Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was that mention of a man that harrased a local walker on the trail a few weeks before Karen went missing. ....the same article where locals said they are now fearful in using the walking trail.

I believe he was thought to have been identified, spoken to and deemed not related to Karens disapperance.

I haven't been able to confirm this by any msm articles or police media.... but regardless if this is true........it goes further to back up, what is pretty obvious....there are people that frequently use these types of locations to engage in antisocial behaviour.

I posted last week that the guy who had harassed the woman on the walking track had been located, spoken to and cleared by police in relation to Karen's disappearance. I realised after I posted this that I'd read it on SM and couldn't post a link, although I do have a screen grab. :innocent:

@ scott Kam Alien? Some mornings feel like one :)

Im assuming Karen worked the day of 28th?

But haven't seen it reported, though that would be known to authorities.

So they may have the presumed idea that she was at home? Since work finished that day?

This is where the CCTV comes in, but seems as yet not able to provide any footage.

Still holding hope that there may be cctv footage somewhere in the vicinity and it hasn't been viewed or missed.

I can't remember when Sarah said she saw her mother before she disappeared. Has that piece of information come to light yet?

I've asked a friend to have a go at the mapping to verify which houses, etc, have a clear line of sight to the front and rear entrances/exits of the family's home and look for CCTV.

I think it's worth mentioning that Police have/had 60+ hectares of ground, plus the river to search. A large area and probably full of nooks, crannies and underwater snags.

Wow I don't think the Police would be to impressed if that was the case. I can't understand the lack of pleas from Family members either. If I was in that position I would be screaming from every roof top.

It's very strange BR is not speaking up... IMO the less he says, the less he can make a mistake. And why would you be worried if you make a mistake if you're innocent?

Extended family members could be nervous to speak up either because they are scared of BR or the SS. Interesting that all those who have spoken up to date in the press (Aunty, her friends, cousin etc) where many have requested not to use their last names. I think that's because they are scared of BR family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OFF TOPIC I KNOW.....(Sorry Karen)

For those of you following Oscar Pistorius Case on Websleuths......and not much news on Karen at present.......there is a bit of activity on Oscar's thread after his attempt to self harm with razor blade cuts to his wrists and taken to hospital......he is still telling lies (normal for him) and states that he fell out of his bed causing the injuries.

OFF TOPIC I KNOW.....(Sorry Karen)

For those of you following Oscar Pistorius Case on Websleuths......and not much news on Karen at present.......there is a bit of activity on Oscar's thread after his attempt to self harm with razor blade cuts to his wrists and taken to hospital......he is still telling lies (normal for him) and states that he fell out of his bed causing the injuries.
Hi tittdles,

I have been watching this case over the last 3 years interesting isn't I'm wondering if he might have had a scuffle with one of those pesky inmates.

I can't remember when Sarah said she saw her mother before she disappeared. Has that piece of information come to light yet?

I've asked a friend to have a go at the mapping to verify which houses, etc, have a clear line of sight to the front and rear entrances/exits of the family's home and look for CCTV.

I think it's worth mentioning that Police have/had 60+ hectares of ground, plus the river to search. A large area and probably full of nooks, crannies and underwater snags.

I haven't see it anywhere on MSM.

Coincidently I watched a forensic show about the murders of three women.
All three partners were the last to see them after a minor argument.

One woman was dismembered, her teeth removed and her remains were cunningly scattered across the outskirts of town.
The other was found inside her car at the bottom of a river.
The third was partially clothed in a paddock.

All the partners were the murderers.

Pepper77......I need to share this true story about ufo's :ufo:

My brother was on his tractor after dark one night (he was a crop farmer)......In the distance he could see these bright coloured lights like balloons bouncing through the trees and he didn't take much notice.......A few nights later he was out there again on his tractor and he experienced this much larger obstacle (he described it as a brightly lit caravan) coming closer and closer towards him......He got such a fright and raced into the house as white as a sheet :gaah:.....He never believed in ufo's before this REAL experience.....He mentioned it to his crop farmer neighbour who had also experienced similar happenings........Their crop farms were at Westbrook about 15 kilometers from Toowoomba in the heart of the Darling Downs in Queensland......His neighbour said that the ufo's distanced themselves from just outside the larger cities (Toowoomba being the third largest city in Queensland)......My brother is a very intelligent man and there was never any need to doubt him.

