Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got you the first time. :)
I was saying well done at the good explanation. And laughing as you said you were going for a nap now.

I know SA. I just realised I'd used the wrong example. Either I'm on the verge of losing my mind or I'm having an awful lot of 'blonde moments' lately.

'They have searched the house and three family cars forensically. Nothing. The river? Nothing.' From he same Weekend Australua article dated August 6

Thanks for clearing that up 1968. I guess this means the Merc was searched as well

I don't suggest this is the way KR's dissaperance occurred. I truly believe something bad has happened to KR. Please be open minded. KR could have wanted to disappear and BR was involved and helped with this process.

Just say, KR was to go to Bendigo to disappear via train. BR could have left the house with KR and headed towards the nearest train station.

If BR left the house with KR at 10:30am, and headed to Watergardens Train Station, it would take approximatly 20 minutes to reach the station, and KR could have possibly caught the nearest train at around 10:54am. (if this was the train schedule for that day)

KR would have had to get of at Sunbury Railway Station at 11:07 to catch the next train heading to Bendigo. Alternativly BR could have drove KR to Sunbury train station along the calder, and waited for that same train.

The next departure from Sunbury train station could have been 11:51am and arrived in Bendigo at approx 1:16pm. This could have suggested why KR's phone pinged "hours after" she went missing at 10:00am. As exact location (Gisborne) correlates to time of ping (two hours after) via the Calder when she was travelling by train.
When BR, decided to drive back home along the Calder, past Diggers Rest his phone could have pinged.

I was wondering if the police had checked the train stations CCTV for the day of the 28th? Bit of a story, but I like to stay creative.

No no no no no...I was answering using the wrong example (I was still stuck on the time from wwgy's post) :doh:

OK here we go again:

I think he means BR has stated that they 'had an argument and she left the house to go and clear her head' and that the statement has been recorded. In other words, BR can't now say he didn't make that statement.

After the stuff-up and second explanation, I need a drink.

Oh my goodness, my sides ! You have made me laugh so much.

I'm so sorry I was too lazy to double check the correct time she was last seen and it caused all that confusion :(

Borce may have had a lot of time to do various things. He may actually have had all of Wednesday while SR was at work (if she lives at home).

I seriously doubt they would have reported Karen missing until late at night on the Wednesday, or on the Thursday when she 'didn't come home last night'.

It would be very knee-jerky to report her missing any earlier. She is a grown woman who could have just said 'to heck with them all' and shut off her phone, grabbed a taxi, and gone off to a hotel for the day/night, to clear her head.

Agreed, South Aussie, he would have had a fair bit of time, yes indeedy. If you tell the police someone walked out after an argument, and haven't returned, they wouldn't be in a rush to start an investigation, thinking the person has just gone to cool off or is sooking .... could even be after 48 hours in those circumstances before they start looking into it. I mean, "had an argument", throws a different light on start of investigation ..... just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Tappendin has pointed out lets stay open minded.

Remember all MSM's kept repeating when they found out that Karen had planned to leave after Sarah turned 21.

So early on this was right up front, (excluding AR) what family member is known to be quoted stating this?

I don't recall hearing after this statement, if she was eloping?

What im trying to get at is, why say this without completing the statement if its that confident?

I have considered a few different scenarios with an open mind earlier on but have always put my money on BR as the most likely cause of Karen's disappearance.
I think the MSM, especially the Herald Sun, have been clutching at straws to find something to publish to satisfy the public interest in this case.
Notably the police have not appealed for information from the public of late but have asked residents in certain areas to check their properties. To me this suggests that they have established a likely scenario and just need to find Karen's body before they close in on their suspect.

I don't recall hearing after this statement, if she was eloping?

What im trying to get at is, why say this without completing the statement if its that confident?

Okay continuing with my wacky theory.
Samuel Johnson was a good friend of KR's.

"Two years ago, Samuel Johnson had a plan. He'd earned enough to buy a bush retreat near Daylesford, where he was born."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/07/26/1185339165042.html

I know this article is fair old. But does SJ still have a bush retreat or some kind of retreat that KR could have gone???

Via the Calder is one way to reach Daylesford.

I wonder if LE are sitting on a truck load of information that the public are not privy too. Waiting in stealth for some little muppet to divulge/leake information only known to the perpetrator/s ???? Me thinks it is quite for good reason.

I wonder if LE are sitting on a truck load of information that the public are not privy too. Waiting in stealth for some little muppet to divulge/leake information only known to the perpetrator/s ???? Me thinks it is quite for good reason.

Are you referring to SR? I am not sure about her either......The more I think about it the more I think she can't have known..... I am quite cynical about people's ability to lie but this was her mother whom apparently she had a very close relationship......I am just not seeing it....

Eloping , running away to bendigo ????? Where is this all coming from ? I've obviously missed something.

Eloping , running away to bendigo ????? Where is this all coming from ? I've obviously missed something.

Eloping... probably due to AR's narrative.

Bendigo...Bendigo line runs parallel to the Calder Fwy. Not necessarily to bendigo? Possible ping relationship.

Cant move past one obvious fact.... AR lives in Diggers Rest.

What we are being drip fed.... Borce phone pinged in Diggers Rest.

Karen's phone pinged in Gisborne..... possibly the closest tower... then ? ....we aren't being told anything more.

I know the whole "Im an ice addict" has people excluding AR ...... but....then again...is this outward apparent honesty a manipulation...a means to set up doubt.

Im thinking..yes.

Thanks for clearing that up 1968. I guess this means the Merc was searched as well

No.....it doesn't clear anything up....we need to know who that quote was attributed to...it could be just a commentator.....with no inside knowledge. .... need a link for the quote to put in perspective.

Cant move past one obvious fact.... AR lives in Diggers Rest.

What we are being drip fed.... Borce phone pinged in Diggers Rest.

Karen's phone pinged in Gisborne..... possibly the closest tower... then ? ....we aren't being told anything more.

I know the whole "Im an ice addict" has people excluding AR ...... but....then again...is this outward apparent honesty a manipulation...a means to set up doubt.

Im thinking..yes.
This is what I've been saying all along. Seems so obvious to me but seems to be so easily dismissed by most on this thread.

'They have searched the house and three family cars forensically. Nothing. The river? Nothing.' From he same Weekend Australua article dated August 6

1968 where is this quote from....can you give the link.

The river has been searched yeah.....nah. ...cursory boat run over the immediate area..yes,....a dive team at the area around the Anglers Tavern following a public tip off on the 28th 29th July.....but no real thourough search of the river to date if we are being technical. ..

No draining of low spots, no side boat radar reported. ...... no real search.... IMO suggests ....now on reflection....they have no real evidence that suggests she entered the water.

When the ar posts die down for a few days i always wonder if an arrest has been made.....or maybe hes just in a deep sleep.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No.....it doesn't clear anything up....we need to know who that quote was attributed to...it could be just a commentator.....with no inside knowledge. .... need a link for the quote to put in perspective.

1968 where is this quote from....can you give the link.

The river has been searched yeah.....nah. ...cursory boat run over the immediate area..yes,....a dive team at the area around the Anglers Tavern following a public tip off on the 28th 29th July.....but no real thourough search of the river to date if we are being technical. ..

No draining of low spots, no side boat radar reported. ...... no real search.... IMO suggests ....now on reflection....they have no real evidence that suggests she entered the water.

“It’s out of the ordinary. It’s a matter of public record that they had an argument and she left the house to go and clear her head,’’ detective inspector Stephen *Dennis of Victoria Police tells The Weekend Australian.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/d544bf9c557888cb3d895dccb95f5c7a

This is what I've been saying all along. Seems so obvious to me but seems to be so easily dismissed by most on this thread.

Your not alone.

Seems so obvious...and yes I am questioning why more people don't get the connection........????

We'll just have to wait and see I guess...as more info is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892