Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Makara.....Like Puggle, I also have trouble posting media links on here.... I have tried so many times and still don't get it (very frustrating).

Could you please explain the simplest way of doing so (for us dummies)..:tyou:

Count me in as well "posting for dummies".

I'm using a PC and the easiest way to post a link is to highlight the link address and then right click, choose copy from the drop-down menu. In your message box right click where you want to place the link and click paste. That's it.

I'm guessing it would be much the same procedure if you're using a phone.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I wanted to find out more about the business dealings of Bella Bleu. Strangely, I could not find an ABN or ACN for the company.

All .com.au web domains require an ABN or ACN be supplied to register the associated domain name.

Performing a WHOIS on bellableu.com.au shows that the domain was registered by KR under the following company:

Registrant: WARRANT BRANDS PTY. LTD.
Registrant ID: ABN 88 156 042 152

This would indicate that Bella Bleu is a subsidiary of Warrant Brands Pty. Ltd. -- this is supported by the Warrant Brands website (http://www.warrant.com.au)

Warrant Brands are registered as having their main business address in postcode 3012 (Maidstone), however, the Warrant Brands website lists their business address as being in Tullamaine (3043).

A little more digging reveals that Warrant Brands also have an active ACN: 156 042 152.

If you perform a lookup of this ACN number on the ASIC website (https://connectonline.asic.gov.au) we can see that on the 21/03/2016 (three months before Karen's disappearance) a "484(E)" document was lodged with ASIC. This type of document is used to notify ASIC of "common company changes".

Such changes could be mundane such as a change of business address or something more interesting such as a change in ownership. For $19 we can obtain this document through ASIC and find out (any takers?).

Another observation, there is a "RISTEVSKI SUPERANNUATION FUND" registered under ABN 87 919 178 398 to an Avondale Heights postcode (3034). This would indicate that superannuation was being invested by the Ristevski's (property, shares, commodities). It's also apparent that the fund is no longer in compliance sure to "their failure to lodge returns". Based on this information, it's plausible that any superannuation held by the couple was lost, further adding to their financial woes.

My feeling is that someone had some kind of financial advantage to gain by making Karen disappear.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

<respectfully snipped>

Welcome xu1d. Below is the link to the PDF of the 484(E) document that was lodged with ASIC on 20/03/16. As you will see Karen was removed as both director and secretary on 20/02/16 and Borce became both director and secretary on 20/02/16. Borce lodged the change in details on 20/03/16.

Cargill & Associates P/L is the contact company for this document. It looks like Cargill's may be tax agents.

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...ype=OrgAndBusNm&_adf.ctrl-state=jzv6cykis_116

Attachments

• 333839333436313534373.pdf
    8.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Cargill & Associates PL.jpg
    Cargill & Associates PL.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 68
For those of you following Novy Chardon's thread on WS...There are similarities with both cases...Novy's body has never been found...I hope and pray that Karen's case doesn't drag on like Novy's.

I've been reading up on another WS' thread where posters were discussing the fact that CCTV footage had been taken to NASA by Australian investigators to be analysed and enhanced to assist in the identification of persons of interest.

For those of you following Novy Chardon's thread on WS...There are similarities with both cases...Novy's body has never been found...I hope and pray that Karen's case doesn't drag on like Novy's.

Still upsets me even though he is locked up. Poor kids

<respectfully snipped>

Welcome xu1d. Below is the link to the PDF of the 484(E) document that was lodged with ASIC on 20/03/16. As you will see Karen was removed as both director and secretary on 20/02/16 and Borce became both director and secretary on 20/02/16. Borce lodged the change in details on 20/03/16.

Cargill & Associates P/L is the contact company for this document. It looks like Cargill's may be tax agents.

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...ype=OrgAndBusNm&_adf.ctrl-state=jzv6cykis_116

Very interesting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting!!

Yes it is interesting isn't it? I purchased the 484(E) document that xu1d mentioned and wasn't the least bit surprised when I read that Karen had been removed as a director and secretary from Warrant Brands P/L. It could be that it was a mutual agreement between Karen and Borce and then again it may be something that Karen knew nothing about.

I recall Gerard Baden-Clay doing something very similar with the company he and Allison owned not long before he murdered her. This in turn permitted him to sell a house they owned jointly with Allison's brother and his wife under the umbrella of the company. The irony is that Baden-Clay was actually able to sell this house from his jail cell! Thankfully Allison's parents were awake up to Gerard's dirty dealings.

So the question now is who benefited from Karen being removed as a director and secretary from Warrant Brands P/L? It certainly wasn't Karen!

So the question now is who benefited from Karen being removed as a director and secretary from Warrant Brands P/L? It certainly wasn't Karen!

Thanks for purchasing that, Makara. Money well spent.

Is it also a coincidence that Karen goes missing on the 29th of June, 2016 -- two days before the end of the financial year?

Hoping the police are making big moves now. Surely it can't be too long now before someone is arrested!

I recall reading about Karen's inheritance from her Father, it was surmised at the time that as the business owed money the inheritance may've been able to be collected by debtors as it was under Karen's name. So removing her safeguarded the inheritance? Of course, there could've been more to it and it was a convenient reason if others were looking to gain from her divestment in the company-at least by name.

Homicide detectives just found human remains in bushland down at Sorrento. Quite far from areas of interest related to Karen. Considering homicide squad found the remains they were clearly there searching for them

Homicide detectives just found human remains in bushland down at Sorrento. Quite far from areas of interest related to Karen. Considering homicide squad found the remains they were clearly there searching for them

I hate when you hope it is someone but hope it's not at the same time!!

Maybe a long shot but Toolern Vale is on a back way from the Calder to Geelong, near the Queenscliff to Sorrento ferry. You could easily do a round trip in a day.

Maybe a long shot but Toolern Vale is on a back way from the Calder to Geelong, near the Queenscliff to Sorrento ferry. You could easily do a round trip in a day.

It's only a 2 hour drive from her home, easy done in a day. Hugs to whatever families are out there waiting for someone to come home.

Human remains found in bushland near Sorrento

ANDREA HAMBLIN, THERESE ALLAOUI, Herald Sun
an hour ago

POLICE have found human remains during a search for a woman feared murdered on the Mornington Peninsula.

The human remains are yet to be identified.

Police are awaiting the results of a forensic examination to determine who the person was and would not comment on the investigation.

The grisly discovery came as SES crews joined Homicide detectives in the search for Joanne Martell.

The Herald Sun understands police honed in on the area of bushland outside Sorrento following information received during their investigation into the suspicious disappearance of Ms Martell who has not been seen in almost two years.

Read more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member