Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AR is all over the shop. If he actually had anything to do with Karen's disappearance I don't think it would take long for him to slip up in a Police interview.

Yep .... and thats the only thing holding me back from saying he might have done something to Karen.

But then again it all could be a facade he's putting on... what better way to deflect suspicion that to say your an Ice addict, go on a full rampage, making yourself look totally incompetent and deranged....who'd think you would be able to cover up something like a murder when it looks like you can't even tie your shoes.

Is he actually alot smarter than we give him credit for. Is he manipulating his audience?

I think he is attention seeking for sure but I can't stop thinking about the hand. It's like a classic crime movie plot line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep the hand is dodgy but think he posted it to be all cryptic, if he had anything to do with Karen's disappearence wouldn't that be crazy to post ?? I think he is playing the media and all of us

I keep getting drawn to the river. I find myself driving and walking around there often expecting to see something.

Yep .... and thats the only thing holding me back from saying he might have done something to Karen.

But then again it all could be a facade he's putting on... what better way to deflect suspicion that to say your an Ice addict, go on a full rampage, making yourself look totally incompetent and deranged....who'd think you would be able to cover up something like a murder when it looks like you can't even tie your shoes.

Is he actually alot smarter than we give him credit for. Is he manipulating his audience?

Anthony Rickard claims Karen was a best friend (with benefits).

I am wondering about everything now. Not sure who to believe.

One point which i do find of interest is that it seems Rickard was released from prison in January of this year- depending on whether he served a full 14 months or not. So the Rickards and Ristevskis recently had members in jail and members missing. Very intriguing. Further, the claims are that the jail-birds and the missing people had incestual liaisons... Hmmm...

Looks to me that AR is somehow relishing the attention in some way.

The involvement of Ice and his recent stint, on my perspective is that
his claims are called into question. A reasonable person sees it as such.

Is he certain is not involved?

Provided a alibi more substantial than a pharmacy stamp? For the 28th-29th.

AR wannabe gangsta. He seems to be loving and relishing in all of this attention. Sm posts are attention seeking and quite disgusting. Ice puts you in a totally dillusional state. He may not be guilty of Karen's disappearance but he's guilty of being a flog

The thing with the ICE ..... who the ruddy bell would be supplying him .... the dude has put his face front and centre on the Herald Sun.
He is under a microscope in a missing persons case ......

Whoever his supplier is would be an idiot to touch this guy with a 10 foot pole...... and yet we have continued to witness bizarre behaviour ........... ahhh maybe its just grog...

The thing with the ICE ..... who the ruddy bell would be supplying him .... the dude has put his face front and centre on the Herald Sun.

Whoever his supplier is would be an idiot to touch this guy with a 10 foot pole...... and yet we have continued to witness bizarre behaviour ........... ahhh maybe its just grog...

That's a good point Puggle. His supplier(s) would be avoiding him like the plague.

I'm not sure that ice dealers think that strategically.

The desperate will always find a way.

Can anyone tell me if there is a house being built next door to the Ristevski residence? I thought I read here (or perhaps elsewhere) that there is construction going on next door.

That's a good point Puggle. His supplier(s) would be avoiding him like the plague.

Prescription medication can also be abused. I wonder if the "hurt hand" was done on purpose to be able to get some prescription medication to abuse. Not sure if you can doctor shop these days or if there is some database checking your name.

Dealers only see $$$ to be made. Sadly I don't think they would care as long as their money keeps coming.

Can anyone tell me if there is a house being built next door to the Ristevski residence? I thought I read here (or perhaps elsewhere) that there is construction going on next door.

There wasn't when I went past last week

There wasn't when I went past last week

I remember seeing a house being built next door to the Ristevskis house. Not sure if it was on the news or a screen-capture from google maps, which might be out of date.

Probably the guy that asks if he needs anything, and was after money at one stage - I thought he was a relative, but maybe not. :thinking:

I remember seeing a house being built next door to the Ristevskis house. Not sure if it was on the news or a screen-capture from google maps, which might be out of date.

Maybe on the other side? To the left there was a vacant block, which is what I'm referring to.

Anthony Rickard claims Karen was a best friend (with benefits).

I am wondering about everything now. Not sure who to believe.

One point which i do find of interest is that it seems Rickard was released from prison in January of this year- depending on whether he served a full 14 months or not. So the Rickards and Ristevskis recently had members in jail and members missing. Very intriguing. Further, the claims are that the jail-birds and the missing people had incestual liaisons... Hmmm...

Like you said the whole case is a bit fishy. ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89