Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had the chance to catch up reading on here but just seen there will be a story about Karen tommorrow night on ACA.
Paraphrase
ACA investigation into KR's stepson's ugly grab for cash demanding hundreds of thousands of dollars to tell his story about his relationship with missing mum which he says is the biggest story in the country.
https://www.facebook.com/ACurrentAffair9

Yep..... and some great thoughts/comments by members here..... one summed it up... that ACA wont air his accusations, but the story will simply be about him wanting money for a story...and yep we will all watch it.

Its kinda what I have difficulty with in this case..... its seems to be a media circus.... and almost like someone at the Australian Newspaper got their nose out of joint when publicly haranged for getting fact wrong... ahhh alot of thought about sensationalism at play in this case....... very sad IMO.

I don't know if this will be of any help Puggles. Using Google Earth I drew out a 20km radius from Oakley Drive. Statistics have shown that a body will usually be dumped within a 20km radius of the scene of the murder. I've read this so many times in various books etc. so I don't have a link. It does make sense though. A murderer, any murderer would be under some type of time constraint when trying to dispose of a body. Anyway I hope it triggers more of your sleuthing skills in this area. I don't know this part of Melbourne at all, so I'm a bit lost.

mcfbCTt.jpg

Hopper's Crossing rings a bell. Something to do with VR? Anyone?

I have to log off. Long day today and 12 more hours starting at 7am tomorrow.

AR lives or lived at Hopper's Crossing. Apparently that's where he was interviewed by detectives last month.

I don't know if this will be of any help Puggles. Using Google Earth I drew out a 20km radius from Oakley Drive. Statistics have shown that a body will usually be dumped within a 20km radius of the scene of the murder. I've read this so many times in various books etc. so I don't have a link. It does make sense though. A murderer, any murderer would be under some type of time constraint when trying to dispose of a body. Anyway I hope it triggers more of your sleuthing skills in this area. I don't know this part of Melbourne at all, so I'm a bit lost.

mcfbCTt.jpg

Thanks Makara..

The three areas I circled were based on limited knowledge.... but based on what is known of two subjects and areas of approximation they would have to travel past in the context of their daily activities when travelling from A to B.

Its based on ....... we are all creatures of habit.... no matter how hard we may try to deviate..... what we know...is what we usually stick with.

Very strange to have a random disposal site that doesn't in some way link back in some way to a pepertrators daily life or a place of significance. ...... for close familial murders.

There is a member here on Websleuths who I have seen (awhile ago) who is very very good at geo profile.... I might see if I can track him/her down for some advice or participation on the thread....

Haven't had the chance to catch up reading on here but just seen there will be a story about Karen tommorrow night on ACA.
Paraphrase
ACA investigation into KR's stepson's ugly grab for cash demanding hundreds of thousands of dollars to tell his story about his relationship with missing mum which he says is the biggest story in the country.

He says it is the biggest story in the country, hey? lol
I guess he hasn't heard about the Aussie girl in jail for murder in Bali, or a million other things.

I have so lost all interest in his story.

Thats were VR lives.....it was mentioned in a recent article.

Night Bo..... grrr long day tommorow 4 u .

Puggle xx

*hands Puggs a towel and gives her a hug* You're neither naked nor alone bub. I'm not convinced BR murdered Karen either. There are two other POIs IMO. We shall see and if we're wrong, we can streak across the thread together.

So true Bo there are so many loose canons it could any number of people. It'd be nice just to find this poor woman.

Puggle here is the 'big girl' version of your map. What are the red circles denoting? Are they secluded areas, parks etc.?

dpF7bJN.jpg

Another image from Google Earth. What are the two bodies of water I've marked with arrows? In a close-up view they look like some type of quarries.

jRqRj1s.jpg

Another image from Google Earth. What are the two bodies of water I've marked with arrows? In a close-up view they look like some type of quarries.

jRqRj1s.jpg
The bottom one has been fenced off for as long as i can remember, just land that was apparently going to be developed. The other is behind a soccer stadium, no roads to get to it, but I'd say there'd be a way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Puggle here is the 'big girl' version of your map. What are the red circles denoting? Are they secluded areas, parks etc.?

dpF7bJN.jpg

Whoa...that's big ..thank you.

I want to give detailed reasons why I selected those areas.... and there are reasons. My brain is fried right at this moment...and I am about to head to bed..... (sad face).....you know I cant do the whole emotioncon thingo...lol.....

Yes ....for someone coming from the immediate area of Avondale Heights with a secret cargo they wanted to hide..North, South, East West??? ....... Suburbia is to your East, West, South ...... so North is the only choice....unless you are prepared to travel well outside the 20kms zone (highly strange)

The three circled areas are the closest areas not clustered by suburbia housing, they are areas that either subject A would normally travel to watergarden shopping precinct where Karens shop was... or subject B would use in travels to access main roads to travel to suburban areas identified through known SM posts so far..

Like I said its not an exact science.....the more information the better...

The three areas are based on the very limited info put out on msm so far......

Off to bed....

Puggle xx

These areas are the only "green" secluded areas along familiar A to B travels that make sense..

But...... geo profile needs alot of info to be correct.

He says it is the biggest story in the country, hey? lol
I guess he hasn't heard about the Aussie girl in jail for murder in Bali, or a million other things.

I have so lost all interest in his story.

Yeah looks like he's just trying to cash in on this fiasco. How disgusting he is when a woman is missing feared that she has met with foul play and that's all he can come up with. He just needs to go away IMO because no one is really interested in his drivel.

Paraphrase

HAHA!! Hahahahahaaaaar! Baaaahahahaha! Heeheeheehee!!! Hahahaaaaaaaaar!! OMG sucked in so much AR!!!

:laughcry:

No link as yet as I've only just seen it on Channel 9. A promo saying that AR "is demanding hundreds of thousands of dollars to tell the biggest story in the country".

Just wow.
HAHAHAHA!! He cannot be serious!! Does he realize or remember he posted all of his outrageous claims on Facebook for everybody to read for free already?

There's a real smell in this;

Media executives would take little notice of a loose canon drug addict;
But they'd certainly prick up their ears if they were approached by a legal firm;
offering to negotiate an exclusive story & provide all the background substantiation.

The Legal's would know exactly what line they could tread with breaking a story.

Really,

Who's going to put a price tag on his story?
Apart from an Ambulance Chasing lawyer, that's thinking I'd like 40% of that.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's grabbed their attention.

Hopefully ACA will tell us the whole grubby story [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member