Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google maps shows the area as having alot of burnt tree stumps, fallen trees .... and cut down trees... probs fires from years ago..

So as suggested .... probs just a jurno with his cases mixed up.

Thanks Morrisa and others for your kind thoughts for Karen's family and friends.
My sister just before the service messaged to say that the Church is full which comes as no surprise knowing just how much Karen was loved and respected by all who knew her.

And the public are showing their respect, and leaving condolences for Karen.

akiulx.jpg

As expected heaps of reporters hanging out the front and camera crew with monster cameras attached high above there car for an overview.

Do you think BR and SR are there? Or was this all arranged by the Williams side of the family?

Mrs Ristevski’s husband, Borce, and her 21-year-old daughter were not seen by the Herald Sun entering the church.
Sarah has not been seen in public since the discovery of her mother’s body two weeks ago.
Mrs Ristevski’s brother, Stephen Williams, was embraced by mourners who gave him their condolences as he arrived.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...n/news-story/d47acd8f6c455a188bd13f9ad58c0072

Do you think BR and SR are there? Or was this all arranged by the Williams side of the family?

Mrs Ristevski’s husband, Borce, and her 21-year-old daughter were not seen by the Herald Sun entering the church.
Sarah has not been seen in public since the discovery of her mother’s body two weeks ago.
Mrs Ristevski’s brother, Stephen Williams, was embraced by mourners who gave him their condolences as he arrived.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...n/news-story/d47acd8f6c455a188bd13f9ad58c0072

Here he is....

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...ther-at-essendon-funeral-20170305-gurdrg.html

Interesting how there is only a sedan think it may be a Chrysler, parked in front . Normally the families would organise a chauffeur car organised thru funeral services for immediate family members . Who was in his car? Would only hold max 4 if using front passenger seat as well.
Seems like it was organised by one side of the family, "hers".

I ride the area Karen was found - weekly. There are scheduled burn offs on a regular basis but to be honest - I don't think this was a burn off area from last year. Perhaps controlled burn off from 2014 / 2015 ?
Hard to tell as the whole area looks a little chard from controlled burns over the years.
Wonder if DSE list old burn offs for records?
Also - Loch Rd is very near houses...
Wish i had taken more notice....
Then again - the old fallen V tree might have been slightly charred in previous years - however if Karen (bless her) was burnt in a burn off - then wouldn't the debris covering her be burnt? And more so cause it was smaller branches and bark.
I am hoping there is movement at the station this week.
RIP Karen.

I think you are beating your head against a wall on this topic Inkpink.
Seems there are a few here that are totally closed minded on this area of investigation.

And on the topic of Female teachers; younger males, teacher bashing is not the agenda;
But in our community of 10,000, we all no of one who fancies the boys; IE 17yr olds.

The general word amongs the teen, & I have two, not involved at all but hear the stories is that Mrs X is hot.
That's right Mrs.

Main thing relating to the case though is that Real investigators with evaluate any allegations correctly without bias.

Thank you thank you Phil23!

I didn't believe I was running anyone down.....

I don't. I just feel a great deal of sadness!
I don't either - I actually feel a bit angry that someone is hiding a very big secret that will eventually come out - they could have made it easier and confessed - but no - they are testing the police - which means they are trying to get away with it.... And I feel angry that this should never have happened. RIP Karen

The funeral i am sure was organised by Boris and Sarah which under the current situation should have always have been the case. I was told Karens family were welcome to attend so that indicates to me it wasnt Karens side of the family who organised the funeral although Stephen her brother may have had some input.

The funeral i am sure was organised by Boris and Sarah which under the current situation should have always have been the case. I was told Karens family were welcome to attend so that indicates to me it wasnt Karens side of the family who organised the funeral although Stephen her brother may have had some input.

Have you met Borce and Sarah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member