Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are forensically examining a shovel from the house then the police know very well what has happened. They just need to find her :(

Yes the shovel...I hope LE checked the garden AND the new house being built next door.
You never know?
If the cars all came back clean forensically then Karen might be closer than LE think.
Surely you wouldn't bring the shovel back home.

Seems to all be falling apart for someone, arrest by end of the week :python: :copcar: :cop::judge::jail: ????????

I wonder if they've looked in the Organ Pipes National Park which is right on the opposite side of the highway to that Motor sport complex. Maybe there was no mobile reception in there and that's why her phone stopped.

I looked at Organ Pipes National Park too, WWGY. 29th June was in the first week of the Victorian school holidays and the Park appears to be is a popular place for picnics etc so I think there may have been too many people around.

I'm interested in the Boral quarry in Bonnie Vale Road, Bacchus Marsh, via the Calder and Diggers Rest. (47 minutes by car from Avondale Heights.)

Most of the quarry has security fencing but there seems to be an area leading up to it that is unfenced. A very isolated spot.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...d0c4e5e768e60fe!8m2!3d-37.648614!4d144.453771

I suppose I'm looking at agricultural land and horse, sheep and cattle growers/studs, etc, rather than National Parks and timber plantations, etc, as police called for locals to check their properties for any signs of disturbance.

Yes the shovel...I hope LE checked the garden to the new house being built next door.
You never know?
If the cars all came back clean forensically then Karen might be closer than LE think.

Yes, entirely possible and maybe the phone and bag were all that went up the Calder and have been planted up there for a future set-up .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The $850 claim has always stood out to me but up until last night, I couldn't figure out why. It didn't make sense to me that someone who allegedly went for a walk to clear her head would take such a large amount of money with her or why such a specific amount was even mentioned. I'm thinking that it is part of the cover up. Stating that she had cash with her could be used as a reason as to why her credit card was not used, also, a one-way ticket to China could be bought for that amount or less.

This latest story is so ridiculous it cannot possibly be true........Poor Karen........This case is just becoming a media circus and an embarrassment to all who really loved Karen......I wish the perp would just tell the truth so that her body can be found and she can be given a dignified farewell to r.i.p.....Bless her Soul...MOO...:liar::liar:

Yes the shovel...I hope LE checked the garden to the new house being built next door.
You never know?

Yes, entirely possible and maybe the phone and bag were all that went up the Calder and have been planted up there for a future set-up .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We wouldn't but you never know what mistakes will be made by someone else. I suppose it's possible that only Karen's phone, etc, went up the Calder but, somehow, I doubt it.

The $850 claim has always stood out to me but up until last night, I couldn't figure out why. It didn't make sense to me that someone who allegedly went for a walk to clear her head would take such a large amount of money with her or why such a specific amount was even mentioned. I'm thinking that it is part of the cover up. Stating that she had cash with her could be used as a reason as to why her credit card was not used, also, a one-way ticket to China could be bought for that amount or less.

The $850 claim has always stood out to me, too. I have often thought that it was a scrambled attempt to 'provide a reason' for harm to have come to Karen while she was walking that ole river track or street. You know, harm by the evil stranger. I think the possible perpetrator has thought about the cover story, be it with a stressed and racing mind, and plotted it out for police (and possibly for Sarah).

Evil stranger could have taken Karen Ristevski, says husband
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/42cd10dd5be25d5a89d90018c7930f7c

Seems to all be falling apart for someone, arrest by end of the week :python: :copcar: :cop::judge::jail: ????????

I really hope so Armchair snoop.
I find when a suit/wig is hired everything slows down to their pace in preparation for what's to come.

They might be helping him pack his bags.

Could it be Borce's father that Karen was going to get a loan from?

I really hope so Armchair snoop.
I find when a suit/wig is hired everything slows down to their pace in preparation for what's to come.

They might be helping him pack his bags.

That is so true TGY, maybe they are prepping him for his defence.

And setting the scene for a mugging or abduction.

BR told his family that Karen could have been taken by "an evil stranger". What else has he told them? How did the media find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran