Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Seems KR wanted to leave" has only been said by dodgy bros. VR and the ice addict step son. Not credible enough information unfortunately IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it all comes out.

What ive said will be verified.

No response.

Exactly Bo. The body language was breathtaking.
I've seen young children act better under similar pressure. Nah...I just didn't take to her actions, her pout, eyes downcast and the frown!?! Oh let's not forget the lack of tears.

I hate being like this, it seams cruel but this is what we are here to do.....sleuth!

I must agree that poor SR seemed more anxious and afraid, than upset. She KNOWS.. Whatever the "Knowing" is. What a terrible burden on such a young soul. The truth will set her free..... eventually. Whatever that truth may be.

Rumour has it that Karen is living with Elvis in Byron Bay and Michael Jackson is their butler. This is as stupid as suggesting Karen had a fake passport and left Australia!

:ufo:

When it all comes out.

No response.

But what have you actually said? That SR killed her mother? Is that what you're saying? Sorry, your posts are confusing.

SR's body language is off. 'No.', she seems to be thinking.

BR seems to have a look of bleak acceptance, grief, guilt? He knew then that Karen wasn't coming back. Ever.

This at :37 why are they so protected by Karens aunt? She is even saying that question was not appropriate. Like they are there because they have to be or what?

I still see Borce arcing up about the question and Sarah pushing him away as if to say 'please not now dad'.
She knows.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-iwnvy8eM

When it all comes out.

No response.

The way you post is quite confusing. If you actually know something I hope you've spoken to the authorities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree with other sleuthers who have SR as a person of interest. I am not certain if she is the perp, accomplice or covering for BR,but her body language on the tv clips says a lot. She is crying, but no tears. No tears!
When it was mentioned earlier on that a person of interest had stopped cooperating with investigators, i wonder if the person was SR and not BR. Because BR still gave reasons, such as he drove KRs car to test the fuel gauge and then that KR must've been abducted etc., so he must have cooperated until recently with police.
I also believe both VR and AR when they say that they dont believe that BR is responsible.

*** However, if eventually BR takes the hit, it may possibly never be known if it is because he is truly a vile husband or a loving father.

BBM: Borce apparently stopped cooperating immediately after his 8th July interview (which I believe was his 2nd and final interview with the police). He must not have liked the direction the interview was taking. imo

"From the moment his wife vanished, Borce Ristevski has been the focus of police questioning.
He stopped co-operating with police following an July 8 interview with detectives in which he denied having anything to do with her disappearance.
Sarah Ristevski, 21, has also reportedly severed contact with detectives in support of her father."

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

But what have you actually said? That SR killed her mother? Is that what you're saying? Sorry, your posts are confusing.

SR Killed her mother and BR is covering.

This is what i see, no holding back now.

All the family is covering up.

BBM: Borce apparently stopped cooperating immediately after his 8th July interview. He must not have liked the direction the interview was taking. imo

"From the moment his wife vanished, Borce Ristevski has been the focus of police questioning.
He stopped co-operating with police following an July 8 interview with detectives in which he denied having anything to do with her disappearance.
Sarah Ristevski, 21, has also reportedly severed contact with detectives in support of her father."

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

Does she have much choice ?

This at :37 why are they so protected by Karens aunt? She is even saying that question was not appropriate. Like they are there because they have to be or what?

I still see Borce arcing up about the question and Sarah pushing him away as if to say 'please not now dad'.
She knows.

I don't know what's going on but something is not right. BR looks defeated in a way. Not devastated but resigned. I don't know if Sarah is trying to protect him or not. Maybe so but she seems almost frightened.

Yes, I understand that Melbourne Lass and I don't believe that Karen obtained a fake passport. What I was asking is why do some posters think she would even need a fake passport?

If she was jack of everything it'd be simple to hop on a plane to anywhere. Call the police to say I'm fine now leave me alone.

A fake passport is not necessary.

Just watched the "story" on A Current Affair and what I thought was odd (well, apart from the whole "story" that wasn't really a "story") was the placement in the show, directly after the first story, a very well put together one on domestic violence and how Tracy Grimshaw told us several times that 2 women a week die at the hands of their partners or ex-partners. And yet, Tracy did not say, "and now for something completely different", or "moving onto something else now". The "story" reminds me of the ACA story on little William Tyrrell's nanna's best friend and her "art" room expose just the other day...and maybe NSW Police are making good use of their media contacts to get the story out there and either stir up the POIs or encourage those valuable calls to Crime Stoppers. Either way, lets hope that all this media attention helps find Karen.

sorry, just realised I named NSW Police instead of VIC...

She knows.

TGY, you know I love you and I do respect your opinion but in this instance I don't agree with you. All I see is a girl who looks to be in shock. According to BR, Karen disappeared on 29 June and this interview was done two weeks later on 14 July. That is two weeks SR would have had to try to come to terms with her mother's disappearance. She's probably shed many tears during that time. As each day passed with no sign of Karen the reality must have started to set in that she may not be coming back.

The journo asking BR if he killed Karen was a low act IMO. How would anyone react in that circumstance? IMO BR looked angry and SR looked to be protective of her father, which is understandable. Any daughter would do the same.

You and I both know how these cases take so many twists and turns before the truth finally comes out. It would be great if Karen has just nicked off and is alive and well somewhere but I don't think that's the case. IMO the police have BR in their sights as the main POI and suspect in Karen's murder. Time will tell.

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member