Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this link will work for you.

Inside the death of NZ-born Karen Ristevski - who was 'murdered in a personal attack'

It is hard to imagine what is being discussed at the Ristevski home as family and friends visit to offer their condolences. Surely there is a giant elephant in the room?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

September 9, 2016: Neighbour hands police CCTV possibly showing Ms Ristevski's car on the day she disappeared
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11806314

And it took this to remember that faulty gauge. Which seemed to be a priority on the day his wife took off rather annoyed evidently.
Which fixed itself when he hit that bump.
Glad he did not hit another bump on the way back ... could have been doing u turns all day and night.:D
imo

Maybe i should look at this from another angle.

Borce, Vasko and Sarah are witness to a dead body.

Under intense questioning its uncertain how they would respond if up on the stand.

Witnesses have placed both brothers very close to the deceased body.

Would the Prosecution hammer Sarah early on to finish any sort of defense arguments?

attachment.php

Police searched the burned down restaurant in October, 2016 which Vasko was linked to by witnesses in December and released via msm last week. It was reported at the time evidence was taken from this location.

Attachments

• IMG_1413.jpg
    IMG_1413.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 228
But that doesn't mean that ALL women are like that either, if that's what you're implying, just as all men aren't murderers and liars.

Also 'ballistic' has a different connotation for all people. For example, if someone is usually very quiet, patient and softly spoken, perhaps some might describe it as 'ballistic' if that person simply raised their voice. Yes I know that's not the correct meaning, but different people deduce meanings of words differently, particularly in this age of over exaggeration, and sometimes ignorance of the true meanings of words. (Yes I know that's a generalisation too).

I'm very sorry about your personal experiences and for your children who had to witness it.

Now I'm not have a personal attack here South Aussie.

But so may people will say what a Wonderful person my Ex-wife is; just lovely...

I have ONE, JUST ONE external witness to her going ballistic, hurling an object thru a window for little apparent reason.

One of many, objects, mugs or plates that served as missiles, dozens.

There are two others who confirm this, both teenagers now & had been present witness on many occasions.

They love their mother & live with her on a 50% basis, and to this day, confirm that the behaviour continues.

This case has some similarities to this one.

"We've got nothing to hide, we just want her home ... we're not guilty of anything except letting her walk out that door," Ms Lyons said.
http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-bendigo-mum-samantha-kellys-housemates/?cs=7

“She come woke me up and told me she was going.
“She said to me: ‘I’m done. I’ve had it with everything, I’m done’.
“And that that was all she said.
“I went out the front door — I said to her: ‘don’t leave’.”
The mum, who doesn’t have a licence or car, turned left at the end of the driveway and walked off.
Belongings including her clothes, pillow, Doona and makeup were later revealed gone.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...y/news-story/113137129f72201030a5b854238f29ea

Three people charged in relation to the death of Kangaroo Flat mother-of-four Samantha Kelly have been further remanded in custody.
The trio – who were the housemates of Ms Kelly before her disappearance – appeared in the Bendigo Magistrates' Court on Monday morning, but none applied for bail.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...amantha-kelly-face-court-20160215-gmu6r4.html

They didn't report her missing...

Asked whether he had been told anything about Ristevski's remains, Rickard replied: "What's to tell?" but did not answer further questions.

Could someone please enlighten me as to what that ("What's to tell?") actually means? I have no idea how to interpret it.
confused.gif
confused.gif

September 9, 2016: Neighbour hands police CCTV possibly showing Ms Ristevski's car on the day she disappeared

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11806314

And it took this to remember that faulty gauge. Which seemed to be a priority on the day his wife took off rather annoyed evidently.
Which fixed itself when he hit that bump.
Glad he did not hit another bump on the way back ... could have been doing u turns all day and night.:D
imo

Interesting how there are no tributes to Karen in the herald sun from family or friends

I agree, and would be freaking out if my partner wasn't home by late the same night and didn't answer any phone calls or text messages? Definitely call police the next morning.

