KY KY - Morgan Violi, 7, Bowling Green, 24 July 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well TM's oldest son is now 20...and TM is 38....so we know that at the time Morgan was abducted in '96, BM would have been an infant and TM would have already been a father.

Do we know what TM did for work back at that time? Did he do construction at different sites or drive a truck or haul lumber..anything like that might explain how he could have stolen a vehicle from a place other than Kentucky.

I'm curious where the description of the perp came from. Was it from children that Morgan was playing with?

Yes the children he waved at the time too. Some of whom were young teenagers. Also, adult witness who saw him at a gas station/truck stop/mini mart type place. Different witnesses described him different ways, but his distinctive nose stood out to them all and he age and build. Hair color varied from sort of red to dark blonde to sandy brown. I have a brother who has similar coloring and his hair morphs from almost to red to dirty blonde to sandy brown depending on the lighting and who you ask and of course there's always the possibility it was a wig.

Now I am confused. An article that I read yesterday said that the sketch of the suspect, the first one that was shared on this thread, was not someone identified at the abduction site by witnesses. It was someone that was seen with the second van that was seen at the place where Morgan's body was later discovered. He was seen the day after Morgan was abducted. I will try to find the link.

Now I am confused. An article that I read yesterday said that the sketch of the suspect, the first one that was shared on this thread, was not someone identified at the abduction site by witnesses. It was someone that was seen with the second van that was seen at the place where Morgan's body was later discovered. He was seen the day after Morgan was abducted. I will try to find the link.

In regards to ^^:

snipped the following blog article which I accessed via post #6 on this thread:

http://bluedogphotog.blogspot.com/2006/02/color-purple.html

This is the only suspect known at this time. He is reported to have sandy blonde hair. The maroon colored van suspected in the abduction was found in Franklin, Tennessee. A white van was parked in the area where Morgan was found for four hours. This man was driving that van. He is the only connection to the case. The maroon van was stolen from Dayton, Ohio. Police in Bowling Green, KY, Robertson County, TN and the FBI are still on the case and ask anyone with information to call (270)393-4244.

The abductor dumped the maroon van and it's believed he then transported Morgan in a white van to where her body was found.

The

"At about 12:36pm on July 24th, 1996, 7 year old Morgan Violi was abducted from the parking lot at Colony Apartments in Bowling Green, Kentucky. The abduction occurred almost directly in front of her family's apartment. The suspect was driving a maroon colored 1978 Chevy Van that was believed to have been stolen out of Dayton, Ohio on July 23rd, 1996.

A second vehicle, a 1979 or older white Ford Van with a slatted trailer-door type window on the side was seen parked by the old barn on North Swift Road at Webster Road in Robertson County on July 25th, 1996. This vehicle was at this location for about 4 hours. This location is about 100 feet from where the remains of Morgan Violi were found on October 20th, 1996.

The suspect was described as being a white male with collar length sandy brown hair. He appeared to be in his twenties at the time. He had a slender build but with defined muscles. At that time he had a mustache and some beard. He did have one outstanding feature that was noticed by all witnesses - he had a sharp, distinct nose."

The maroon van was left at a truck stop.

http://www.robertsonsheriff.com/unsolved/unsolved_crimes__morgan_violi.htm

KYPastTracker,
:yourock:
:bow:
:welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any indication that LE are looking into a possible connection? Surely they've been called by now and I would think they'd try to eliminate him as a possible suspect pretty quick- and announce it by now, if that were the case.

I'm sure they have prints from the van, but finding them and comparing them takes time. I just think they'd put a lot of priority on it and would quickly have results.

I hope they gathered DNA, but from 18 years ago, would they have?

I hope they gathered DNA, but from 18 years ago, would they have?

Hopefully there's evidence from which they will. be able to perform forensic (tDNA, etc) analysis. :please:

:justice:

I'm thinking they would have gotten DNA -- at least a rape kit, etc. If kept under proper conditions, DNA should still be okay enuff for a comparison, etc. Let's hope. Plus, maybe if they don't have a match with any current suspects, they might get one at large if they can use it that way. Maybe solve the case and put a bad one behind bars.

I received approval from admin to post TM's junior high photo that I found in the 1995 Allen County-Scottsville High School yearbook. I was unable to find the 1996 copy as they did not have one at the Allen County Public Library. So this would have been probably a year before Morgan's murder. There was a page number but when I took the photo of the entire page, I didn't get the far bottom of the page, so I don't have the page number. I can attach the front and the first page of the book since there is no private info on them.

Thank you so much for getting these! He looks so much like the sketch! I knew he would if I could see a picture from then. He had bangs too! Omg! I really hope the police are looking into this connection.

I put them together to make it even easier. The suspect had very distinct facial features and I believe Timothy Madden has the same features. The long pointy nose, flaring out on the sides, the straight brown, the eye shape, the shadows on the jaw/cheek hollows, the pointy chin. Hair color, height, weight and age are a match as well. He had a mullet with bangs at the time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 109
I put them together to make it even easier. The suspect had very distinct facial features and I believe Timothy Madden has the same features. The long pointy nose, flaring out on the sides, the straight brown, the eye shape, the shadows on the jaw/cheek hollows, the pointy chin. Hair color, height, weight and age are a match as well. He had a mullet with bangs at the time.

Wow, thanks for putting the pictures side by side. I saw the resemblance earlier when they were both posted, but I find it striking seeing them next to each other!!

The eyebrows are similar -- kind of "squared-off" growth pattern on the inside (near the nose) part of the eyebrow. Noses are also similar, especially the outline at the bottom of the nose. What you can see of the ears is also similar (I don't like my ears; I'm very sensitive about them. I notice ears.) -- but I'm glad I have them -- so I am very familiar with ears.

Has anyone heard if LE is looking into the possibility of Timothy Madden being the perp in Morgans murder? The similarities in the sketch and his photo still haunts me.

Has anyone heard if LE is looking into the possibility of Timothy Madden being the perp in Morgans murder? The similarities in the sketch and his photo still haunts me.

I've read that they are looking into it, but it is not clear that they have seen the 1995 yearbook photo from this thread, or seen them side-by-side like we are seeing. IMO the photo and the drawing are of the same person.

Just FYI I got a hold of the 1995-96 yearbook and TM is not in it anywhere. So don't waste your time tracking it down like I did!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn
Back