UK- Two suitcases believed to contain human remains found, man seen acting suspiciously @ Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, 11 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Earlier someone mentioned Occam's Razor, which is something I also tend to believe in.

Of course there could be other people involved, or underworld connections, or any number of other things.

But to me, the simplest "Occam's Razor" explanation is that the two apparently elderly victims were known to the suspect, who was perhaps a lodger or something like that. He killed them for whatever reason, and in his desperation to dispose of them, he packed them into suitcases and took them to Bristol--where they had been planning to go on holiday.

If they were found and the police later came to speak to him, he could say something like, "They never came back from their holiday, I don't know what happened!"

Earlier someone mentioned Occam's Razor, which is something I also tend to believe in.

Of course there could be other people involved, or underworld connections, or any number of other things.

But to me, the simplest "Occam's Razor" explanation is that the two apparently elderly victims were known to the suspect, who was perhaps a lodger or something like that. He killed them for whatever reason, and in his desperation to dispose of them, he packed them into suitcases and took them to Bristol--where they had been planning to go on holiday.

If they were found and the police later came to speak to him, he could say something like, "They never came back from their holiday, I don't know what happened!"
True. If he didn’t have very much money he also might have used existing train tickets because they were pre-bought. Would also save him from having to buy anything with card etc. (potentially traceable).

Just musing out loud really as it doesn’t really seem like the work of an organised individual.

True. If he didn’t have very much money he also might have used existing train tickets because they were pre-bought. Would also save him from having to buy anything with card etc. (potentially traceable).

Just musing out loud really as it doesn’t really seem like the work of an organised individual.

Not to mention
he decided to return by train too.
Conveniently for Police.

Why to waste already bought tickets? :rolleyes:

Just catching up on this, omg!
I’m local to this, the pride after party was in Leigh woods last year and I didnt go because I couldn’t find anyone to walk there. It was going to be there this year too, today, but it’s been cancelled now - I doubt anyone here would be going there but just in case!

chucking the suitcases in the Thames would have been smarter than this.
Like one at a time maybe? Less to notice.

This guy is an amateur.

I initially thought that this was drug related but it pretty clear it’s something else.

So very sad for the two gentlemen who lost their lives.

MOO

The video claims he is clearly heard saying, "My boss is a really bad man." When I listened, I could only hear "malo" (bad) clearly.

It does make me wonder if he was told to dispose of the bodies/was set up to be the fall guy.
I definitely hear “Mi jefe es muy malo.”

Either he does have a really bad “boss,” he said that just to scare the cyclist, or he’s mentally ill and has delusions of working for an organized crime group.

Whilst discussing his understanding of the English language, I hear the word "boss" being used in the same way as "mate" so it could have been used in that sort of context despite it not being appropriate. JMO
I don’t think it would make sense for him to talk about a bad “friend,” though? That would mean nothing to the cyclist, with no context.

But saying he has a “bad boss” could be universally understood as either a threat to the cyclist (Stay out of this, you don’t know who you’re messing with) or an expression of fear about his boss’s retaliation (Leave me alone, my boss will kill me if I mess this up).

I definitely hear “Mi jefe es muy malo.”

Either he does have a really bad “boss,” he said that just to scare the cyclist, or he’s mentally ill and has delusions of working for an organized crime group.
OR if he is the one who killed the two people, one of THEM was his boss and he is saying that this all happened because his boss was really bad. Elderly doesn't mean incompetent.

OR if he is the one who killed the two people, one of THEM was his boss and he is saying that this all happened because his boss was really bad. Elderly doesn't mean incompetent.
I think if he were talking about a deceased victim, he’d say, “My boss was really bad” — not “is really bad,” which suggests he’s talking about someone still living.

Unless he’s just not in a clear state of mind.

I think if he were talking about a deceased victim, he’d say, “My boss was really bad” — not “is really bad,” which suggests he’s talking about someone still living.

Unless he’s just not in a clear state of mind.
Makes sense. Also makes me wonder if Jefe is "boss" or a relative ("leader of household"). But that might be a Mexican thing. Just wondering out loud.

Makes sense. Also makes me wonder if Jefe is "boss" or a relative ("leader of household"). But that might be a Mexican thing. Just wondering out loud.
“Jefe” can also mean something casual like “Chief,” but that would be a term of endearment or familiarity; I don’t know if the suspect would be referring to someone so lightheartedly under the circumstances?

“Jefe” can also mean something casual like “Chief,” but that would be a term of endearment or familiarity; I don’t know if the suspect would be referring to someone so lightheartedly under the circumstances?
Not always a term of endearment, depending on the family, which is why I was wondering. Again, just kind of wondering.

is the thinking still that he came by train before grabbing the cab? I can't get past him supposedly struggling with the suitcases on a train unless he had help

Ok. From Sun footage I only hear "Muy malo", nothing else, as he runs away.

Not sure where the jefe stuff can be found? Let me know pls!

is the thinking still that he came by train before grabbing the cab? I can't get past him supposedly struggling with the suitcases on a train unless he had help
I think we dont know if he travelled by train

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back