Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if .....
AT had been blackmailing KR for money at regular intervals to perhaps sustain his addiction. Perhaps KR had been giving AT money to avoid him going to authoroties and having KR charged which would hv brought shame to the entire R family and SR and BR and perhaps losing the house and maybe a jail term too. I recall AT had made a last call to KR days before she went missing. Maybe he threatened to go public. Maybe AT had met KR on the 28th and KR had given him cash from the stores earnings on the day. So when KR got home maybe triggered from the stores earnings on the day, as she returned empty handed one thing led to another and KR confessed to BR about her past with AR and him extorting money off her. Maybe BR was confronted with loss of family honour. He may hv mentioned divorce. SR may hv bn privy to all or some of the conversation. Perhaps bn overwhelmed with the situation KR committed suicide. BR then decided to dispose of the body instead of facing the dishonour of suicide and ensuing questions that would be raised. Maybe after some time they are now comfy to hv the body found and KR can get a proper burial. Public will deem AR a drug addict and his claims cannot lead to legal claims against their property. All MOO

I don't understand Borce and his reluctance to appeal to the public as was stated in a media report on Saturday.

It seems evident that hes more worried about false business reports and the like.

Even after whats transpired hes still somewhat adamant its not as everyone else sees.

Surely the public will wake up and see what hes up to.

Thanks sleepinoz, for posting up the info. Wow, so they didn't call it in straightaway. That's telling IMO.

It was BR that admitted he and his wife had an argument the morning before she went missing, and according to his attorney he is at the moment the prime suspect, as he was probably the last person to see her.

First of all Murder will be out of the question i feel, they will be looking down the lines of uncertainty within the jurors.

Im in no way any justice expert, but im sure others will see the defense as bringing all grey areas into play.

Before i moved away from the stranger theory after a few weeks, i thought about the 'The Wolf' or "Fixer" scenario.

But after time has moved on most can see the two brothers are operating on their own.

They have friends but some would shy away from a disposal unless ordered.

Thanks sleepinoz, for posting up the info. Wow, so they didn't call it in straightaway. That's telling IMO.
Very strange to report it so late. If your partner went for a walk after an argument and you happened to take her car so she couldn't drive it to work, work then calls to ask where she is you still leave it 3 days to call police? Maybe after a heated argument you give it a little time, I would give it a few hours max if my partner didn't show for work.

Very strange to report it so late. If your partner went for a walk after an argument and you happened to take her car so she couldn't drive it to work, work then calls to ask where she is you still leave it 3 days to call police? Maybe after a heated argument you give it a little time, I would give it a few hours max if my partner didn't show for work.

It's interesting that he didn't report it Sarah did.

It's interesting that he didn't report it Sarah did.

Assuming Sarah's phone was busy pinging and ringing KR, friends and family.
Cannot believe that someone, anyone did not suggest contacting the police sooner.

I hope this link will work for you.

Inside the death of NZ-born Karen Ristevski - who was 'murdered in a personal attack'

Best to copy and paste I think as no hyperlink appears.

I agree, and would be freaking out if my partner wasn't home by late the same night and didn't answer any phone calls or text messages? Definitely call police the next morning.

And didn'T BR & KR's phone's ping in the same areas on the 29th.? The Calder highway?

AR had lots of posts on FB on 29th June commencing at 4am then back on it at 1.30pm....I wonder what he was doing and where he was up until 4am?....remembering his bandaged hand on that day.
Karen was reported missing at 10-10.30am by her husband.

After residing at Ascot Vale, he then moved to Diggers Rest (where I assume he is still living).

His serious allegations re affair with Karen were very specific and removed from FB very quickly....His friends stated that he was mentally unstable at the time of these posts....but at the same time, they backed up his allegations as eyewitnesses.

I am wondering if VR went to Avondale Heights home and became involved in the argument between BR and Karen and could be the one responsible for Karen's death (be it accidental or otherwise)....follow the money?

I guess Karen's funeral will be towards the end of this week....and hopefully some arrests soon..MOO

R.I.P. Karen :rose::rose::rose:

AR had lots of posts on FB on 29th June commencing at 4am then back on it at 1.30pm....I wonder what he was doing and where he was up until 4am?..
Karen was reported missing at 10-10.30am by her husband.

After residing at Ascot Vale, he then moved to Diggers Rest (where I assume he is still living).

His serious allegations re affair with Karen were very specific and removed from FB very quickly....His friends stated that he was mentally unstable at the time of these posts....but at the same time, they backed up his allegations as eyewitnesses.

I am wondering if VR went to Avondale Heights home and became involved in the argument between BR and Karen and could be the one responsible for Karen's death (be it accidental or otherwise)....follow the money?

I guess Karen's funeral will be towards the end of this week....and hopefully some arrests soon..MOO

R.I.P. Karen

According to other posts on here Karen wasn't reported missing for 3 days, and it was called in to police by her daughter & not BR her husband??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member