I am not suggesting that a similar experience could have happened to Karen but it does make you wonder :thinking:.....I am praying that Karen is still alive and safe somewhere.

Coincidently I watched a forensic show about the murders of three women.
All three partners were the last to see them after a minor argument.

One woman was dismembered, her teeth removed and her remains were cunningly scattered across the outskirts of town.
The other was found inside her car at the bottom of a river.
The third was partially clothed in a paddock.

All the partners were the murderers.

That's so awful!

I was reading yesterday about a woman in the States who was getting ready to leave her husband after years of verbal abuse (she'd posted on FB to say this) ... then the whole family ... precious little children included ... were found dead in their home, the victims of murder suicide.

Sometimes I think we're better off on our own!

Pepper77......I need to share this true story about ufo's :ufo:

My brother was on his tractor after dark one night (he was a crop farmer)......In the distance he could see these bright coloured lights like balloons bouncing through the trees and he didn't take much notice.......A few nights later he was out there again on his tractor and he experienced this much larger obstacle (he described it as a brightly lit caravan) coming closer and closer towards him......He got such a fright and raced into the house as white as a sheet :gaah:.....He never believed in ufo's before this REAL experience.....He mentioned it to his crop farmer neighbour who had also experienced similar happenings........Their crop farms were at Westbrook about 15 kilometers from Toowoomba in the heart of the Darling Downs in Queensland......His neighbour said that the ufo's distanced themselves from just outside the larger cities (Toowoomba being the third largest city in Queensland)......My brother is a very intelligent man and there was never any need to doubt him.

I am not suggesting that a similar experience could have happened to Karen but it does make you wonder :thinking:.....I am praying that Karen is still alive and safe somewhere.

Wow, that's amazing, tiddles!

I'm definitely a believer in UFOs ... I'd like to think they're here to help though, not harm (well, let's face it - the couldn't muck up our world anymore than we already have).

There are forums dedicated to :abduction: experiences ... they make for very interesting reading.

That's so awful!

I was reading yesterday about a woman in the States who was getting ready to leave her husband after years of verbal abuse (she'd posted on FB to say this) ... then the whole family ... precious little children included ... were found dead in their home, the victims of murder suicide.

Sometimes I think we're better off on our own!

Pepper77 this is a phenomenon called "Separation Assault". It's 'If I can't have you nobody else will', think about how many women are murdered and their children when they are leaving or after they have left.

The most violent time in an abusive relationship is the minute the woman leaves, or tries to leave. In fact, in domestic violence cases, more than 70 percent of injuries and murders happen after the victim leaves. This phenomenon is known as separation assault.
http://community.drphil.com/boards/?EntryID=18863

I posted last week that the guy who had harassed the woman on the walking track had been located, spoken to and cleared by police in relation to Karen's disappearance. I realised after I posted this that I'd read it on SM and couldn't post a link, although I do have a screen grab. :innocent:

Nice work, can we see the screen grab? Is that allowed?

Ristevski marriage a ‘fake’, says stepson Anthony Rickard

Police have been told the family of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski was deeply dysfunctional, including a troubled and abnormal relationship *between the mother and stepson.

The police statement prepared by stepson Anthony Rickard *included references to a strained marriage and differences between key family members.
Mr Rickard, 32, who has suffered from an ice addiction and was released from jail last year, told police he thought Mrs *Ristevski may have simply run off, rather than been murdered.

The Australian.

Summarising the article.
Mr Rickard tells of the dysfunctional marriage.
The marriage was a fake and both Borce and Karen stayed together for the money and Sarah.
Mr Rickard says he was kicked out of the home several times and permanently left when he was 27

He does not believe his father had anything to do with Karen's disappearance.

Mr Rickard also says -

Summarising -

He had also sent her a text saying he was going to kill himself
“When I first saw that Karen was missing, I initially felt guilt, thinking my call to her may have had something to do with it,” he wrote.
“I’m now a bit angry because if my father had addressed the *situations with Karen, maybe this wouldn’t have happened. *Although I’ve had some serious *issues with Karen, she was always there for me, had a genuine interest in my welfare and was like my best friend.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89