Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you only imagine the relentless hell this mug gave Karen when she WAS alive. Ranting, ravings and blame.

Yes, it must of been a very difficult situation having a teenage stepson in her new relationship/marriage. I know some teens can give their parent merry hell when the parent is in a new relationship because of the lack of attention they get when it was different before the new person came along. It can create some awful problems.

My point about Ant's Facebook page was to do with allegations he has made re supposed affair with Karen.... him running away with Karen....Karen leaving Borce when Sarah turned 21....Borce and Karen having a fake marriage....

If all these allegations against Karen are not true, why do Borce and Sarah allow Ant to "continue" with these allegations to be published in mainstream media and social media if the allegations are not true?

It just doesn't seem fair to Karen for these allegations made by Ant to "continue" to be published in msm as she is no longer here to defend herself.

Why don't the rest of the family put a stop to this?
IMO...It just shows that none of them seem to care about it!

ARRESTS AND JUSTICE FOR KAREN HOPEFULLY SOON..:please:

Yes definitely, but i wonder if BR & SR are even aware of his nonsense on social media? I imagine with SR going to Uni and work & with a boyfriend, her schedule is a busy one. And as far as BR goes does he even do facebook?

...why do Borce and Sarah allow Ant to "continue" with these allegations to be published in mainstream media and social media ..

I think they allow it to continue as Borce's top criminal lawyer is going to have a field day with this in court - creating reasonable doubt.

Look at the people here who think there may be truth in these indefensible allegations. Now put those people on the jury. Is this is enough to create reasonable doubt about who murdered Karen?

Was it the 'dedicated', 'nice', 'helpful' husband? Or the ice addicted, ranting, unbalanced, mentally-injured stepson?

IMO the media are unwittingly helping the cause - by airing the allegations and showing the unbalanced, ice addicted stepson - and thereby lending weight to them. Something that the top criminal lawyer will, no doubt, point out in court. As he strives to create reasonable doubt.

Yes definitely, but i wonder if BR & SR are even aware of his nonsense on social media? I imagine with SR going to Uni and work & with a boyfriend, her schedule is a busy one. And as far as BR goes does he even do facebook?

We already know that Sarah is a FB user. She evidently even knew her mother's FB password.

And they both sure as heck will be looking at MSM, where the actual FB posts have been published.

Sarah Ristevski, 21, told 3AW she had reached out to her mother's friends on Facebook but to no avail.
"There's no leads at all, no sightings, nothing," she said. "I've logged onto her Facebook and contacted all of her friends. No one has seen her."

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/d...-for-help-finding-mother-20160703-gpxclz.html

I think they allow it to continue as Borce's top criminal lawyer is going to have a field day with this in court - creating reasonable doubt.

Look at the people here who think there may be truth in these indefensible allegations. Now put those people on the jury. Is this is enough to create reasonable doubt about who murdered Karen?

Was it the 'dedicated', 'nice', 'helpful' husband? Or the ice addicted, ranting, unbalanced stepson?

IMO the media are unwittingly helping the cause - by airing the allegations and showing the unbalanced, ice addicted stepson - and thereby lending weight to them. Something that the top criminal lawyer will, no doubt, point out in court. As he strives to create reasonable doubt.

That is If anyone is arrested & charged with the crime and it goes to Trial? And the police will have to have a good case against whoever did this to secure a conviction in court with evidence i would imagine.

That is If anyone is arrested & charged with the crime and it goes to Trial? And the police will have to have a good case against whoever did this to secure a conviction in court with evidence i would imagine.

I feel confident that the right person will be arrested and the case will go to trial. The prosecutor will compile a good case showing means, motive, opportunity ... and all the rest of the evidence that has been gathered.

It may take a few years ... Kylie Blackwood's murder case in Victoria took 3 years for the perp to be arrested, to get enough on the perp to clearly identify him and his actions, and that doesn't include the lengthy process of court appearances and trial/verdict/sentencing.

It took several years for the smug John Chardon to be arrested for the murder of his wife Novy in Qld - after excavations and searches and goodness knows what else, and never finding Novy.

It took 'too long' for Gerard Baden Clay to be arrested for murdering his wife, Alison.

But the police know who has committed the crime(s). They are smarter than the perps. They are tenacious, long-lasting, vigilant. They will get there. And then it is up to the prosecutor to do their best work.

I'm just going to say one more thing about all this, right now.

I feel there is a good chance that police will be waiting a good long while to make an arrest. They need all this garbage to be out of the media, they need it to be a hazy memory in potential jurors minds. The prosecution needs to be able to present a clear, crisp case - without the innuendo and the allegations and the crazy stepson publicly spouting his rubbish to a zealous audience.

They need to minimise potential reasonable doubt.

The arrest may catch us all off guard.

I feel there is a good chance that police will be waiting a good long while to make an arrest. They need all this garbage to be out of the media, they need it to be a hazy memory in potential jurors minds. The prosecution needs to be able to present a clear, crisp case - without the innuendo and the allegations and the crazy stepson publicly spouting his rubbish to a zealous audience.

Wouldn't a trial be a long way after an arrest though.

Million Dollar Cold Case on the telly tonight, very interesting show, the tiny incidental things they find that can crack a case, so interesting .... wonder if a reward will be offered in this case🤔 ..... hopefully won't be necessary ...... come on, let's get the perpetrator in the slammer by end of the week, woo hoo!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I could imagine that BR is angry with himself now for the "Karen went for a walk to clear her head and went missing" and "I took Karen's car for a drive over bumps to fix faulty fuel gauge" stories etc.

If Karen was accidentally killed inside Avondale Heights home, by being pushed or thrown down the internal stairs, instead of BR panicking and quickly disposing of her body as he did, he could have made out that Karen accidentally fell to her own death down those stairs or whatever...and possibly got away with murder...

I wonder if BR's expensive lawyer will try the accident/suicide story as Baden-Clay's lawyer tried in Allison's murder case?...
It wouldn't surprise me at all and I'm not holding my breath waiting for arrests to be made, as it could be quite a while yet...MOO

I could imagine that BR is angry with himself now for the "Karen went for a walk to clear her head and went missing" and "I took Karen's car for a drive over bumps to fix faulty fuel gauge" stories etc.

If Karen was accidentally killed inside Avondale Heights home, by being pushed or thrown down the internal stairs, instead of BR panicking and quickly disposing of her body, he could have made out that Karen accidentally fell to her own death down those stairs or whatever...

I wonder if BR's expensive lawyer will try the accident/suicide story as Baden-Clay's lawyer tried in Allison's murder case?...It wouldn't surprise me at all and I'm not holding my breath waiting for arrests to be made.

I don't think BR will say it was an accident and that he panicked after he is arrested. He has had a long time to think about what happened to Karen and "come clean" and IMO he will try to get off completely and claim his innocence right to the end.

I totally agree SouthAussie, and what AR is doing is sick & he needs help. KR is the victim in this case.
And people that support and encourage his rantings aren't helping the situation either IMO.

Have you ever known a real Drug Addict?
I did, best mate's brother; was; dead now; died at 19; over 40 years ago.

Totally honest lovable honest bloke; but did a back flip when the Heroine set in.

Parents couldn't trust him where money & theft were involved, but they still refused to write him off,
because he was still John inside.

Despite his dishonesty when it came to the means to acquire drugs, he was still the honest John deep inside on all other matter.

What I absolutely amuses me is the fact the EVERYTHING related to AR's statements are deemed 100% non-credible.
That makes for poor investigations.

Lets hope you are right SouthAussie, I'm running out of hair to pull out.

What I absolutely amuses me is the fact the EVERYTHING related to AR's statements are deemed 100% non-credible.
I'm not of the opinion they're 100% non-credible at this point, I guess that puts me in the minority then, not sure🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Have you ever known a real Drug Addict?
I did, best mate's brother; was; dead now; died at 19; over 40 years ago.

Totally honest lovable honest bloke; but did a back flip when the Heroine set in.

Parents couldn't trust him where money & theft were involved, but they still refused to write him off,
because he was still John inside.

Despite his dishonesty when it came to the means to acquire drugs, he was still the honest John deep inside on all other matter.

Yes i have known of a couple of drug addicts that were friends of my daughter's in high school. Their parents couldn't cope with them and gave up on them & had to let them go on their path of self destructing, much to their frustration & anger that their child chose such a lifestyle after excelling in school. It is hearbreaking for their families.
One of my son's also had a friend from school who's brother got with a heroin addict and they had a child together. She died from drugs before she could see her daughter grow up.
Drugs destroy families.

Who is investigating him? Haven't heard that yet.
And what statements in relation to helping solving KR's death has AR brought to the table?
Why is he on his FB rampage exactly? What does he want?

Who is investigating him? Haven't heard that yet.
And what statements in relation to helping solving KR's death has AR brought to the table?
Why is he on his FB rampage exactly? What does he want?
Attention

That is a big assumption to make.

The point is, the indefensible allegation is not exactly the public's business, is it. It is not as if Karen poses some sexually abusive threat to anyone (and maybe never did). She is deceased.

I delivered the mail for 5 years. There was a pocket of housing commission houses and yes many were obviously druggies. These people would offer me a cold drink on a hot day and always had respect and time for me. On the other hand the more affluent '(effluent)' people wouldn't have give a rat's behind.

Just my memories of some really nice people which I wouldn't have expected. I did respect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.