Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like someones not happy with comments directed mainly about AR and one at BR. They have requested the Karen ristevski discussion page to be removed for Slandering.

Pretty sure it was the same person posting on AR's page.

Thanks SA....Hong Kong in the 80's and 90's was prolific for the rag trade.....after 1996 HKG went back to the Peoples Republic of China the rag trade I believe in my opinion went back to mainland China in particular Shenzhen. So in the last decade it would have been mainland China and not HKG. When I went to the boutique last month I remember seeing the label Va Va Voom and didn't take it any further. So the clothing label was made in South America ? Not sure what to make of that?

Yes, the clothing label is made there. They make clothes designed by hundreds of small designers from all over the world, and sell them under their label I believe. That is what it looks like on their webpage.

It has often made me wonder if Karen liked designing, and that is where her real interest lay.

Yes, the clothing label is made there. They make clothes designed by hundreds of small designers from all over the world, and sell them under their label I believe. That is what it looks like on their webpage.

It has often made me wonder if Karen liked designing, and that is where her real interest lay.

It was reported somewhere that Karen did like designing. Can't remember where I read it so I can't supply a link.

I think BR and Kr got in a huge fight that escalated to violence and she sadly was killed . Strangled or suffocated . BR disposed of her body somewhere after the fact . AR may or may not know but I think he is relishing in the platform it's giving him. It's plain and simple but IMO I believe that is the scenario . Regardless of what they owed, inherited , borrowed begged or whatever I believe plain old disgusting domestic violence is the crux of the whole case. It's happens every day everywhere and no one is immune to it . No underworld connections, no running off to elope, no suicide, no life in China or the U.S. Just another statistic that has gained a lot more media attention than most.

I think BR and Kr got in a huge fight that escalated to violence and she sadly was killed . Strangled or suffocated . BR disposed of her body somewhere after the fact . AR may or may not know but I think he is relishing in the platform it's giving him. It's plain and simple but IMO I believe that is the scenario . Regardless of what they owed, inherited , borrowed begged or whatever I believe plain old disgusting domestic violence is the crux of the whole case. It's happens every day everywhere and no one is immune to it . No underworld connections, no running off to elope, no suicide, no life in China or the U.S. Just another statistic that has gained a lot more media attention than most.

You said it well Hbayne and I totally agree.

Yes, I agree.
From early days, I felt that this case would end up being 'a statistical norm' in that the women that has disappeared has been disposed of by the significant other. I guess the financial woes, complex business situations, finger-pointing, pedophilia accusations and a cast including fringe, unbalanced characters have made for a case that can generate 5 threads, but if and when the truth comes out, I think the facts will be that the simplest, most common scenario is what has played-out here.

I couldn't agree with you all more. DV plain and simple. Someone didn't like something, and it escalated way out of proportion. Now Karen is gone.

And she needs to be found. She is someone's mother and sister and friend, and more. When I looked at the comments under her 'missing' post on the Love Your Sister FB page, Karen was well liked by many people. Her customers and business connections speak of how lovely and kind and caring she is/was. She needs to be found.

30tt92r.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/ae221216840294694f316baec296c07a

Thank you Hbayne! I've had a bad case of 'baby brain' and have been unable to fully articulate my thoughts but if I'd been able to, it would have sounded just like this! :)

Re all the travelling overseas etc. Maybe KR had loads of AIRPOINTS. The more she travelled the more points she earned and the less she had to pay for flights (she may not even have had to pay anything the airpoints paid for it all). My brother in-law travels back and forth from overseas regularly and he pays next to nothing because his Airpoints pay for his flights. He even gets to fly first class on every trip and he's not even a business man lol. Having said that, I'm not ruling out KR travelled overseas frequently. MOO

can someone tell me if this bit of info came from SR interview on 3aw? I cant find it
Her daughter was at work...she left around 7am ( her mother was there when she left she told police) and did not know her mother was missing till she returned at 7pm

I don't remember hearing this. If there is a link and IF it is true, it begs the question...why wouldn't BR have phoned SR to ask if she knew where her mum was?

I don't remember hearing this. If there is a link and IF it is true, it begs the question...why wouldn't BR have phoned SR to ask if she knew where her mum was?
Me neither! IF it's true....I want to know what you want to know!

When I saw it I just assumed it might have been Karen's own design - great find SA.

I don't remember that info at all. I have trawled all the MSM coverage and I've not read anything about what time SR left the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:goodpost:

The CCTV cameras at the house could have failed from a power surge/lightening or if say someone in the house was having a 'guest' around regularly that needed to be hidden.

If Karen was regularly away on business or at the shop and Sarah was at work them I'm wondering if Borce might have had a love interest. Someone he met through Uber that may have visited him at home.

Money interests or love interests all point to 'I want it all'.

Now that's keeping it simple/honest and believable, well said.

Thank you Hbayne! I've had a bad case of 'baby brain' and have been unable to fully articulate my thoughts but if I'd been able to, it would have sounded just like this! :)
Congratulations with your bubby.

I don't think she would have to, I knew a purchasing officer for a major department chain and they only travelled o/s a few times a year. Massive scale compared to two retail shops.

Having been a buyer assistant for a group of boutiques in Syd and Melb .. Unless you were wholesalers and buying samples or overseeing making there is really no need for that sort of travel. Most clothing companies are represented by an agent which means you buy from ranges shown by the agent in their premises. Small independent companies locally made mean an interstate trip or a visit to the factory etc. that was the norm 10 years ago even pre Internet / global village.

In the rag trade that would be nothing unusual, maybe monthly would be though, business must have been booming if monthly trips were the norm !

It would be the norm , quite right... If she was producing garments to wholesale her self. That would mean many trips etc . Just for a small fashion retailer definitely not. She was small scale in the scheme of things really.

Looks like Bella Bleu are still promoting new dresses in store. Good to see. Karen had good taste. Sadly these will probably be some of the last of what Karen wanted for her shop. Hope her daughter can continue to keep her mums pride and joy open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9