Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another image from Google Earth. What are the two bodies of water I've marked with arrows? In a close-up view they look like some type of quarries.

jRqRj1s.jpg

Possibly old quarries.

Thanks Makara..

The three areas I circled were based on limited knowledge.... but based on what is known of two subjects and areas of approximation they would have to travel past in the context of their daily activities when travelling from A to B.

Its based on ....... we are all creatures of habit.... no matter how hard we may try to deviate..... what we know...is what we usually stick with.

Very strange to have a random disposal site that doesn't in some way link back in some way to a pepertrators daily life or a place of significance. ...... for close familial murders.

There is a member here on Websleuths who I have seen (awhile ago) who is very very good at geo profile.... I might see if I can track him/her down for some advice or participation on the thread....

You have me hooked on geographical profiling.....could you suggest any good reads ??

I'm off to find links but lots of breaking media reporting that the search for Karen is on rural land in the north-east of Melbourne

I am beginning to lose interest in this case because it appears to me that too much emphasis is being placed on this "dysfunctional family* in MSM and not enough emphasis on finding Karen......Round and round and round we go....MOO..:gaah::banghead::maddening:

What was the FB activity last night? From the usual offender.

Digger's Rest has a fairly small population of a few thousand. Some of the developed areas have quite nice homes (Punjel Drive for example). There's really not much in the area, just farms, vacant land, a school, few shops etc and currently tracts of new housing estates.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/e63b7a02b5f6baeb488be8fe9c3a823a

MISSING Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski could be found in a rural area in Melbourne’s northwest, detectives believe.

Investigators have asked rural residents to check their properties for any changes or suspicious activity since the suspicious disappearance on 29 June.

So is the rural northwest anywhere near the north of Victoria that was discounted yesterday? My geography is getting muddled

Thanks for the update wwgy. It sounds like the police have some new information. Interesting that they didn't specify they were looking for a body...

So is the rural northwest anywhere near the north of Victoria that was discounted yesterday? My geography is getting muddled

Victoria's northwest does take in Gisborne and Bendigo (less than and hour and a half from Diggers Rest) but it stretches up as far as Mildura. Melbourne's northwest is a more concentrated area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva