Found Deceased Spain - Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we really only have Ayub's word for that, that they knew each other from Lancashire. I'm not sure I would put too much faith in anything Ayub says but thats just my opinion.

MWT said Jay told Lucy in their phonecall that he was afraid. I often wondered whether MWT was reaching here - was Jay afraid of the B&B guys or was it just that he was lost in the mountains with no water or phone battery and was now afraid?

All JMOO

[bbm]

exactly

from his imagination just like everything else he claims came from 'sources' JMO
Imo ,his 'sources "were rumours on SM and alleged as investigations and facts were as none have been verified as of yet as fact from neither law enforcement or Jay's family. Tbh I think he helped drag bile from SM to MSM and He seems to have form for this type of behaviour, judging by previous missing person's cases he has inserted himself into

"Jay Slater’s family given

‘small crumb of comfort’

as autopsy reveals detail on death.

Grieving family is taking
'very small comfort'
in knowing the 19-year-old likely died instantly after falling from a significant height,
it has been reported.

'That takes away the horrible nightmare idea
that he fell and was waiting for help that never came.

It’s very small comfort,
but it is some'."

This case is so sad.
The death of a young man
that should never have happened :(

That certainly clears a couple of points up e.g they all knew one another back in the UK ,but where did MWT get the idea from tha JS was afraid?
I think ayub is referring to jay being on drugs and paranoid. When he is speaking in" street slang " person asks "why did jay set off without a lift etc ayub states "use your head bro " what he is saying is ".the young chap jay had consumed a filling of drink and drugs for 3 days straight and obviously had gotten paranoid ( gone off on a mad one ) and set off on a bad comedown imo and stating they didn't invite jay to get in the car he invited himself into it .what happened to ayub's intitial media interview where he says Jay's friends left him ,he had no where to go ,so I brought him to mine ,gave him a towel ,blanket and cigarette.
More fuel for the fire

As regards the questions put to these guys about the watch and knives and about Allegedly hitting jay . I don't understand why they alluded to having no knowledge of these .Surely MTW put these questions to them .

I honestly don't think these guys killed jay .I felt ayub's past being reported was wrong ,as nothing criminal had been suspected by Guardia civilla . Why this Q&A live now though and 2nd guy Rocky had enjoyed his anonymity until he exposed it .It just threw more ammunition at the conspiracists.

And why did the media state at the beginning that Lucy drove around with American woman and located the men through a Snapchat pic . When all along they All knew one another from Lancashire. Absolute madness the whole reporting regarding this case.

I feel like Alice in wonderland I've gone down rabbit hole come out the other side ,now I've gone through the looking glass I'm sitting with the mad hatter .everything is as mad as a box of frogs . And I'm talking to the Cheshire cat and nothing is as it seems .Like what the actual ????
Notice Ayub didn't mention the fizzy drink stop this time ?

<modnip - quoted post was removed for social media rumor>
Wonder who was calling him when he told Brad he had to go , he had an incoming call ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder who was calling him when he told Brad he had to go , he had an incoming call ?
Well yes . The phone could reveal all sorts of useful information . Don't know if it would be examined or just handed back to Family. Things seem to be done differently over there

Was that confirmed - that there was an incoming call ?

this is the quote of what Brad said in the interview

Speaking to ITV's This Morning, Brad said:

“He was on the phone walking down a road and he’d gone over a little bit - not a big drop - but a tiny little drop and he was going down, and he said ‘I’ll ring ya back, I’ll ring ya back’ because I think someone else was ringing him.

Notice Ayub didn't mention the fizzy drink stop this time ?
No he didn't in actual fact he states they zoomed the roads in half an hour like ?

I had a watch back of the live from ayub and rocky .its after throwing up a few questions for me .
Why did rocky say he was asleep outside in the car and ayub agrees then rocky repeats this and says " asleep outside man I was drunk we was lit " so what happened to the statement from ayub saying my friend went in the door turn left and into bed

Why are the laughing and joking ,a lad has died their demeanour is very weird .I get they could be high in the video but smirking and laughing at being called killers .maybe they are enjoying the notoriety of being presumed to have done something to jay

Then ayub states Jay's mate was asleep and about 30 seconds later corrects himself and says my mate ??
So which is it ?

Then ayub is asked did he punch jay and he laughs and says you know what it's like bro .now why would I do that ??

Well if both of these guys wanted this to put a message across that they innocent (which I'm not saying is anything else ) they have certainly shone a spotlight of suspicion on themselves doing that live imo

Out of curiosity can the coroner tell the difference in an autopsy, when a body is deteriorated whether someone has slipped/fell or has been pushed /disposed of /thrown . I haven't seen any reports of forensics being done at the site of Jay's demise .I know coroners report states injuries consistent with a fall but surely at the depth down jay was found he would have those injuries no matter the manner in which he landed there ???

Last edited:
No he didn't in actual fact he states they zoomed the roads in half an hour like ?

I had a watch back of the live from ayub and rocky .its after throwing up a few questions for me .
Why did rocky say he was asleep outside in the car and ayub agrees then rocky repeats this and says " asleep outside man I was drunk we was lit " so what happened to the statement from ayub saying my friend went in the door turn left and into bed

Why are the laughing and joking ,a lad has died their demeanour is very weird .I get they could be high in the video but smirking and laughing at being called killers .maybe they are enjoying the notoriety of being presumed to have done something to jay

Then ayub states Jay's mate was asleep and about 30 seconds later corrects himself and says my mate ??
So which is it ?

Then ayub is asked did he punch jay and he laughs and says you know what it's like bro .now why would I do that ??

Well if both of these guys wanted this to put a message across that they innocent (which I'm not saying is anything else ) they have certainly shone a spotlight of suspicion on themselves doing that live imo
Hard agree. Wierd at best.
Why not just say oh my days Jay, brother. My man (whatever they say) rest in peace bro. Etc etc. if you’re just helping a lad out and he dies ‘in your yard’ and you’re just helping a brother out and that happens…. just stop acting the pig eh.

So which is it ?

Between them, these two appear to have not answered any questions at all, I wonder if they spoke to the Police in the same way e.g. "now why would I do that?"
I also wonder who "Rocky" is, because there's no way to know if he is who he is presumed to be? maybe just a 'friend' of Ayub enjoying a public online performance?

Between them, these two appear to have not answered any questions at all, I wonder if they spoke to the Police in the same way e.g. "now why would I do that?"
I also wonder who "Rocky" is, because there's no way to know if he is who he is presumed to be? maybe just a 'friend' of Ayub enjoying a public online performance?

I am surprised they were cleared so quickly, was it day 1 or 2 that they had been cleared and flew back to England?

"The map has revealed the location of where the tragedy happened.

1721952289513.png

Mountain rescue teams,
battling scorching temperatures,
scoured dense vegetation and steep ravines until,
on Monday, July 15,
Spanish authorities confirmed the discovery of
a young man's body in
a ravine near a phone mast,
alongside Jay's belongings.

The body was
in an advanced state of decomposition,
but fingerprints confirmed
it to be that of Jay Slater."

Last edited:
Is anyone any the wiser after that 'Q&A' opportunity? What a load of deliberately obtuse responses. I have zero idea really whether they were involved in any way - but this did nothing to persuade me finally that they weren't.
Smoke and mirrors.
I'm thinking now that they 'escaped' the country as fast as they could to avoid the heat. Now, after a suitable length of time and the statement by the Spanish authorities that this was more than likely a tragic accident, they have come out of the woodwork to enjoy the notoriety. My mind is completely divided between their showing themselves like this because they are completely innocent and naively believe this proves it - or they are up to their necks and think that by being blase, they'll appear innocent. I still don't know whether they were involved or not but it's certain that they now feel themselves to be untouchable, with no need to take it all seriously at all. Despicable, really.

Thread is closing for the night.
It will reopen in the morning.
Thanks,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics