Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would someone go about finding the black market? Is it feasible that an ordinary person would even know where to start looking? I would have no clue

In my experience the pub is the best place to start, believe it or not.

In my experience the pub is the best place to start, believe it or not.

The good old pub ! I agree that years ago that may have been the case but not these days. No way, we live in a world of terrorism risks ect and I think it would be near impossible and definately improbable that Karen would have the connections to do this. Regardless I think police have pretty much discounted this theory from what I've read in msm.

SR Killed her mother and BR is covering.

This is what i see, no holding back now.

All the family is covering up.

I'm not clear if you know this or it's your opinion but if it is the case why keep up the pretence, they must know the game will be up soon, why not come clean now and hope for a more lenient sentence. I would have thought any lawyer would be advising that. It's madness to keep up the charade for an accidental killong IMO

The good old pub ! I agree that years ago that may have been the case but not these days. No way, we live in a world of terrorism risks ect and I think it would be near impossible and definately improbable that Karen would have the connections to do this. Regardless I think police have pretty much discounted this theory from what I've read in msm.

BBM: Yep and I wonder if VR is feeling like a fool yet?

Yes a few decades ago the pub was the best source of information. Nowadays with advances in technology, social media would have taken over.

Yes a few decades ago the pub was the best source of information. Nowadays with advances in technology, social media would have taken over.

Not to mention all the craft beer attracting soft hipsters! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Spoke regularly on the phone"

Do we know for a fact that SR lived in the Family home?

http://www.who.com.au/article/news/missing-melbourne-mum-she-wouldn-t-leave-us

“Her family is most important to her, especially the love and devotion she has for her daughter Sarah,” says Karen’s cousin Lisa, a Sydney HR director. “Sarah and her mum are extremely close, they spoke many times per day. They are best friends.”

BBM: I don't know if SR lived in the family home. But it appears that they were close.

And ASIO ( think that's the right term ) would be all over it. No chance, no way of a fake passport IMO .

How would someone go about finding the black market? Is it feasible that an ordinary person would even know where to start looking? I would have no clue

Suzy, at least one member of BR's family had (or may still have) connections with 'legitimate businessmen' IMO. I don't think Karen got a false passport, though, as I suspect she is deceased and investigators are currently searching for her remains.

Rage over what though ? If your going to say that then give us a reason why you would

Cmon over time there plenty you dont have to ask me surely,

What your thought process?

And ASIO ( think that's the right term ) would be all over it. No chance, no way of a fake passport IMO .

That's right ASIO is our internal security organisation and ASIS is our external security organisation.

If a child is unbalanced enough to kill her mother in a fit of rage (or in any other headspace), then surely the family would have reported the death and be getting her all the help she needed?
Why on earth would they cover it up?

Eg: Phil Walsh's son murdered his father last year in a late-night rage. Prosecutors just conceded, this month, that he was mentally incompetent at the time of the murder. (Word on the street is 'ice'.) He won't be standing trial, but will be getting help with his problem. I am sure his mother and family completely support this decision (and probably lobbied for it).

Cmon over time there plenty you dont have to ask me surely,

What your thought process?

Are you privy to information about the family Unit45? If so would you consider becoming a verified insider to help us understand the situation better?

If a child is unbalanced enough to kill her mother in a fit of rage (or in any other headspace), then surely the family would have reported the death and be getting her all the help she needed?
Why on earth would they cover it up?

Eg: Phil Walsh's son murdered his father last year in a late-night rage. Prosecutors just conceded, this month, that he was mentally incompetent at the time of the murder. (Word on the street is 'ice'.) He won't be standing trial, but will be getting help with his problem. I am sure his mother and family completely support this decision (and probably lobbied for it).

That's my thinking too, it's too big a leap from oh no, I've killed my Mum to quick, let's stage an elaborate cover up IMO

Maybe Karen was surrounded by parasites...... Everyone putting a hand out including AR and she did go ballistic which didn't end well. I think it's very possible this ended in a physical altercation resulting in her death with SR and BR both complicit. Maybe the reference to borrowing money from her Father has been miscontrued and it was various family members wanting some of the money she inherited from her Father.

Don't know, just putting a thought down...

ETA: There is no evidence to back this up. It is speculation.....

I mean no disrespect to any other posters.... I have jumped ahead as there are so many posts to catch up on...promise to backread.

Please don't forget AR did 15 months for assault, I believe a weapon was involved, so he has a history of violence.

From what Chris Restevski has said there is a history of Borce and Karen being played (puppetry) by AR, money, accomadation, cars....opportunity after opportunity. He was in the care and lived in there home on and off from the age of 15 till the age of 27.

Sarahs..... Im an only child comment always bugged me......think about it.... Anthony was there for all her formative years, growing up from toddler through to being a teenager......this is not to be overlooked....they would have had a relationship.....they were for all intense purposes siblings, growing up in the same house.

No response from Borce to AR wild accusations. ..

Has anyone considered that this is all a cover up for AR .....

His ramblings, his out there media exposure. .....screams of an unstable individual...

Does anyone really believe a parent who has put up with over a decade of drama of someone they obviously love (chance after chance, money, gifts, support) would turn their back on them.....

I love my husband with all my being..... if my son murdered my husband....whoaaa...what a burden....I love my son too.

This case may be solved by technology.... but its the psychology of human relationships atm that may be hindering.... or slowing a resolution.....

A resolution will come no doubt though........very sad.

Are you privy to information about the family Unit45? If so would you consider becoming a verified insider to help us understand the situation better?

Just think Its family involvement?

The other thing that bothered me.... and we why I think Borce was so fierce trying to say the Australian newspaper got things so wrong...

They. ..the media affectively were ruining their (his and karens) finacial credibility. .....when thats what they...and importantly. ...what Karen with her baby...Bella Bleu was based on....

Now a few weeks later we find out she most likely had access to at least $180,000.

Chris Ristevski mentions he was sucked out of $2000 from AR and the money came from one of his grandparents inheritence, that would be from Borce' s deceased parents. So.... Borce also had his own inheritence from a deceased parent...

This whole media circus, campaign to make out...or to suggest some monetary motive IMO is bogus and nothing more than media sensationalism. .......also think someone at the Australian newspaper got their nose out of joint.....suggest that idiot pulls his head out of his ar ** and actually gets his facts right....

You may have your co.... but your reasons are way off IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member