Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funeral i am sure was organised by Boris and Sarah which under the current situation should have always have been the case. I was told Karens family were welcome to attend so that indicates to me it wasnt Karens side of the family who organised the funeral although Stephen her brother may have had some input.
Thank you, Steve. I had/have a hard time believing anyone but BR and SR organised the funeral...reason being, BR IS (regardless how we *the public* feel about him and his involvement) Karens husband and SR is Karen's daughter (regardles how we *the public* feel about her and her involvement).. Legally, it is BR's right to organise his late wifes funeral service.

They've changed it:

Ms Ristevski’s decomposed body was found at Macedon Regional Park on February 20, after she was last seen leaving her Avondale Heights home on June 29.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/03/06/07/26/funeral-to-be-held-for-melbourne-mother-karen-ristevski-amid-murder-mystery#vyO64SRaB6Vs55eB.99[/url]

Detectives are still probing who is responsible for the apparent murder and grisly disposal of the 47-year-old’s body.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...evski-amid-murder-mystery#cmzIGvfk4V2MXEgU.99

Steve is a verified family member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yeah I know, I was just wondering if he would have spent much time with them, it can't be easy to be sharing on here with personal ties to the tragedy.

Any msn images of VR or CR arriving.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...n/news-story/d47acd8f6c455a188bd13f9ad58c0072

More pics

Mr Ristevski and Mrs Ristevski’s brother, Stephen Williams, were among the pall-bearers.

Family members and friends embraced Mr Ristevski as he broke down in their arms.

Mr Ristevski, his daughter and Mr Williams left the service in a silver Chrysler where they will say their final goodbyes to Mrs Ristevski at a private burial.

Sydney 1 I wasn't that close to Karen and I only met Sarah a couple of times at family occasions and maybe met Boris once.
The last time i chatted with Karen was when she was going to the races and as i work in that area i gave her a couple of race tips. After my tips i think she would have been glad we didnt chat that often. I was close to her mother as she was only 1 year younger than my father and she was about 17 when i was born and treated me like i was her little baby which we laughed about when we saw each other last. I was definitelty closer to Karens mother than I was to her.

why would the celebration of life card show Karens years as 7 Feb 1969- 20 Feb 2017? Surely she nor her family who were desperate to find her, were celebrating her life after the 29 June 2016.

why would the celebration of life card show Karens years as 7 Feb 1969- 20 Feb 2017? Surely she nor her family who were desperate to find her, were celebrating her life after the 29 June 2016.

Where you getting this from?

Perhaps that's what the death certificate said as the actual date could not be medically determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member