Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AR seems to have posted a few mins ago from outside the church. Missed the funeral by a few hours [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So he says he can't go in. Go to show the type of person he is talking crap on internet and then can't face any of them.

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

Were Karen and Borce married in a Macedonian Church or this church? I still think its strange that if it was Borce and Sarah who organised the funeral, why immediate family weren't together in the cars. It is European custom for the funeral car and family/friends to drive back past the house before and after the funeral to say goodbye. I only saw the Chrysler and one other car. Were the family/friends told to go straight to the cemetery? Also customary for there to be some sort of wake service proceeding burial? I wonder if that will take place.

Were Karen and Borce married in a Macedonian Church or this church? I still think its strange that if it was Borce and Sarah who organised the funeral, why immediate family weren't together in the cars. It is European custom for the funeral car and family/friends to drive back past the house before and after the funeral to say goodbye. I only saw the Chrysler and one other car. Were the family/friends told to go straight to the cemetery? Also customary for there to be some sort of wake service proceeding burial? I wonder if that will take place.

Maybe, despite Macedonian heritage, they weren't very traditional?

I very much doubt AR was invited or welcome . What an apsolutely moron hypocrite this idiot is . Put it out there that she is basically a paedophile then act so traumatised that he couldn't even go in the church. Attention seeking loser.

St Johns could have been chosen because Sarah went to Penleigh Essendon Grammer ..... the school has a long association with St Johns. Having attended the same school ..... most of our major services were held there..

I also noticed that the minister said he knew the family.

Perhaps that's what the death certificate said as the actual date could not be medically determined.

Maybe but she was found badly decomposed by that stage so no where near that date. Again IMO, if its a celebrate her life card (not death certificate), then her family last saw her on 29 June 2016.

Maybe but she was found badly decomposed by that stage so no where near that date. Again IMO, if its a celebrate her life card (not death certificate), then her family last saw her on 29 June 2016.

On an order of service the date would usually be the date on the death certificate.

I wonder if he will turn up at the "wake"?

Im wondering who drove him there in the first place. Unless he caught public trasport. Wonder if his children paid their respect to there grandma and for their grandpa Borce.

Im wondering who drove him there in the first place. Unless he caught public trasport. Wonder if his children paid their respect to there grandma and for their grandpa Borce.

Does he drive? I figured he got himself there.

St Johns could have been chosen because Sarah went to Penleigh Essendon Grammer ..... the school has a long association with St Johns. Having attended the same school ..... most of our major services were held there..

I also noticed that the minister said he knew the family.

Ok that's the link to the Church then. Thanks for clearing that up.

The burning down of Jacks Wine Bar was - what I heard - an insurance job.
I heard the owner purchased the old mansion in Monegeeta (about 40km away) to restore but needed the money - as it was costing more then expected - and decided to burn the other one. Unfortunately it was discovered and the Monegeeta one had to be sold as well.
Anyway - just local gossip - nothing to substantiate - but the loss of Jacks was really sad. loved that place - best weekend pizzas ever!

Drove past on the way home from work. Appears to be a lot cars lining the streets......a few younger folk having a cigarette in the drive, no media.

The burning down of Jacks Wine Bar was - what I heard - an insurance job.
I heard the owner purchased the old mansion in Monegeeta (about 40km away) to restore but needed the money - as it was costing more then expected - and decided to burn the other one. Unfortunately it was discovered and the Monegeeta one had to be sold as well.
Anyway - just local gossip - nothing to substantiate - but the loss of Jacks was really sad. loved that place - best weekend pizzas ever!

aha Found it. It's gorgeous . Wonder if any links to ristevski families . Will check.
http://www.propertyobserver.com.au/...ta-back-on-market-with-285-million-hopes.html

The image of Rick Thorburn carrying Tiahleigh's coffin was screaming at me today when I saw some of the pics of Karen's pall bearers.

I can't upload any photos AGAIN!

who knows, if their is any link to the Ristevskis from Sydney gangs then yeah sure. im still curious to the link at the Blackhills estate place jacks wine bar. It was burnt down. How and why? did they every find out? Why was Vasko seen there a few times? This could be the shady connection too if we knew who owned this spot and what used to go on there. I read somewhere online although it was a great pizza joint something was going on there.
Either way, Vasko had access to this area for a reason.

Whooa are you suggesting a organised hit?

If so who would've organised it?
That takes me back to square 1.

I have a hat to eat if I'm wrong and I was looking forward to a nudie run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member