KY KY - Morgan Violi, 7, Bowling Green, 24 July 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've read that they are looking into it, but it is not clear that they have seen the 1995 yearbook photo from this thread, or seen them side-by-side like we are seeing. IMO the photo and the drawing are of the same person.

Just FYI I got a hold of the 1995-96 yearbook and TM is not in it anywhere. So don't waste your time tracking it down like I did!

I sure hope they are aware! I agree, IMO one and the same as well.

Is there anywhere that lists facts of the case?... everything im coming up with is very vague.

I found a couple of working links that describe this case. Hope they can help you.

The arrest of a suspect in the Gabriella Doolin case brought about possible other cases, Morgan Violi being one of them. After reading about her case, I saw some similarities with the Elizabeth Collins-Lyric Cook case in Evansdale IA. The age of the suspect could work in each of these three cases in my opinion.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/fbi...cle_dc417075-5e0f-5b32-960e-3be5363e1f44.html

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/The-Morgan-Violi-Case-19-years-later-369182371.html

I found an (unrelated) article about a young girl kidnapped not far from Morgan, around the same time. That kidnapper was found, convicted & on death row. The little girl was found by hunters, also 4 months after being reported missing. Although these 2 cases are not related, I found that they identified Jackie (victim) by DNA. They also tried to link DNA from Jackie to Perp.
My point being that collecting DNA was an active part of investigations back when Morgan disappeared. If this man TM is involved, they probably would have known by now by comparing collected DNA with TM. It would be hard to believe that they weren't able to get anything from the van she was taken in, or from where she was found.

Article for reference only: http://murderpedia.org/male.R/r/rogers-william-glenn.htm

I am going to give this case a bump. Here is a composite sketch of the suspect:

violi2.jpg

Unsolved Crimes - Morgan Violi

I will give this case another bump. Here is a sketch of Morgan that may have been done by a relative:

513658a54b408.image.jpg

Featured artist Glen Violi

As mentioned I wonder if Morgan's case is related to other child murders by a maniac travelling the country in Van.

Was there evidence she was bound ?

Ill expound on this later

dual post sorry

Last edited:
I will give this case another bump. Here is a sketch of Morgan that may have been done by a relative:

513658a54b408.image.jpg

Featured artist Glen Violi

As mentioned I wonder if Morgan's case is related to other child murders by a maniac travelling the country in Van.

Looks like the portrait is by Morgan's Dad:

Robertson County: Morgan Violi

I just to want to make it clear I do not believe Morgan's Dad is a suspect in this case and LE will not as well and I think the heinous act was likely the work of a Serial Killer. Here is part of the above article:

The abduction happened the same day her mother, Stacey Violi (now Pulliam), was awarded custody of Morgan and her two sisters in a divorce from Morgan's father, Glen.

He was supposed to be in court for the custody hearing at the time of the kidnapping but didn't show, which made him a person of interest. Glen Violi explained his divorce attorney had told him he didn't have to be in court that day.

The timing made investigators suspicious but Violi passed a polygraph. This kept him from being named a suspect.

Last edited:
I will give this nasty case a bump. Here is a recent Podcast about the case:

I will give this nasty case a bump. Here is a recent Podcast about the case:

Here is the Find A Grave page:

The suspect was described as being a white male with collar length sandy brown hair.
He appeared to be in his twenties at the time. He had a slender build but with defined muscles. At that time he had a mustache and some beard.
He did have one outstanding feature that was noticed by all witnesses - he had a sharp, distinct nose.
This case is still unsolved.

Morgan Violi (1988-1996) - Find A Grave Memorial

Last edited:
Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2020-10-02-at-1.14.58-PM-e1601659203890.png

Did this man murder Morgan Violi?

''On July 25, the day after Morgan went missing, a white van was seen parked outside a barn on North Swift Road in White House for about four hours. That’s roughly 100 feet from where Morgan’s remains were found.''
Oct 3 2020
CRIME HUNTER: Sex slaying of Kentucky girl, 7, haunts cops | Toronto Sun
''Detectives have never forgotten Morgan Violi.

How could they? Even the most hard-hearted weep tears of anguish when a child is murdered.''

“There was a time that I was going back to my apartment to get a gallon of water out of a milk jug,” Britt told WKRN, adding on her way into the house a maroon van with its door open passed her.

“He waved … and I waved.”
''The man in the maroon van — stolen from Dayton, Ohio –would become the prime suspect in Morgan’s abduction. An abduction that turned to murder.''

Screen-Shot-2020-10-02-at-1.15.14-PM-e1601659144463.png

The FBI believes Morgan Violi was kidnapped with this van.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back