Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A director can indeed go bankrupt!

I've seen it happen all the time where the spouse transfers the house over to the others name

I'm just of course speculating as to why BR would do that

ETA - just to clarify what I mean is if he was going to go bankrupt not that he has already. The debt was looming so Im sure he would have had advise to do this

Yes a Director can go bankrupt - but if your heading for bankruptcy you wouldn't become a Director. If your already a Bankrupt you can't become a Director or manage a company.

Re AR, he's a loudmouth who won't shut up ..... its the quiet ones who say nothing that ya worry about, just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but what scares me is all his posts.

"Violence" is the only way to solve things. The death reaper, guns, messed up lyrics via his song list.

His strong negative relationship towards his father (blaming), and a confused relationship with his stepmum.

I find this really odd too hbayne. 1 of the recent posts you'd think someone would tell him how poor taste it is considering the situation and to pull his head in!

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Ive gone around in circles over this.

This from left field although its nagging me.

My opinion only,

There was no argument between KR and BR.
It was between KR and SR. Night of the 28th.

Unusual behaviour from the TV appeal brings me back to this.

Can you elaborate about the tv appeal ?

This case has so many similarities to the GBC (Allison's) case.....now I'm just waiting for the 'granny pash' and 'T. McH' moments to top it off.....Sorry, I couldn't resist...:scared:

I find this really odd too hbayne. 1 of the recent posts you'd think someone would tell him how poor taste it is considering the situation and to pull his head in!

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Does anything suggest that AR could be jealous of BR. I'm sure there is plenty of evidence?

And why is there no posts before the date of 29th June? Has his posts been blocked or concealed by AR or the investgation?

Does anything suggest that AR could be jealous of BR. I'm sure there is plenty?

And why is there no posts before the date of 28th June? Has his posts been blocked or concealed by AR or the investgation?
I would think by himself. You never know, he could be reading here and might put them back up for us !

Does anything suggest that AR could be jealous of BR. I'm sure there is plenty of evidence?

And why is there no posts before the date of 29th June? Has his posts been blocked or concealed by AR or the investgation?

I have posts back to May 4th - and IMO that's when the account was started.

Ive gone around in circles over this.

This from left field although its nagging me.

My opinion only,

There was no argument between KR and BR.
It was between KR and SR. Night of the 28th.

Unusual behaviour from the TV appeal brings me back to this.

Interesting, h'mm, maybe some explosive information was revealed and all hell broke loose ..... the mind boggles at the possibilities!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This case has so many similarities to the GBC (Allison's) case.....now I'm just waiting for the 'granny pash' and 'T. McH' moments to top it off.....Sorry, I couldn't resist...:scared:

NOOoooooo not the granny pash!! :gaah::yuck:

Can you elaborate about the tv appeal ?

I posted before on this but mostly on Borce.

Sarah looks terrified. Evading eye contact.

Is she reliving the incident?, as others have said where was she the night of 28th?

I posted before on this but mostly on Borce.

Sarah looks terrified. Evading eye contact.

Is she reliving the incident?, as others have said where was she the night of 28th?

In one of BRs interviews "she might have just walked down the street, just to clear her head (eye direction looks left) because that was the last thing she said to me.
Looking left resembles an auditory memory rather than a constructed memory. BR alot of the time has a stern looking straight.

During the media interview SR says "wants her to contact me" and looks down. Eye direction resembles emotion.

Initially in an appeal, i would assume some hope on behalf of the family as its only recently that thier relative went missing.

To me both Borce and Sarah show some knowledge of what transpired. As thier expressions seem after the fact to me.

Seems also to be some evasion taking place, although the camera would be right in their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adharkness68