And you know they couldn't have been in a car accident-in your car or theirs......

In regards to her missing. From the Herald Sun. I followed the case early on because of a friend of mine. So I was sure it wasnt days before her family reported her missing.

"Mrs Ristevski was reported missing on June 29."

July 2 — Investigation is passed onto detectives in the Moonee Valley Criminal Investigation Unit.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...n/news-story/dc20b63b43d912aa89a839d461076d74

She may have been reported missing. But was it by a family member initially?

Her daughter contacted his charity Love Your Sister after the disappearance, for help to spread awareness online.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...n/news-story/dc20b63b43d912aa89a839d461076d74

imo

Asked whether he had been told anything about Ristevski's remains, Rickard replied: "What's to tell?" but did not answer further questions.

Could someone please enlighten me as to what that ("What's to tell?") actually means? I have no idea how to interpret it. :confused::confused:

My interpretation is that AR is implying 'he knows who killed KR', and that 'it should be obvious'. AR posted on his FB page a day or two later the name of who he thinks killed KR.

I've wondered whether the argument was over Sarah, with Borce taking Sarah's side. For example Karen wanted Sarah to work in the shop during the holidays, and Sarah wanted to study and see friends.

According to other posts on here Karen wasn't reported missing for 3 days, and it was called in to police by her daughter & not BR her husband??

Plus couples normally have some sort of arrangement especially after 20 odd years of marriage. I always say to my other half if your not home by 1930 ring.......and he always does. Especially if you were locking up shop taking home $$$$ and mugged in the car park after late Friday night shopping.

Now they have a specific site, I hope CCTV from the surrounding roads and buildings have been kept.

Now they have a specific site, I hope CCTV from the surrounding roads and buildings have been kept.

I expect some poor constable has been kept in , going thru all the speed camera video's on the Calder highway, to see just which cars drove up it, and when, and when they came back, and hopefully, who was in it....

then again, I would think that would have been done last year, in regard to the phone pings.. no doubt there are nice clear pics of a bloke driving a snazzy car in the perfectly clear winter sunshine..

But that doesn't mean that ALL women are like that either, if that's what you're implying, just as all men aren't murderers and liars...

Never used the ALL reference at any point & it's certainly not the case.

But it is an avenue for investigation in this case.

If something scandalous was to come out of the bag regarding my parents & relatives I would NOT go "Ballistic",
sibling #2 would not be outraged either, sibling #1 would be totally outraged about their OWN personal humiliation.

First of all Murder will be out of the question i feel, they will be looking down the lines of uncertainty within the jurors.

Im in no way any justice expert, but im sure others will see the defense as bringing all grey areas into play.

Before i moved away from the stranger theory after a few weeks, i thought about the 'The Wolf' or "Fixer" scenario.

But after time has moved on most can see the two brothers are operating on their own.

They have friends but some would shy away from a disposal unless ordered.

the difficulty with that is, Melbourne juries, and , indeed, Sydney, Brisbane , Perth and Adelaide juries, and all the regional courts in between are highly attuned these days to the incidences of the death of women in domestic situations.. how so many many women meet their death , right there at home at the hands of the bloke they live with. .. kids, too...

It will be the work of genius for his lawyer to cast the required amount of doubt, particularly with the money stuff, the business stuff, the stepson stuff, and the brother in law stuff. There will be witnesses who saw him , perhaps, give her a few shoves, or heard him screaming at her.. Maybe Karen confided in someone , who is currently under wraps somewhere.. ..

It is a very hard row to hoe these days , for a Defence barrister to get some sort of traction going when it comes to the silent murder of women in their place of residence.. the odds are stacked against the men in that household already..

Nothing they have done has in any way diminished that perception.. who waits days , and would still be waiting for the return of one's wife even now if her daughter had not ventured very timidly out beyond the family home to enquire after her mother? ...Why, Borce , of course. . Who asked around as to where Karen was?.. not Borce.. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx