UK- Two suitcases believed to contain human remains found, man seen acting suspiciously @ Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol, 11 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whilst discussing his understanding of the English language, I hear the word "boss" being used in the same way as "mate" so it could have been used in that sort of context despite it not being appropriate. JMO

Earlier someone mentioned Occam's Razor, which is something I also tend to believe in.

Of course there could be other people involved, or underworld connections, or any number of other things.

But to me, the simplest "Occam's Razor" explanation is that the two apparently elderly victims were known to the suspect, who was perhaps a lodger or something like that. He killed them for whatever reason, and in his desperation to dispose of them, he packed them into suitcases and took them to Bristol--where they had been planning to go on holiday.

If they were found and the police later came to speak to him, he could say something like, "They never came back from their holiday, I don't know what happened!"

Earlier someone mentioned Occam's Razor, which is something I also tend to believe in.

Of course there could be other people involved, or underworld connections, or any number of other things.

But to me, the simplest "Occam's Razor" explanation is that the two apparently elderly victims were known to the suspect, who was perhaps a lodger or something like that. He killed them for whatever reason, and in his desperation to dispose of them, he packed them into suitcases and took them to Bristol--where they had been planning to go on holiday.

If they were found and the police later came to speak to him, he could say something like, "They never came back from their holiday, I don't know what happened!"
True. If he didn’t have very much money he also might have used existing train tickets because they were pre-bought. Would also save him from having to buy anything with card etc. (potentially traceable).

Just musing out loud really as it doesn’t really seem like the work of an organised individual.

True. If he didn’t have very much money he also might have used existing train tickets because they were pre-bought. Would also save him from having to buy anything with card etc. (potentially traceable).

Just musing out loud really as it doesn’t really seem like the work of an organised individual.

Not to mention
he decided to return by train too.
Conveniently for Police.

Why to waste already bought tickets? :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members