Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep .... and thats the only thing holding me back from saying he might have done something to Karen.

But then again it all could be a facade he's putting on... what better way to deflect suspicion that to say your an Ice addict, go on a full rampage, making yourself look totally incompetent and deranged....who'd think you would be able to cover up something like a murder when it looks like you can't even tie your shoes.

Is he actually alot smarter than we give him credit for. Is he manipulating his audience?

AR is all over the shop. If he actually had anything to do with Karen's disappearance I don't think it would take long for him to slip up in a Police interview.

Many people addicted to drugs (regardless of whether they are illicit or not) are often capable manipulators. They have to be as it's necessary, in most cases, so they can continue their addiction. Hence their frequent involvement in crime. I have known people addicted to drugs, alcohol and gambling who would sell not only their own, but their family's, friends', and any other innocent parties' souls to get what they want. I never make the mistake of underestimating a person in the throes of an addiction.

Many people addicted to drugs (regardless of whether they are illicit or not) are often capable manipulators. They have to be as it's necessary, in most cases, so they can continue their addiction. Hence their frequent involvement in crime. I have known people addicted to drugs, alcohol and gambling who would sell not only their own, but their family's, friends', and any other innocent parties' souls to get what they want. I never make the mistake of underestimating a person in the throes of an addiction.

Yep, I'm a social worker and I've met some of the most convincing drug addicted manipulators ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing with the ICE ..... who the ruddy bell would be supplying him .... the dude has put his face front and centre on the Herald Sun.
He is under a microscope in a missing persons case ......

Whoever his supplier is would be an idiot to touch this guy with a 10 foot pole...... and yet we have continued to witness bizarre behaviour ........... ahhh maybe its just grog...

If Ar was under any type of surveillance, either he or those selling/buying would be unaware.

Although word would go round as quick as the wind. A $ is a $.

Im sure some would be double paranoid if they had to deal with him, given the media.

If Ar was under any type of surveillance, either he or those selling/buying would be unaware.

Although word would go round as quick as the wind. A $ is a $.

Im sure some would be double paranoid if they had to deal with him, given the media.

LE don't need to work very hard to keep track considering how much he spouts off.

does anyone recall a post about AR having gotten his licence back or something. Can you PM me the screenshot if you have it.

does anyone recall a post about AR having gotten his licence back or something. Can you PM me the screenshot if you have it.

He got his licence for the first time. I heard it here on this forum.

He got his licence for the first time. I heard it here on this forum.

He didn't specify Licence - he said something like "the L's are off" - could mean many different things.

hmmmm, i cant find it through a thread search

d9cf51815094fb350c4fefdef626b501.png

I don't think AR drug supplier would be of any relevence to this case. Small fry crime compared to the bigger picture of this case. Dealers would be a dime a dollar in AR neighborhood .

Have racked my brains over aver about AR and his possible involvement in Karen disappearance.

I perceive to assume he has knowledge, my intuition says second hand.

So still complicit in a crime.

Have racked my brains over aver about AR and his possible involvement in Karen disappearance.

I perceive to assume he has knowledge, my intuition says second hand.

So still complicit in a crime.

Yep. I'm so curious about him too. The public SM spouting off & the inconsistencies in the info he is offering. It sends up so many red flags. But he shares so much that (I think) if he knew more, wouldn't he splash it all over SM like he does everything else?

Can anyone tell me if there is a house being built next door to the Ristevski residence? I thought I read here (or perhaps elsewhere) that there is construction going on next door.

Yes, one of our members saw a large house being built next door. It was mentioned somewhere in the threads.

I don't think AR drug supplier would be of any relevence to this case. Small fry crime compared to the bigger picture of this case. Dealers would be a dime a dollar in AR neighborhood .

yeah the dealer wasn't who I was interested in Hbayne...moreso Rickards Behaviour, suggestive that he is off his face or high as a kite..

I was just commenting that any dealer would be an idiot to be supplying him and risk getting caught doing do, as Rickard ATM has made himself pretty much a celebrity.

Yet as others have suggested, the people involved in dealing probably just see a $ is a $ and find a way to supply....also the suggestion that prescription drugs could be involved...I even suggested grog...

Just re watched the ACA video...and its interesting what Charlie says about Rickards behaviour ...... too me it sounds like tactic.

Maybe I'm overthinking things .......

Missing Karen Bombshell
By ninemsn staff
A Current Affair
Channel 9
Air date: Thursday August 11, 2016

Video footage @ 00:39s:

'Martin King: "Are you making headway?"
Detective: "We certainly are."'

Interesting, and other police face a brick wall.

Occam's Razer : The simplest answer is usually correct.

Wife goes missing, husband is cagey and suspicious, add in money trouble and family dysfunction, and I'm having a very hard time seeing anyone in the picture apart from the husband.

I think the step son is a damaged and vulnerable drug addict who was failed as a child by the adults in his life. I don't think he killed her. I don't think an ice addict is capable of killing a person and successfully hiding the body at the same time as running a cunning SM campaign. If it was him, it would have been sloppy and he would have been caught almost straight away.

Missing Karen Bombshell
By ninemsn staff
A Current Affair
Channel 9
Air date: Thursday August 11, 2016

Video footage @ 00:39s:

'Martin King: "Are you making headway?"
Detective: "We certainly are."'

I think the Brick wall comment was an opinion...... Never heard any comment on the ACA video that the police said that at all.

Your Bolded comment was what I heard in that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member