Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but what scares me is all his posts.

"Violence" is the only way to solve things. The death reaper, guns, messed up lyrics via his song list.

His strong negative relationship towards his father (blaming), and a confused relationship with his stepmum.

Yes, I reckon he's scary and not to be messed with but he's an open book, he is what he is ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Initially in an appeal, i would assume some hope on behalf of the family as its only recently that thier relative went missing.

To me both Borce and Sarah show some knowledge of what transpired. As thier expressions seem after the fact to me.

Seems also to be some evasion taking place, although the camera would be right in their faces.

SR also said on radio that she wouldn't leave me because "she is an only child".

Almost like getting the public to pity her. Maybe SR is right, because maybe SR knows what exactly happened and BR is protecting her. BR facial expressions does not seem to be searching to find answers in the initial interviews, but rather complacent (as if he already understands the scenario).

Does anything suggest that AR could be jealous of BR. I'm sure there is plenty of evidence?

And why is there no posts before the date of 29th June? Has his posts been blocked or concealed by AR or the investgation?

IMO I don't think that AR is jealous of BR. I think AR feels that BR owes him simply because he is AR's father. From what I've read BR didn't know that AR even existed for quite a while. When things got messy with AR's mother and violent stepfather, AR was either packed off to BR or AR asked to live with BR. From all accounts the relationship between AR, BR and KR was turbulent for many years. There is no indication of the relationship between AR and SR but I could imagine that AR would be jealous of SR.

AR has so much anger built up inside him, it is eating him away. He's screaming out for the attention of his father but is not getting it. AR is medicating his anger with drugs. That is his choice and I don't feel the least bit sorry for him in that regard. Who knows, it may have been as simple as BR putting his arms around AR and telling him that he genuinely loved him to break the cycle of hurt and anger that AR feels today.

Wonder why did AR "check in" at Transit Rooftop Bar on Aug 6th, and than at Melbourne Tullamarine Domestic Airport on Aug 7th - a week after Karen disappeared? (Admin, delete if not appropriate, found this info on AR's fb).

SR also said on radio that she wouldn't leave me because "she is an only child".

Almost like getting the public to pity her. Maybe SR is right, because maybe SR knows what exactly happened and BR is protecting her. ).BR facial expressions does not seem to be searching to find answers in the initial interviews, but rather complacent (as if he already understands the

Its a picture many could see things into, he knows.

If I'd been the stepmother I would have been scared to have him live with my little girl.

Wonder why did AR "check in" at Transit Rooftop Bar on Aug 6th, and than at Melbourne Tullamarine Domestic Airport on Aug 7th - a week after Karen disappeared? (Admin, delete if not appropriate, found this info on AR's fb).

Aug 6th and 7th are more than a month after disappeared.

If I'd been the stepmother I would have been scared to have him live with my little girl.

Indeed if he's taking mind altering recreational drugs, let alone meth amphetamine, no way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member