Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, soso! The funeral is much sooner than I thought it would be. Does that mean all tests of the remains have been carried out? Why hasn't the COD been made public? What does all this mean? They're unsure of how Karen died? I find it hard to believe if the police know who is responsible they'd wait until after the funeral to arrest and charge them. They do NOT deserve to be at Karen's funeral--period!!!

Not me. Thanks sayswho.

I'd like to know IF Borce often had a beard prior to Karen's disappearance, I noticed he had no beard in all the pics I saw.

Maybe I'm suspicious but now he has always got a beard.

OK I'll come clean with my thoughts - could scratches heal in two weeks?

OK I didn't think so.
:slap:

Looks like he did TGY

attachment.php

Attachments

• Borce.jpg
    Borce.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 136
Perhaps a service in the absence of the remains?
I never thought about that! Thanks...you could be right!

BTW--obviously TGY's not the only one who needs glasses lol...I DO TOO. If you (JLZ) hadn't quoted my post I wouldn't have picked up where I had thanked "sosocurious" by mistake. It was sayswho who I quoted not sosocurious lol--have edited my post. :D

Now for some arrests after the funeral...Justice for Karen..:waiting::please::copcar:

So thinking about why KR was found in Macedon within close proximity to AR.

Do we know if the property that AR lives in, is owned by any of the Ristevski families?
Could that be the reason why the final resting place of KR was coincidentally close to AR, if he's not involved. (His father is providing him with accommodation)
If Borce or family do own this house then the area WAS a familiar/frequented place for the family. we know that the horse trainer or whatever it was , wasn't too far.

Couldn't get much
So sales records thru Domain etc online, show Diggers rest property was sold/bought in February 2015.
There is no rental history.
Which could mean two things
1. It hasn't been rented out after this date
-Could be owned by a friend and he's living there or could be owned by the ristevskis.

2. Private rental , not thru a real estate agent
Hmmm....

is ant attending the funeral?

You would think, if he considered her his "soulmate".

Well he stated publicly that he didn't kill her but he'd have liked to, so he should NOT be permitted to attend her funeral...little too late to come out and say he considered her his soulmate, I'm afraid. Hope he is refused entry and I also hope security is tight as! He needs to learn to respect those who loved Karen and stay the heck away. ALL MOO

yeah, i agree.

I can't how how Chris Ristevski and ant will be both at the funeral. I think ant has burned his bridges there.

yeah, i agree.

I can't how how Chris Ristevski and ant will be both at the funeral. I think ant has burned his bridges there.
I just worry about all the innocent people--family and friends, who beyond a doubt loved and cherished Karen. Know what I mean? AR cannot be trusted---only god knows what will happen if he has the audicity to turn up at Karens funeral service.

It will be a very sad day for you and your family, Steve, so sending you lots of sympathy and support and hope you get your answers soon. RIP, Karen.

I never thought about that! Thanks...you could be right!

BTW--obviously TGY's not the only one who needs glasses lol...I DO TOO. If you (JLZ) hadn't quoted my post I wouldn't have picked up where I had thanked "sosocurious" by mistake. It was sayswho who I quoted not sosocurious lol--have edited my post. :D

I need a couple of boxes.

Attachments

• IMG_1464.PNG
    IMG_1464.PNG
    52.5 KB · Views: 30
I just worry about all the innocent people--family and friends, who beyond a doubt loved and cherished Karen. Know what I mean? AR cannot be trusted---only god knows what will happen if he has the audicity to turn up at Karens funeral service.

I have actually seen funeral notices that state, certain people, employers etc arent welcome. Think they may have security there to stop certain people entering.

I wonder if the people are waiting to do an arrest until after the funeral? Are watching for how certain people act etc? Remember old mate Baden Clay the police bugged the flowers hoping he would say something.

It must be hard for the police if they have someone they want to arrest and they are waiting for the last piece to tie it all together. Im sure there will be some people who shouldn't be at that service.

Thanks, sayswho! The funeral is much sooner than I thought it would be. Does that mean all tests of the remains have been carried out? Why hasn't the COD been made public? What does all this mean? They're unsure of how Karen died? I find it hard to believe if the police know who is responsible they'd wait until after the funeral to arrest and charge them. They do NOT deserve to be at Karen's funeral--period!!!

BBM
The coroner has most likely retained all the samples and photos required to prove any current results of testing, and for any future analysis, should it be required.

So they can now release Karen's physical remains and let her finally be laid to rest with dignity and grace. :rose:

I have actually seen funeral notices that state, certain people, employers etc arent welcome. Think they may have security there to stop certain people entering.
That's great to hear, Adrianna! Nothing would please me more than to have AR kept away from the funeral service. He has absolutely no right to be there. MOO

Monday funeral. Kevlar vests optional.

It is a lot to expect that people will behave themselves.. it's been a very long spring and summer, and lots of rage building up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee