UK- Two suitcases believed to contain human remains found, man seen acting suspiciously @ Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, 11 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Earlier someone mentioned Occam's Razor, which is something I also tend to believe in.

Of course there could be other people involved, or underworld connections, or any number of other things.

But to me, the simplest "Occam's Razor" explanation is that the two apparently elderly victims were known to the suspect, who was perhaps a lodger or something like that. He killed them for whatever reason, and in his desperation to dispose of them, he packed them into suitcases and took them to Bristol--where they had been planning to go on holiday.

If they were found and the police later came to speak to him, he could say something like, "They never came back from their holiday, I don't know what happened!"

Earlier someone mentioned Occam's Razor, which is something I also tend to believe in.

Of course there could be other people involved, or underworld connections, or any number of other things.

But to me, the simplest "Occam's Razor" explanation is that the two apparently elderly victims were known to the suspect, who was perhaps a lodger or something like that. He killed them for whatever reason, and in his desperation to dispose of them, he packed them into suitcases and took them to Bristol--where they had been planning to go on holiday.

If they were found and the police later came to speak to him, he could say something like, "They never came back from their holiday, I don't know what happened!"
True. If he didn’t have very much money he also might have used existing train tickets because they were pre-bought. Would also save him from having to buy anything with card etc. (potentially traceable).

Just musing out loud really as it doesn’t really seem like the work of an organised individual.

True. If he didn’t have very much money he also might have used existing train tickets because they were pre-bought. Would also save him from having to buy anything with card etc. (potentially traceable).

Just musing out loud really as it doesn’t really seem like the work of an organised individual.

Not to mention
he decided to return by train too.
Conveniently for Police.

Why to waste already bought tickets? :rolleyes:

Welcome to the newcomers. You'll find Websleuths not only a place where people are respectful in their crime discussions, but where many people are also experienced and knowledgeable. Hope you feel at home.

jmo
You'll also find mods that may very well be related to the SS

'Jul 13, 2024 #thesun #bristol #CliftonSuspensionBridge
Shocking new footage shows the man at the centre of the suitcase riddle running away moments before human remains were found.In a video exclusively obtained by The Sun, the man, who police named as Yostin Andres Mosquera, can be seen running from Clifton Suspension Bridge.'

Reading information, the past Conservative gov relaxed visa rules for Colombians coming to UK

''The British embassy in Bogota reports that roughly 12,000 Colombians travelled to the UK in the first half of 2022, and projects that there are between 24,000 and 25,000 Colombian visitors annually – a number that is expected to rise now that the visa requirement has been removed. Ambassador Hodgson added that any Colombian travellers that have already applied for a visitor visa, can now withdraw their application and apply for a refund of their visa fees"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back