ruling made a difficult job harder for prosecutors - who already were without Karen's cause of death and any eyewitnesses - so they replaced murder with manslaughter, acknowledging they couldn't prove beyond reasonable doubt Ristevski intended to kill Karen at their Avondale Heights home on June 29, 2016.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...rencG-3swYdiGfSBOg8zArAld_K14U-iJSw540TkI0Tpg

Ristevski was committed to stand trial for murder and pleaded not guilty. One month later, in September last year, he offered to plead guilty to manslaughter. Prosecutors rejected the plea offer because they wanted him to stand trial for murder.

Two weeks ago, as Ristevski prepared to face trial, Supreme Court Justice Christopher Beale ruled that a jury could not be told about how Ristevski withheld information from the police about Karen's disappearance.

That ruling made a difficult job harder for prosecutors - who already were without Karen's cause of death and any eyewitnesses - so they replaced murder with manslaughter, acknowledging they couldn't prove beyond reasonable doubt Ristevski intended to kill Karen at their Avondale Heights home on June 29, 2016.

:(

Supreme Court Justice Christopher Beale ruled that a jury could not be told about how Ristevski withheld information from the police about Karen's disappearance.

What a crockoschit.
I would’ve loved to be on that jury.

Manslaughter pfttt!
I scream premeditated murder.

Jul 25, 2018

Assets moved to company in Borce Ristevski’s name before wife Karen disappeared, court told

Revenue from Karen and Borce Ristevski’s clothing business was moved to another company solely in murder-accused Mr Ristevski’s name the year his wife went missing, a court has heard.

Mr Curtin told the court that Mr Ristevski set up a separate company, Envirovision, in December 2015. He said Mr and Ms Ristevski’s daughter, Sarah, was listed as a shareholder.

Mr Curtin told the court that for some reason, the revenue from Warrant Brands started to transfer to Envirovision in 2016.

“As of June 30 [2016], Warrant Brands no longer has any income because that’s given to Envirovision. It’s not able to meet any of its loans and any liabilities,” he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member