Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SR is in front of the lady who's hair you are talking about i think? I'm no hairdresser but it could just be a case of thin hair and wind blowing. Anyway way off topic :)

**** and this is how rumors start, your right, I need new glasses.

Off topic but I watched a documentary on the "Long Island serial killer" recently. Websleuths was mentioned a lot in this doco about crimes Eleuthera have helped solve ect. It alluded to perpetrators posting ect. Not comparing it to this case as totally different but worth a watch if you have Foxtel

Off topic but I watched a documentary on the "Long Island serial killer" recently. Websleuths was mentioned a lot in this doco about crimes Sleuthers have helped solve ect. It alluded to perpetrators posting ect. Not comparing it to this case as totally different but worth a watch if you have Foxtel

I don't think AR is a gutless fool I think he is in a bad space at the moment. He did say yesterday to me that he was going to go and pay his respects by attending the funeral but was concerned his presence might damage the atmosphere especially with so much media there when it was all about family and friends paying their final goodbyes to Karen so maybe those feelings made him change his mind. I cant condone some of his thoughts from the start and am not in any position to comment on them but i do believe
that he is genuinely feeling the loss of Karen like many others that were close to her. We all have different ways of expressing a close loss and before Karens body was found AR firmly believed that Karen had dissapeared on her own accord. Knowing now that Karen is truly gone and the isolation from his and her family (understandably from some i realise why ) and if he feels that someone who was once close to him might be involved then it would be hard for anyone to handle.
Not making excuses for his some of his past actions but it has been hard for me to think of a possible senario so it must be doing AR's head in a lot worse than mine if he is considering what may have possibly occurred. His father is the main suspect in the murder of his step-mother.
I think AR is apololgising in his own way for not been there today when really he wanted to be.and maybe he feels as though he let Karen down by not attending.
Its just all a horrible situation and has had that many twists and turns i doubt Hollywood would buy it for a script as no one would believe the story so far and we havent even got close to finishing it yet. Thats the scary part for me not knowing yet where and how its all going to end up.

Sorry for double post was trying to correct spelling, particularly as I just called AR illiterate !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdw250