Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else entertained the idea that this could be more complex than a simple domestic homicide case ......

Is there any chance the inconsistencies .... and the refusals to co operate or motivated by fear ...

Could there have been dealings in shady circles .... meetups ... and a murder transpired not at Borce's hands ..... but he is the one with no "courage" to come forward??

Just putting it out there ....

why would the celebration of life card show Karens years as 7 Feb 1969- 20 Feb 2017? Surely she nor her family who were desperate to find her, were celebrating her life after the 29 June 2016.
moreinfo...20 Feb 2017 was the date Karen's body was found.

Has anyone else entertained the idea that this could be more complex than a simple domestic homicide case ......

Is there any chance the inconsistencies .... and the refusals to co operate or motivated by fear ...

Could there have been dealings in shady circles .... meetups ... and a murder transpired not at Borce's hands ..... but he is the one with no "courage" to come forward??

Yes, this thought has definitely crossed my mind too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well said. I was thinking the same thing.

I can't see any mention of a celebration of life card in the article you have linked...

Thought you must have attended the service.

be10aafabbcfc2734aad97285fed3ef3.jpg

who knows, if their is any link to the Ristevskis from Sydney gangs then yeah sure. im still curious to the link at the Blackhills estate place jacks wine bar. It was burnt down. How and why? did they every find out? Why was Vasko seen there a few times? This could be the shady connection too if we knew who owned this spot and what used to go on there. I read somewhere online although it was a great pizza joint something was going on there.
Either way, Vasko had access to this area for a reason.

Interesting movement at the Ant's nest. Apparently didn't attend the funeral but got close.

be10aafabbcfc2734aad97285fed3ef3.jpg

Thanks for that ..... not sure why the pic isn't coming up on the link for me .... just losts of pics of people ....

All cool ....just thought we had someone who attended the service ....

AR seems to have posted a few mins ago from outside the church. Missed the funeral by a few hours [emoji848]

I have been fascinated by Chaldean numerology for many years, especially address numbers. In all my years researching I've never come across 23 featuring in a crime, statistically rare anyway . If anyone interested here is meaning of 23 address, take it as you will; 'A good number, help from others likely. Protection from those in high places ..... '

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Latest post on ants nest stated that he was outside the church "but couldn't go inside the church" and apologised to Karen....what message does that send?

According to AR he couldnt go into the church, there is a picture from outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper