Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does an intelligent business owner go missing and then is found months later well hidden in the bush....dead.

We all know it's murder but by whom.
Was it someone known to her, maybe a disgruntled customer who happened to be close by lurking at that time or mafia godfather holding a horses head?

Her husband saw her last after they had a fight. Yes.
She left to clear her head and (supposedly which I don't believe) left on foot, no keys (so she was going to come back) and with her large handbag with the shops takings. in a quiet prestigious estate.

Now, why did she take her bag with the money? Why was she happy to leave her car keys at home but not her money & bag?
Who lurks in a nice quiet estate ready to attack a woman and then drives her out of the city & into the bush? A burglar? A mugger? A rapist? Donald Trump?

Strangely enough her husband's phone pings in the same vicinity AT THE SAME TIME as his dead wife's phone who is being transported by the murderer miles away from the area she went walking.

Now that's gotta be Ripley's believe it or not!!
Anyway....If it walks like Borce, looks like Borce and quacks like Borce then IMHHO
ITS GOTTA BORCE!?!

I did this on the notepad then cut and past with not one reload. Mmmm euphoric.

It may take 3 or 4 years for LE to make the arrest, although they may be 90% sure of the perp.

Like the Silk Miller police murders- they knew it was Bandali Deb and accomplice - but it took patient pressure and surveillance to nail a watertight brief for a successful prosecution.

If it's any justice, Borce will have a **** of a life during this period!

Oh unless it was an organised hit. It really is quite possible. Then again by whom?

It still doesn't explain hubby's phone pinging in the exact same vicinity as the hit man whilst driving his murdered wife's car.

It could have been the murderer driving Karen's car with Karen's body in it. But how was Borce's phone in the car?

It just doesn't make sense does it?

Because of Borce's phone pinging along with Karen's phone in her car, again, it points to Borce being hands on.

Spotted BR at Highpoint Woolworths yesterday doing grocery shopping with a woman I haven't seen before. In the biscuits aisle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next supermarket sighting can't we just take him out with a trolley? I thought if I avoided Coles AH it was all good but apparently now Woolies at Highpoint is no go also. I think I'll drop a few coles online brochures into his mailbox. Get out of our suburbs BR. I know you're reading this.

the whole situation is so frustrating, i feel like years of police procedural tv shows has everyone thinking murder investigations happen SO fast hahah!

The thing i keep thinking is, the behaviour of SR and BR is so strange. If my mother was missing and my father was suspected... i can understand being angry with the media and being frustrated that they were 'wasting their time' but i wouldn't just stop talking to them! id be wanting my mums story in the news every day hoping she'd be found! Then after her body was found, i cant imagine a time that i'd stop helping police or stop talking to the media? i just feel like even if they were pointing the finger at my dad i'd be wanting them to keep talking about the case and try to convince them to look elsewhere... whatever way i could just to make sure interest didn't die with my mother! SR's behaviour is so so strange to me!!?

How does an intelligent business owner go missing and then is found months later well hidden in the bush....dead.

Was it someone known to her, maybe a disgruntled customer who happened to be close by lurking at that time or mafia godfather holding a horses head?

She left to clear her head and (supposedly which I don't believe) left on foot, no keys (so she was going to come back) and with her large handbag with the shops takings. in a quiet prestigious estate.

Now, why did she take her bag with the money? Why was she happy to leave her car keys at home but not her money & bag?
Who lurks in a nice quiet estate ready to attack a woman and then drives her out of the city & into the bush? A burglar? A mugger? A rapist? Donald Trump?

Strangely enough her husband's phone pings in the same vicinity AT THE SAME TIME as his dead wife's phone who is being transported by the murderer miles away from the area she went walking.

Anyway....If it walks like Borce, looks like Borce and quacks like Borce then IMHHO
ITS GOTTA BORCE!?!

He's playing 'Catch Me If You Can', like John Edwards. JMO

Ants chatting again, escalating things this time.

For Christ sake, his family are in the middle of a murder enquiry and he is threatening to harm random people publicly on facebook.

He needs to be pulled aside.

We've seen many murders appear to go cold.
The media pack up and walk away, LE appear to turn their backs and go on to another case and it's up to the family to keep shaking the cage and that's near impossible when everyone turns their backs. The Morcombe's come to mind.

But this lot had the media hounds baying at their front gate 24/7, that would be a dream come true for Daniel's parents. Hold up placards of the loved one's photo, what he/she was wearing...anything.

So why do they shun free media attention like Livy Baden-Clay when she ran behind a gate when the cameras wanted some sensation? The Morcombe's needed sensation they wanted the case to remain fresh and would've jumped at anything to find Daniel, they knew that's what was needed to find their beloved son.

I've never been in that situation and I never want to be but if that's what it takes for someone's memory to be jolted or even a neighbours dog barking the night/day Karen disappeared most would take that opportunity to shake the community into awareness.

Do you think Mr Morcombe would have chucked a princess paddy if he were asked if he'd killed Daniel? No way! Not on your Nelly. He would have stood firm, eyeballed those cameras and wanted THAT to go to air that night on prime time Tele. Just help us find our loved son.

That's just not happening here. Do the R's know their days are numbered?

As BR's solicitors said, he's waiting to see what happens.

Karen Ristevski receives some overdue dignity,

At last, she received some overdue dignity eight months after her disappearance from her Avondale Heights home, and two weeks after her remains were spotted by a walker in bushland in the Macedon Regional Park.

Karen Ristevski’s farewell was to be a “private matter”, Reverend Dunn told the press beforehand. His request contrasted with the competing theories and statements posited by various wider Ristevski members since Karen’s disappearance.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...n/news-story/d9d7d2f2cbac4883e4b6e803553f9e4e

Yeah I know why.

The cops are scared of a weird women doing nudie runs through the streets making dogs bark and scaring children.
Good luck with the nudie run, hee ..... I think I'd rather launch myself into space in a home-made rocket than do that ××conditions apply××

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

ITS GOTTA BORCE!?!

:ufo::ufo::ufo:

Good luck with the nudie run, hee ..... I think I'd rather launch myself into space in a home-made rocket than do that ××conditions apply××

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

LAUNCHED NUDE! INGENIOUS THINKING! Kinky.
Gum boots are allowed.

Seriously, I'm hoping at the end of this week an arrest is made. Gimme just a couple of days. One can hope.

For those of you following Tialeigh Palmer's case on WS, Julene and Josh Thorburn face the District Court today for their indictment presentation 16/3/17.

Just had a thought this morning....

The mention of checking through CCTV at Toolen vale general store. ..... this Im sure was directed at Vasko.... if he came from Hoppers Crossing for a "meet up" .... Im sure he would have to go directly past it...

The media has now gone quite..... but the last tidbit was checking CCTV at Chemist Warehouse and TAB sydney Road Coburg ..... again I think this applies to Vasko and probably an alibi he has given for his whereabout onnthe day.

Sydney rd is only about 6.8 kms from his wife's Cafe .... very close to the racecourse...seems to be more in line with his movements..

I think they are behind the scenes putting the screws to Vasko...

Maybe he will end up being the weakest link...?

Hypothetically this was a missing person case until Karen's remains were found. Does anyone know if BR and VR have been questioned again since as this is now a Murder Investigation? Maybe LE can compare answers and statements that they gave 8 months ago compared to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikchan