Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter could now keep her car in the garage when she is visiting, to keep it away from prying eyes.
Daughter could have been staying at a friend's house the night before Karen was reported missing.
Daughter could have stayed out late and left the house early, so she didn't see her mum since dinnertime.
At 21 they tend to live very independently, even if they do live at home.

I don't have a feel one way or the other for when Karen went missing. But until we get more info, I'm going to keep the options open.

If someone saw something being thrown into the water (possibly spurring the recent water search), I wonder if that was during the day or during the night - if it was on that day.

BBM

BBM - if that's what happened it's odd to me that after so much time someone would firstly remember seeing something being thrown into the water (unless it was a body in which case why wait a month!) and secondly suddenly think it might be related and worth reporting.. IMO it's unlikely that anyone disposing of belongings would do in a public area in daylight, much safer and easier to drive away a bit and throw them in a public tip.

I think the police either had some specific info from someone involved or a reported sighting of a body in the river JMO

I don't know if Im alone in thinking this......

But I just think games are being played ........ and at the expense of a missing woman...... makes me really sad.

One aspect that has had me completely baffled is the "finance conversation timing". Who has time to sit around over breakfast discussing such important issues such as finances in the morning. Most people get up in the morning with enough time just for a shower and a quick breakfast, hair and make up with maybe the tv on in the background to catch some news.
Assuming she was already dressed in work attire, heading off for work to possibly open up at 9am , wouldnt she have contacted her staff to say she was going to be in late b/c she was going for a walk at 10am.
So if is was the case, im then assuming (b/c her car was still at home) that Borce would have contacted the shop to say "look im not sure where Karen is, she hasnt returned from her walk, her car is still at home, she'll be in later"

So im also assuming staff would be calling her on her mobile, if they didnt have the key to open the shop at 9am. Which then leads me to believe that they do have the key to open otherwise she would not be going on a walk in the morning.

Talking about finances and ways to improve the business is surely not something that can be wrapped up over a breakfast. They'd have notepads on the table discussing figures, this that and the other. This is something you do at night when you have more time. I wonder if police found any evidence that they had been discussing finances.
Emirtaes 1957 I wonder if you'd be cheeky enough to ask who opens the shop. Would be very interesting if BR does now wouldnt it?

I'd like to have answers to few questions:
1. Boris said she went for walk about 10 and she supposed to go to work. I guess he employees open the shop at 9 and what would be the usual time she get to her shop. Maybe she was doing banking in the morning as all banks a closed when her shop get closed.
2. What time Boris left home that day. I don't think he waited for her to come back. Did he go to his other business in Broadmeadows? What time he arrived there?
3. What time did Karens employees got worried that she is not at work and also they couldn't reach her on mobile.
4. Who did they phone first to ask whereabouts is she. Her husband or daughter?
5. How many times Boris left home by car, on foot?
And more questions all unanswered.

I'd like to have answers to few questions:
1. Boris said she went for walk about 10 and she supposed to go to work. I guess he employees open the shop at 9 and what would be the usual time she get to her shop. Maybe she was doing banking in the morning as all banks a closed when her shop get closed.
2. What time Boris left home that day. I don't think he waited for her to come back. Did he go to his other business in Broadmeadows? What time he arrived there?
3. What time did Karens employees got worried that she is not at work and also they couldn't reach her on mobile.
4. Who did they phone first to ask whereabouts is she. Her husband or daughter?
5. How many times Boris left home by car, on foot?
And more questions all unanswered.

Yep lots of unanswered questions.... ........I sure which reporters asked these types of questions....

Its been said they owned two businesses. ...... the one in Taylors lake and the other in Broady...

Too be honest I cant remember the last time I ever encountered a male sales person in a boutique ladies shop......Im kinda thinking Borce didn't work in either shop...

Actually Im fairly certain he didnt.....

Has there been any update regarding the strange encounter Olivera Milosevska had with a man on the walking trail?

Always at the back of my mind .......

Far too many stories of women being approached by sickos on the walking tracks in Melbournes North over the years....

PUGLE
He has to work something. Where was their head office? The phone number is on website.
Also I noticed that shop in Watergardens had grand opening on 29 of August 2013. So nearly 3 years of trading only. I am not sure about the one in BRODY? What did they do before for living?

The guy who approached Olivera Milosevska has been located, questioned and ruled out apparently. Sorry, I don't have a link right now. I'm off to bed but a search online should clarify this.

One aspect that has had me completely baffled is the "finance conversation timing". Who has time to sit around over breakfast discussing such important issues such as finances in the morning. Most people get up in the morning with enough time just for a shower and a quick breakfast, hair and make up with maybe the tv on in the background to catch some news.
Assuming she was already dressed in work attire, heading off for work to possibly open up at 9am , wouldnt she have contacted her staff to say she was going to be in late b/c she was going for a walk at 10am.
So if is was the case, im then assuming (b/c her car was still at home) that Borce would have contacted the shop to say "look im not sure where Karen is, she hasnt returned from her walk, her car is still at home, she'll be in later"

BBM & RSBM......very, very good point! I can't imagine having this type of discussion in the morning as I'm attempting to get to work.

Ugh. I had a dream last night that I checked this and she was found and I wasnt sure if I woke up in the middle of the night and read or if it was a dream. Glad to say she was not found the way I read about in my dream.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

(Article behind paywall).

Neighbours say they didn't see Karen leave that morning.

CCTV cameras out of action ‘for months’

SECURITY cameras at the home of missing woman Karen Ristevski stopped working months before her disappearance, her husband claims. Speaking to the Herald Sun yesterday Borce Ristevski said the CCTV cameras at the family’s Avondale Heights home
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...e/news-story/faa88e6a84fd0ea20a0f4930a5cc82eb

Article reporting that Borce has stated that cameras at home had not worked since earlier in the year and that he hasn't spoken about the case as police have asked him not too. Via Kidspot

Question anyone know?

There are two cars in the family, Karen and husband share a car?

With a medical condition i wonder if karen doesnt drive much, and her husband drives.

I'm pretty sure she drove her own car ... a VW Tiguan

I've seen some conversation here about what time the shop usually opens (9am) and if they would have noticed her missing right away.

Do we know if she actually worked in the shop every day? I have worked in retail before and I often opened/closed/worked all day without seeing the owner, and I had a key.

Maybe someone else was staffing the shop each day. The shop has an Instagram account and it has been active since Karen went missing (with really normal stuff & no mention of Karen - maybe they were scheduled posts?) so maybe someone else is very involved in the day to day running of the business? Or maybe they have a social media manager?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question anyone know?

There are two cars in the family, Karen and husband share a car?

With a medical condition i wonder if karen doesnt drive much, and her husband drives.

Maybe her daughter borrowed her car regularly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a pic of the cars in the Kidspot article - Green P's - this must of been the same time that Emerites was walking.

http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting...aks-out-about-the-mystery-of-his-missing-wife

attachment.php

Attachments

• karen-ristevski-20160801071406.jpg~q75,dx720y-u0r1g0,c--.jpg
    karen-ristevski-20160801071406.jpg~q75,dx720y-u0r1g0,c--.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 261
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors