Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2016 - Saso Ristevski, 37 was shot dead at his parents' home in Lake Heights on September 28, 2011, after a confrontation with three men. ... Almost five years after his alleged murder, police on Friday arrested a man in connection with his death. ... Homicide Squad Detective Chief Inspector ...

Dated 1/7/16
If you google the key words you can view article.

Didn't a poster who knew Macedonian culture say earlier that Ristevski is a really common name in the Macedonian community? Like Smith or Jones, I think they said.

We have never been told it these Ristevskis and linked to the underworld ristevskis in Sydney.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/2a1cf29cc4d0d41e8baa8d588927abb9
"Police now believe that a Melbourne underworld figure is also involved after a weapon, possibly linked to Ristevski’s shooting, was seized by Victoria police."

Someone pointed out that Ristevski is a pretty common Macedonian name. I think MSM would be all over it if there was a link.

Yes I agree, it seems a common name. Date of article was ironically days after kr disappeared.

Saso ristevski family trust. Trustee listed as a pet and aquarium supplier in lalor Victoria. I don't even understand what this is but did someone post about a pet supply business earlier on or am I imagining that ??

According to AR, Kr is probably in the sun somewhere and knows nothing about this missing person business !
Bahaha

Hey moreinfo, is this a new article/piece of information? It is behind a paywall. Ta

Its dated Dec 14 2015.
if you google Daily telegraph and put that whole line in it should come up.
Has anyone crossed referenced any of the names (it is a very time consuming excercise) from ristevski sydney friends list to ristevski melbourne friends list. A few are common friends.
Also the bikie gangs appear on our Melb guy too, so I think there is a connection.

Its dated Dec 14 2015.
if you google Daily telegraph and put that whole line in it should come up.
Has anyone crossed referenced any of the names (it is a very time consuming excercise) from ristevski sydney friends list to ristevski melbourne friends list. A few are common friends.
Also the bikie gangs appear on our Melb guy too, so I think there is a connection.

The article I found was from July 1st this year. Dates were interesting but I think that's about it.

I would still be a bit uncertain of some of the financials mentioned,

When money spins in circles, be suspecting underworld links to some degree.

The ant is going to get ACA taken off air . Powerful fella he must be !

Take a screenshot, quick:thinking:

Didn't a poster who knew Macedonian culture say earlier that Ristevski is a really common name in the Macedonian community? Like Smith or Jones, I think they said.

That was me :)

And yes that's correct

Has it been confirmed that karen regularly traveled overseas? I remember talk of "monthly trips to Singapore"?

Does anybody here agree with AR that Karen "is not missing she is a smart woman who is somewhere in the sun probably doesn't even know anything about this missing persons drama " ?!? If this was really the case I don't think BR would be scrambling for an alibi unless of course he was dropping her off at the airport...you know the one...just up the Calder...Jeez.

Unfortunately, I think Karen is not somewhere in the sun, oblivious to the missing persons drama. :(

(PS: kudos to AR for incorporating a full stop in his recent post! Next time we'll hope it's not in the middle of a sentence ;) )

Does anybody here agree with AR that Karen "is not missing she is a smart woman who is somewhere in the sun probably doesn't even know anything about this missing persons drama " ?!? If this was really the case I don't think BR would be scrambling for an alibi unless of course he was dropping her off at the airport...you know the one...just up the Calder...Jeez.

Unfortunately, I think Karen is not somewhere in the sun, oblivious to the missing persons drama. :(

(PS: kudos to AR for incorporating a full stop in his recent post! Next time we'll hope it's not in the middle of a sentence ;) )

I think Karen 'is somewhere in the sun, oblivious to the missing persons drama' but it's not because she's OS but because her remains are somewhere out there in a shallow grave :(

(As for the full stop, you crack me up eucalyptuz) :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members