Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SR's body language is off. 'No.', she seems to be thinking. BR seems to have a look of bleak acceptance, grief, guilt?

Bo I don't see what you see in the video. I suppose we can all interpret it how we want when watching it. The fact of the matter is SR has not been named as a POI as yet and I really do think that there should be some respect shown here. At this stage she is the daughter of a missing woman, believed murdered. The emotional trauma she must be going through is something I hope I never have to deal with. She obviously loves both parents and if BR did murder Karen, SR has in effect lost both of them. If SR is involved, I would like to see further sleuthing other than a 10 second video of the facial expressions and body language of a girl with camera's shoved in her face with the talk of her missing mother going on around her.

I think it was an argument that started the night before. He was harassing her about money and he didn't get what he wanted. He smothered her or strangled her in the house....no noise, no shoes. No blood splatter, no DNA.
My knew it was him from the day I read he was the last to see her. Just a really strong hinky. Her car had a bigger boot.

The VW boot wasn't big or private enough.
attachment.php

At least his story about her leaving via the garage seems likely to be true.

I did a little drive past this morning and there were quite a few 4wds parked across from the house. I assume it's media waiting to be the first to cover the story if there is any arrest/other action. If I were SR I would be staying elsewhere, so intimidating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A question for Steve Richardson. Steve are you able to tell us if SR lived with her parents please?

Bo I don't see what you see in the video. I suppose we can all interpret it how we want when watching it. The fact of the matter is SR has not been named as a POI as yet and I really do think that there should be some respect shown here. At this stage she is the daughter of a missing woman, believed murdered. The emotional trauma she must be going through is something I hope I never have to deal with. She obviously loves both parents and if BR did murder Karen, SR has in effect lost both of them. If SR is involved, I would like to see further sleuthing other than a 10 second video of the facial expressions and body language of a girl with camera's shoved in her face with the talk of her missing mother going on around her.

Agree, where was sarah? In those time lines?

At least his story about her leaving via the garage seems likely to be true.

I dont know. If I was in a mood and storming out I wouldnt be bothered opening a roller door, (fiddling round with the remote or the button on the wall). Id use the gate and probably slam it shut

Although I do believe she left via the garage but in the boot :moo:

BR has had to do a lot of back tracking on his version as evidence emerges, however do we know why he came forth so quickly to admit to an argument? Why didn't he give the impression all was rosy and she simply went for a pre-work walk which would better fit his "evil predator" theory? The fact he's admitted to the argument proves there were raised tempers at the time of her disappearance. Is he covering bases because someone saw/ heard arguments?

If I were a neighbour and I had to tell the cops I heard a scream I would make sure it was kept absolutely drum-tight confidential because I would fear for my life.
They won't show their cards, they can't!

I dont know. If I was in a mood and storming out I wouldnt be bothered opening a roller door, (fiddling round with the remote or the button on the wall). Id use the gate and probably slam it shut

Although I do believe she left via the garage but in the boot :moo:
Sadly I was alluding to the boot of the car.

Did anyone watch ACA ?
I mean her Barrista, florist & waiter really cracked this case wide open :cheer:

Did anyone watch ACA ?
I mean her Barrista, florist & waiter really cracked this case wide open :cheer:

Captivating journalism. And how awks is the deep eye contact from the host?! The cafe owner was actually leaning back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with Hbayne.
With biometrics at immigration/passport control it would be difficult. Even more so, once a person is reported missing, assuming KRs attempt was after the 29th. All ports would hv been alerted and had her biometrics handy. So if she showed up under another name using another passport, but when her eyes were biometric photographed it would hv come up with the existing match to those stored under her real name ... and an alarm sounded.

Fake passport, about $50,000 on black market no guarantee it will work. Don't ask how I know. lol

As more time goes on without Karen's body being found, the more I am despairing. There's the risk of valuable evidence being eroded. I want her killer apprehended.

Are there any WS on the ground doing some sleuthing? Or is this something we can't talk about on WS?

Can someone answer me why Karen would want or need a fake passport please? It all just sounds so ridiculous.

Well said Makara, at this point she is a victim.

Thought i had. ..

Although BR claims an argument the 29th, i say it was the 28th.

In all of this im concluding that Borce is covering for Sarah.

I have alluded to this before.

Sometimes you must be guarded on what you say.....................................................................................................................................................................

I hear what your saying Unit. The body language of Sarah was peculiar at the media interview.

Completely agree.

Can someone answer me why Karen would want or need a fake passport please? It all just sounds so ridiculous.

The police have already discounted this theory. They have stated in MSM that there is no evidence that she has left Victoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman