Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His actually in the back carpark of the church ...... approximately 50mtrs from where Borce and Sarah entered through the churches back entrance .....

50 metres or a block away. He's still a goose. He was someone else's child and Karen raised him and he couldn't stand and listen at the back door. It's a moment you will never be able to relive. Go lay some flowers at her gravesite and speak with her. Shame shame.

Nah, TGY. He'd rather his role as keyboard warrior and make it all about HIM. Afterall, he's the victim here, isn't he?

QUOTE=they'll get you;13206244]50 metres or a block away. He's still a goose. He was someone else's child and Karen raised him and he couldn't stand and listen at the back door. It's a moment you will never be able to relive. Go lay some flowers at her gravesite and speak with her. Shame shame.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, although it is difficult without the beanie.

I think this is him, pallbearer at the back.

attachment.php

Original Pic @ http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...ther-at-essendon-funeral-20170305-gurdrg.html

What a perfect pick up, thank you.

Sorry I don't believe Steve you said you hardly knew your cousin and once she disappears you make friends with someone that has said so much about her and now you defend him

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

Runner theory was a misdirection, a very naive one though, vr and ar really thought she ran away, 47yo woman can just just vanish and live in china, maybe vr was smoking some heavy stuff when he said that.

What do other people in family think it happened? Do Karens side suspect it was inside job...

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Sorry ..... I meant Chris is in the crowd ....But I think the pallbearer is his Brother.

Runner theory was a misdirection a very naive one, vr and ar really thought she ran away, 47yo woman can just just vanish and live in china, maybe vr was smoking some heavy stuff when he said that.

What do other people in family think it happened? Do Karens side suspect it was inside job...

It was a theory we gave some thought to very early on. VR made it sound stupid.

50 metres or a block away. He's still a goose. He was someone else's child and Karen raised him and he couldn't stand and listen at the back door. It's a moment you will never be able to relive. Go lay some flowers at her gravesite and speak with her. Shame shame.

I think it was a smart move not to attend ...... the day was about Karen.

Him attending would have turned her funeral into a complete circus and would have been disrespectful under the circumstances.

Although ..... I think he may have been their earlier than when he posted the pic.

I am very aware of the church having gone their heaps as a kid ...with school etc..

It looks like the immediate car parks had been taken at the back of the church, from his picture ....
From what I can see from the courts shade cloth ...bottoms of car tyres

I think he could have been there whilst the service was on.

Inspector Montalbano your entitled to believe whatever you like. We all have our own opinions
This site wouldn't exist if we didnt.

Any rumors, theories circulating in R family....what does Sarah think?
If they truly believe this was work of a stranger then wouldn't they be scared that it happened right behind their home, shouldn't they all be alarmed??
So Rs think some random murder lives in their neighborhood, scary... Yet no appeal to the public to avoid area

Via ZH.
AR's kids and mother of his children were at the service as seen. His kids are gorgeous. Man he needs to clean himself up , they are missing out and so is he.
Also states that Ar's not a suspect and he's told a friend we wants to expose someone about something.

Personally, I think it is neither here nor there if someone did not attend the funeral. There is no rule about who should be there.

I have a good friend who did not attend a parent's funeral. Not out of disrespect, not out of a lack of love, but because that person could not handle the overwhelming grief and wanted to remember her parent only in life. She instead chose to go sit by the gravesite on many, many, many occasions after ..... talking to her deceased parent.

No, she isn't crazy, nor an ice addict. She was just a bereft person coping as best she could.

I'm sure some tongues probably wagged about her after the funeral. I didn't hear them, but it seems likely. But I think her lovely deceased parent would have supported her decision. And as her close friends, a group of us supported her decision too, once we were sure she was positive about it. In fact everyone close to her was fine with it, once they understood. And she has had no regrets.

I don't think AR is a gutless fool I think he is in a bad space at the moment. He did say yesterday to me that he was going to go and pay his respects by attending the funeral but was concerned his presence might damage the atmosphere especially with so much media there when it was all about family and friends paying their final goodbyes to Karen so maybe those feelings made him change his mind. I cant condone some of his thoughts from the start and am not in any position to comment on them but i do believe
that he is genuinely feeling the loss of Karen like many others that were close to her. We all have different ways of expressing a close loss and before Karens body was found AR firmly believed that Karen had dissapeared on her own accord. Knowing now that Karen is truly gone and the isolation from his and her family (understandably from some i realise why ) and if he feels that someone who was once close to him might be involved then it would be hard for anyone to handle.
Not making excuses for his some of his past actions but it has been hard for me to think of a possible senario so it must be doing AR's head in a lot worse than mine if he is considering what may have possibly occurred. His father is the main suspect in the murder of his step-mother.
I think AR is apololgising in his own way for not been there today when really he wanted to be.and maybe he feels as though he let Karen down by not attending.
Its just all a horrible situation and has had that many twists and turns i doubt Hollywood would buy it for a script as no one would believe the story so far and we havent even got close to finishing it yet. Thats the scary part for me not knowing yet where and how its all going to end up.

Well said; Glad you are giving him a break.

I doubt any here know him personally, yet they are quick to put him down.

Yesterday was full of posts suggesting he be banned from attending,
and today he's being put down for not showing up.

There is definitely an air of prejudice here towards AR that is based on only certain information.

Personally, I think it is neither here nor there if someone did not attend the funeral. There is no rule about who should be there.

I have a good friend who did not attend a parent's funeral. Not out of disrespect, not out of a lack of love, but because that person could not handle the overwhelming grief and wanted to remember her parent only in life. She instead chose to go sit by the gravesite on many, many, many occasions after ..... talking to her deceased parent.

No, she isn't crazy, nor an ice addict. She was just a bereft person coping as best she could.

I'm sure some tongues probably wagged about her after the funeral. I didn't hear them, but it seems likely. But I think her lovely deceased parent would have supported her decision. And as her close friends, a group of us supported her decision too, once we were sure she was positive about it. In fact everyone close to her was fine with it, once they understood. And she has had no regrets.
Agree, it was a big occasion and ar made the right decision, doesn't mean he is evil and disrespectful towards family, he suffers and feels the loss, just not publicly, plus he is drug addict and mentality unstable, good call to stay away from everyone who came to pay respect.

I don't see anyone mentioning that Samuel Johnson attended the funeral- i saw him at the edge of one of the Herald Sun photos. I just looked up his wiki page and it cites him as a retired actor. That's odd, as he's not that old.

It was good to see him there- there was a lot of talk about him early on, and i think he made an appeal for Karen right when the case broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee