Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troubling is a word that comes to mind.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I think Ant reads here, and is troubled by the inferences that Borce may have been trying to allow the thought that Ant could be involved in Karen's murder - being an ice addict with a police record - just because he lives along the way to Mt Macedon.

Whereas, I believe Ant needs to keep in mind that the police know where the suspect was that day, and where Ant was that day. They will have done all of their background research by now, identified the phone locations throughout the day, got witness statements about any contact with other persons.

He needs to try to relax and let justice take its course imo.

I also read the other day, and I have just been looking for the link but can't find it now, that police have even taken CCTV recordings home to review them, in this case. Such has been their effort to look at everything and see who was where and when and with whom.

have you guys seen the post AR posted on fb 13 hours ago above a video about karma?

"isnt it funny not for u but u allowed ur son to be subjected to what no one should take a fall off a cliff as u stand by watching my life and potential be taken bye her with ur helping by not being able to b a man back then u fu**ing think ur a man now big shot u deserve to pay For all that u have put people thru two outta three ant bad"

?? super odd.
Does he mention Karen by name? I'm thinking "her" might be AR's mother and this is about BR not having any involvement in his childhood again.

What does anyone make out of "two outta three an[']t bad"?

To me, it does not seem so puzzling why Karen was found at Mt Macedon - and Borce and Karen's phones both pinged along the route there.

When you look at the placement of 'good' areas for concealment of a murdered person's remains, the area in which Karen was found is the closest forest area to their home - without having to cross through many other suburbs and zones. Other missing persons have been found in the same approximate area previously, too.

Crossing through those other suburbs and zones, to access other good concealment areas. would take an inordinate amount of time - perhaps time that was not available if one couldn't be gone too long. And it would have meant perhaps being caught on many CCTV cameras along the way.

Red marker is Avondale Heights
1zvx1tf.jpg

I kinda get what your saying SouthAussie .... but why stop on your sons doorstep to possibly hide evidence .... Im mean the police were fairly adamant that Blackhill Road was involved.

To even get to that road .... he would come off the Calder hwy and only have to cross past two streets....one of which his son lives at ..straight onto Diggers Rest Road -Coimadai Rd ..turn left into Blackhill Road..

8 mintues from sons home ..... 8 mintue detour from Calder ... then back on Calder to despose of Body in Macedon .... another 25 minutes away ....

Why would he stop so close to his sons home.

I can't make sense of that ......

I kinda get what your saying SouthAussie .... but why stop on your sons doorstep to possibly hide evidence .... Im mean the police were fairly adamant that Blackhill Road was involved.

To even get to that road .... he would come off the Calder hwy and only have to cross past two streets....one of which his son lives at ..straight onto Diggers Rest Road -Coimadai Rd ..turn left into Blackhill Road..

8 mintues from sons home ..... 8 mintue detour from Calder ... then back on Calder to despose of Body in Macedon .... another 25 minutes away ....

Personally, I haven't read that Borce stopped anywhere? Presumably he stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. But I haven't seen a stop mentioned anywhere.

I also have not seen that anyone's phone signal was triangulated to try to determine a specific location. Just that they pinged and were tracked 'along the way'. I think triangulation is only attempted if they are trying to locate a phone that is stopped in one place or area.

I thought it was Vasko that had been seen at Toolern Vale on several occasions, because the physic sent him there. Not Borce.

I think Ant reads here, and is troubled by the inferences that Borce may have been trying to allow the thought that Ant could be involved in Karen's murder - being an ice addict with a police record - just because he lives along the way to Mt Macedon.

Whereas, I believe Ant needs to keep in mind that the police know where the suspect was that day, and where Ant was that day. They will have done all of their background research by now, identified the phone locations throughout the day, got witness statements about any contact with other persons.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/d67fcc3bf307f0709e62ba873a2be005

The pic of AR in this article and others.
All those books, so many books.
What is going on???
Are they cricket trophies?

I just cannot understand such bad spelling .... from someone that seems to love books.
imo.

I'm actually wondering whether nothing relevant was found at Blackhill Road. That either they took away a few scraps of rubbish for analysis but didn't find a connection, or the paper bags were empty and police didn't want to make an announcement by returning empty-handed past the photographers.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/d67fcc3bf307f0709e62ba873a2be005

The pic of AR in this article and others.
All those books, so many books.
What is going on???
Are they cricket trophies?

I just cannot understand such bad spelling .... from someone that seems to love books.
imo.

My daughter was just saying yesterday, that people's grammar and spelling are getting pretty sloppy, and social skills are getting poor - with the high use of messaging for everyday contact these days. If spellcheck lets it go or gets ignored, and many people do not even have grammar check activated, people just keep tapping away with no regard to what is actually correct.

And all those trophies! Apparently, at some point in his life, Ant was fairly fit and active, and someone paid for the poor neglected boy to participate in team sports. Just like all the other parents paid for participation in team sports for their children.

Are they books or DVD cases? They seem to be all the same thickness.

Basketball trophies perhaps.
The left trophies look like there is a picture of a basketball and the right trophies look like there might be a figure going for a shot.

Quite a few seasons.

I totally agree. No matter some wish different which imo, doesn't make sense. I believe he isn't involved but knows something he doesn't want to know, same could be said for the daughter. It's an intolerable and unacceptable position to be in. One person could relieve them of this massive burden but I'm guessing he's thinking only of himself. JMO

Personally, I haven't read that Borce stopped anywhere? Presumably he stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. But I haven't seen a stop mentioned anywhere.

I also have not seen that anyone's phone signal was triangulated to try to determine a specific location. Just that they pinged and were tracked 'along the way'. I think triangulation is only attempted if they are trying to locate a phone that is stopped in one place or area.

I thought it was Vasko that had been seen at Toolern Vale on several occasions, because the physic sent him there. Not Borce.

Yep .... get it..

Suppose this is an assumption on my part that the phone was trangulated exactly to Blackhill ...

I assume this as the police focused in on a particular area very early on ..... then it went on to become more specific ...

Hope this works ...

attachment.php

Credit Image to Makara ffrom screenshot ...channel 10 news thread 4.

This was early on .... if you triangulate their search area ... Blackhill falls pretty close to the centre.

I think we also were able to show the phone towers in the area ..... so this makes me think even moreso that is where they thought her phone was last transmitting.

And yeah .... no media mention of Borce stopping .... but if most beleive he is responsible .... then again an assumption is ..... he and Karen (alive or dead) were in proximity to each other. ...proximity to each others phones...

Attachments

• RvSVYcJ.jpg
    RvSVYcJ.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 169
I also read the other day, and I have just been looking for the link but can't find it now, that police have even taken CCTV recordings home to review them, in this case. Such has been their effort to look at everything and see who was where and when and with whom.

That's very cool .... they really want to solve this case..

Much respect.

Does he mention Karen by name? I'm thinking "her" might be AR's mother and this is about BR not having any involvement in his childhood again.

What does anyone make out of "two outta three an[']t bad"?

Yeah I wanna know what the two out of three means ..... maybe he could elaborate?

Blackhill Road in Gisborne South has the air of a place where something or someone could disappear.
It's a quiet, dirt road. Though this area sits only 40 kilometres north-west of Melbourne

There have been reports Ms Ristevki's phone pinged off a nearby mobile tower on the day she went missing.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...th-a-sinister-reputation-20161220-gtf014.html

“pings” from Mr and Mrs Ristevski’s respective mobile phones had been detected by transmitter towers along Melbourne’s Calder Highway on June 29, the day of her disappearance.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

I'm actually wondering whether nothing relevant was found at Blackhill Road. That either they took away a few scraps of rubbish for analysis but didn't find a connection, or the paper bags were empty and police didn't want to make an announcement by returning empty-handed past the photographers.

It is possible nothing of interest was found .... Im not really sure the police would care to put on a show just to save face in front of the media.....

So yeah either just stuff they took away for analysis. ...that may or maybe not related.

Im hoping it was her phone .... and making my own assumption ... could be wrong.

They appear to be VHS videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I reckon he was either at an older relatives house or sharing with an older person, I really can't see anything there that I would connect with him ..... just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member