Found Deceased Spain - Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well we really only have Ayub's word for that, that they knew each other from Lancashire. I'm not sure I would put too much faith in anything Ayub says but thats just my opinion.

MWT said Jay told Lucy in their phonecall that he was afraid. I often wondered whether MWT was reaching here - was Jay afraid of the B&B guys or was it just that he was lost in the mountains with no water or phone battery and was now afraid?

All JMOO

[bbm]

exactly

from his imagination just like everything else he claims came from 'sources' JMO
Imo ,his 'sources "were rumours on SM and alleged as investigations and facts were as none have been verified as of yet as fact from neither law enforcement or Jay's family. Tbh I think he helped drag bile from SM to MSM and He seems to have form for this type of behaviour, judging by previous missing person's cases he has inserted himself into

Hey Everyone,
We are closing the thread down for the night. It will reopen in the morning.
Thank you

I think ayub is referring to jay being on drugs and paranoid. When he is speaking in" street slang " person asks "why did jay set off without a lift etc ayub states "use your head bro " what he is saying is ".the young chap jay had consumed a filling of drink and drugs for 3 days straight and obviously had gotten paranoid ( gone off on a mad one ) and set off on a bad comedown imo and stating they didn't invite jay to get in the car he invited himself into it .what happened to ayub's intitial media interview where he says Jay's friends left him ,he had no where to go ,so I brought him to mine ,gave him a towel ,blanket and cigarette.
More fuel for the fire

As regards the questions put to these guys about the watch and knives and about Allegedly hitting jay . I don't understand why they alluded to having no knowledge of these .Surely MTW put these questions to them .

I honestly don't think these guys killed jay .I felt ayub's past being reported was wrong ,as nothing criminal had been suspected by Guardia civilla . Why this Q&A live now though and 2nd guy Rocky had enjoyed his anonymity until he exposed it .It just threw more ammunition at the conspiracists.

And why did the media state at the beginning that Lucy drove around with American woman and located the men through a Snapchat pic . When all along they All knew one another from Lancashire. Absolute madness the whole reporting regarding this case.

I feel like Alice in wonderland I've gone down rabbit hole come out the other side ,now I've gone through the looking glass I'm sitting with the mad hatter .everything is as mad as a box of frogs . And I'm talking to the Cheshire cat and nothing is as it seems .Like what the actual ????

And why did the media state at the beginning that Lucy drove around with American woman and located the men through a Snapchat pic . When all along they All knew one another from Lancashire. Absolute madness the whole reporting regarding this case.

Becuse that came from Lucy herself. She even noted how surprised they were to see her.

I think a lot of the inaccuracies in reporting have in fact been from the inaccuracies and deception by key people who knew Jay. Inconsistencies everywhere you look. I can’t find the actual article where she says they were surprised but remember it being a televised interview on the mountains.

The press certainly have some accountability but it’s been perpetuated by the lies his friends have told.

‘They’re still asking me the same questions as when I first reported Jay missing. The two boys that he was last with have left the country. They need to be questioned by British police.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back